Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not Satisfied

Jebus

Reaction score
My life is good

I have plenty of friends, talk to girls, decent-looking, athletic, good at sports, smart, etc...but I feel like something is missing. I'm generally not satisfied with my life. I want it to be more than just "good".

I'm lazy. I want to work out but decide not to for no reason at all. I need to study or do homework but simply put it off. People ask me why I'm not at the head of the class, and I just tell them that I'm lazy. Maybe it's my lack of motivation that upsets me. I've tried learning the guitar more than once and just stopped for no reason at all. I spend so much of my time doing nothing. I'm trying to think of reasons why I don't do the things I WANT to do.

I'm not depressed, I'm actually quite happy, but I want to make the most out of my life. I feel like I'm at 50%. It saddens me that my life is already good now and can be so much better. Have any of you guys felt the same way or have been in the same boat as me? What can help me be more efficient and actually become the person I want to be.

The obvious answer is that I need to work, but once I start working I quit.

Eh? :cuss:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you describe how you drop hobbies like bill cosby described kids on the cosby show.
the things you start, then get no motivation, so you stop... are things you did not enjoy. you only started them, thinking you were interested and then found out that you were not.
the trick is to find out what does interest you for more than a minute.
that will motivate you a heck of alot more than finding something random to try out.

just because you don't like to work out or play the guitar doesn't mean anything.

perhaps you would rather be playing basketball, or maybe you would rather be skateboarding.

however work, is another issue all together. once you start a job and then stop real fast, you are labeled as a job swaper.
give a job a chance before you stop it. learn everything you can while you are there.
every job has its ups and downs... but even being chuck e cheese pays off with a paycheck and some free pizza and people applaud you just for coming out for ten minutes every hour.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't quit trying to play guitar. I have 3 now, and I still consider them the best money I've ever spent. Once you start to get really good with it, you won't want to put it down. :rockon:

PLUS it's a GREAT way to get a chick back to your place.