Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not sure about what i have done....

Blown5.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short...
I started talking to a chick, that i stopped talking to, Xmas of last year. We had one hell of a weird relationship since 05. Stuff got to out of control and I started caring about her more than myself...

I realized what was happening and when we had a brief argument i walked out the door and no contact for 9 months.

So on to the problem....

I think i ****ed up in the first place by contacting her. I was out on the job and i thought i saw her drive by. I waited a day and txted her about seeing her the day before and asked how she was doing.

within a handful of txts she talked about getting this new place and all this new stuff and wanting me to call her later and talk about it. (i'm also looking for a new place)

I told her casually i might call you later...

then within 30min she txts back....saying that I should come over sometime and see it instead....

Now what are the odds she wants to see me.....over the odds she wants to friend zone me and show off all her new stuff?

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Answers in red

Blown5.0 said:
Long story short...
I started talking to a chick, that i stopped talking to, Xmas of last year. We had one hell of a weird relationship since 05. Stuff got to out of control and I started caring about her more than myself...

I realized what was happening and when we had a brief argument i walked out the door and no contact for 9 months.

I guess you had a great reasons to leave... Either the relationship wasn't really one or there was so many problems that you decided that it wasn't worth the trouble

So on to the problem....

I think i ****ed up in the first place by contacting her. I was out on the job and i thought i saw her drive by. I waited a day and txted her about seeing her the day before and asked how she was doing.

Yeah... The contact was a mistake... I guess you felt lonely and you were actually happy to see her. You saw her and you forgot about the problem and reminded yourself of the nice memories... Happens to the best of us.

within a handful of txts she talked about getting this new place and all this new stuff and wanting me to call her later and talk about it. (i'm also looking for a new place)

I just have a bad feeling about this...

I told her casually i might call you later...

then within 30min she txts back....saying that I should come over sometime and see it instead....

Now what are the odds she wants to see me.....over the odds she wants to friend zone me and show off all her new stuff?
Well she probably wants to see you, but you've gotta ask yourself... Why ? In my opinion there's two options:
1) maybe she was dating couple of guys and it didn't work out... She's feeling lonely and wanna have some fun, maybe work things out with you.

2)She feels lonely and need somebody to talk, talk about her past and/or current relationships. If it the case... RUN, leave immediately, you don't wanna be a emotional tampon for a chick.

Only way to know would be to go see her...

My question to you: What do you want from this chick ?
Hope it helps

Blown5.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
I take what i said back about first contact. I remember every once in a while i would get a random txt from her. About how she had a dream about me...or that her step dad died...or if i still used my yahoo IM name...

Knowing her shes probably "dated" i used that term loosely...two or three guys...by now.

I would like to get back with her and see how things go. since we both are some what stable now, things might be different. The sex was wild lol...so ya that is figured in to.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blown5.0 said:
I take what i said back about first contact. I remember every once in a while i would get a random txt from her. About how she had a dream about me...or that her step dad died...or if i still used my yahoo IM name...

Knowing her shes probably "dated" i used that term loosely...two or three guys...by now.

I would like to get back with her and see how things go. since we both are some what stable now, things might be different. The sex was wild lol...so ya that is figured in to.

I guess I wasn't clear enough, you want that girl to be a f.buddy or your girlfriend ?

If you want her to be a f.buddy, just keep the contact, and do what you have to do.

If you want her to be your girlfriend, it's possible but it's hard... In my opinion, she dumps you because otherwise, you wouldn't care if she sees you as a friend or not...

What happen when you went to her place ?

Blown5.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never went....and I haven't called her yet either. Something didn't seem just right when we txt'ed. It was all too quick. from all the drama and fighting and bull**** before we split..and she already wanted me over...within the first 30 mins. of contact....