Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not sure about this one fellas..

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Whats up suavers, hope everyone is going out and killing it this weekend.

My weekend starts today. So about a month ago I get invited to go to this concert by one of my friend's sister's and their mom, sister asked me first then the mom apprently wanted to go too. Turns out today is the day, I forgot about it since work and applications have been keeping me busy.

Reason I am making this post is because I feel like this is going to be weird as fvck. I've gotten the flirty vibes from this girls before, and the mom texts me almost all of the time asking when we are all going out to do something. She apparently goes out to bars and stuff a lot.

What's my play here. Obviously, I am going to enjoy the concert (the band line up is epic!) but how do I make this not awkward. I know, it is only awkward if you make it awkward but this situation just seems all types of odd and this is not in the realm of any situation I have experienced before.

What advice does the crew here at SS have for me.

Casillas

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice is to enjoy the concert, you said that the line up is epic, and also they invite you? Is a win-win situation if you handle it the right way. Don't worry about the little thing man.