Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not sure what went wrong

LeQuin

Reaction score
OK, here's the deal:
I am 24, in university and honestly not Adonis by any stretch of the imagination. I recently took the red pill and started reading manosphere blogs like mad. Last week I tried to put what I'd read about into practice. I'll try to describe events as acurately as possible but please bear in mind that I am translating any and all conversations.

I work at a local club. I met the girl in question there while I was working. We talked a little because she didn't know anybody. This was pre-red pill. I was just being politely interested at the time because its part of the job description. I saw her again about a month later when I was at the club for a party (I knew about the existence of Game, but thought it wasn't for me). We spent some time talking, which led to dancing. At some point I dug into some unknown reserve of balls and twirled her around and pulled her in for a kiss, which worked like a charm. I didn't number close at the time.

Last week (post-red pill) I happend to find her on Facebook (via via via friends of friends) Recalling that I had enjoyed the night in the club with her I invited her along to another local club. At this point a friend was helping me unplug and I tried to keep in mind that I was the prize, that she had to enter my frame, and all the other things I had read on Rollo's and Roissy's blogs. The initial exchange went something like this:

Me: Hey, I remember having fun at [the party] and a certain promise to hang out sometime. I'm heading out to [the other club] this friday. I would like it if you joined me.
Her:Yeah, we should hang out. Do you mind if I let you know friday? I'll be sure if I can go then. Sorry for being so vague.
Me: C'mon, you know I wear glasses. I have trouble reading vague answers. Try again.
Her: OK, to answer your its-not-quite-a-question, yes I would like to come with you friday. I'll let you know if something comes up.

The rest was logistics. It was once again a very enjoyable evening. We danced, we made out and at some point I heard the Red Pill Men's Choir singing "Kill the Bunny" in the back of my head and simply invited her back to my place. She accepted, we went home, we had sex, we talked afterwards (transcript not available but we spent a lot of time laughing). I thought we were getting along, sure there were a lot of things she liked that I really wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole, but I'm not actively looking for an LTR anyway. We agreed to meet up thursday and she left around six in the morning.

This thursday I realized we hadn't actually agreed to do anything. So that evening I texted her:

Me: Hey, I just remembered we were gonna do something today. Why don't I come over and we can discuss it.

She didn't respond and I felt that trying to break into her house might come off as extremely needy. The next morning she responded:

Her: Nah, that was yesterday, I don't have any free time today. Maybe we should discuss it though. Can I call you later this afternoon?
Me: That's fine.

When she hadn't called by eight o'clock in the evening I figured she was flaking. I had plans with some friends and we headed out. Around nine the Red Pill Men's Choir in my head was starting to sing the "Spin More Plates Chorus". Around ten she sent a text:

Her: Hey, LeQuin. Sorry, I was gonna call you but I can't right now. I don't care for the commands you've been sending me. I don't want to see you again. Sorry if I've led you on.

Well. I think I spent about ten minutes feeling a little sucker-punched. I honestly didn't and still don't get where this whole thing went wrong. My first instinct is that her hypergamy found someone preferable during the week or I missed a bunch of major signs. Either way this shift came on way to fast for me. I'm trying to do some critical self-evaluation, but frankly I could seriously use some outside perspective. I thought I was being ****y & Funny and I was trying to keep my frame, but the whole thing blew up in my face anyway. I'm perfectly willing to NEXT this girl, but I would hate to not learn from my mistakes.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
you did pretty well really, maybe should have called rather than text to set up the date. she probably has other guys on a rota, just go ghost on her, "...Sorry if I've led you on"... reply..."thats life kid"

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What went wrong? Simple. You took too many red pills and think that "Game" can overcome a complete lack of physical attraction.

She was never really into you. Both her answers to you asking her out were complete indicators of intentions to flake. The result was too predictable.

I just don't know why she had sex with you. Were you two drinking that night?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did nothing wrong , it was just a little flying , and now she want to try some one new (it seem she already found him ) , just leave her and be cool

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think you did too much wrong. Her "commands" excuse to you was just that, an excuse and made up reason as to why she didn't want to see you again.

For the life of me I cannot figure out why she had sex with though, I'm guessing she did just because that is who she is.....a slvt.

Sloooots gonna sloot.

She probably saved you a bunch of stress and aggravation by ending this early. Odds are pretty strong she would have been cheating left and right.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's done, and you should be too. Sometimes, this is all it is. Leave it at that and let HER contact you if she wants some d!ck in the future (but don't count on it). This girl is well versed in pumpin and dumpin. You already stated you don't want a LTR, so this is all she wrote. How else did you think a quick night of fun would end? You shot, you scored, game over.

LeQuin

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses everyone. I think I'm going to chalk this one up to "not actually physically attracted to me" and look for something else.
As to why she bothered sleeping with me in the first place: I don't know. She wasn't drinking that night since she had to drive so I assume she got carried away and regretted her choice later. O well.

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she had a change of mind. knowing how fickle women are you shouldnt be surprised. you simply cant rely on them with anything.

as for physical attraction, she wouldnt have done it with you if it hadnt been there. the one thing doesnt have to do much with the other. she gets the idea in her little head that this could lead to her becoming your girlfriend and commitment and that is often enough for her to split.

pussay is pussay. ever tried to catch a cat? you cant really or you get seriously hurt. all you can do is pretend to not care and ignore them. then they come. then you push them off your lap just to make a statement. and they come back for more. stubborn little biatches they are.

so even though i dont think you did anything wrong here maybe next time even after intimacy dont assume anything and let her do the work. better she starts worrying why you dont call even though you guys vaguely discussed to see each other again, than she gets the idea that she gets dragged into something she is not sure she wants it. give her the gift of missing you. the ones that like you can take it and wont give up easily, the ones that arent so much into you arent worth the while anyways. so space and patience be your weapons while relentlessly escalating when you are with them. hth

sighsigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
She slept with you and than dropped you? That's pretty weird.

Her IL must have been low. Of course that raises the question of why she would have sex with you in the first place. Maybe she was just loose and sex doesn't mean that much to her.

Did she do anything in general that indicated high IL? What was she like after sex? Was she cuddling up to you and stuff?

Interesting that she mentioned your 'commands.' You may consider that you're coming across too strong with your 'game'. You shouldn't be sounding rude. But I doubt it's the (main) reason she dropped you.

Last edited:

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say "she wasn't attracted to you"

Unless you guys are super successful beyond my imagination and are somehow BANGING chicks who don't find you physically attractive. You guys need to point me in the direction of some reading material if you're making that happen.

It was the opposite. She wasn't personally attracted to him. Probably found someone who fit both the looks mold and personality mold and wants to cut this guy out of the mix.

At least you got to bang.