Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not puttin any moves on a girl when you first hang out

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so anyways,

went over this chicks house to watch a movie but I didn't put any moves on her whatsoever

besides her tryin to hug me as I walked out the door.

My reasoning is this, this is a very hot chick she tells me about how all the guys try to get in her pants. She also does model work probably a 9 out of a 10. I figured, I'd expiriment to see what'd happen if i ignored her in a sexual way the first time out.

If it were the type of girl i'd see as an easy hookup, i'd probably force myself on her until I was bangin her.

I also pick up the non-whorish vibe off her. She's also not the touchy feely kind besides the time she wanted to feel my arm to see if they were nice earlier on and I felt her stomach to see if she was in enough shape for me without hesitation.

So anyways we watched a movie, for most of it I had my body language leaning away from her. Sometimes I slipped toward her by accident. Just talkin or whatever. I did touch her a few times of course, but i didn't get up really close to her.

So another issue is to show her I'm not all over her not because I'm intimidated but just because she has got no power over me to lure me in to want to slober all over her and try stuff.

I did this by:

Sustaining eye contact
not afraid to tease her and poke fun at the things she says
telling her she should entertain me or get me something to eat a few times

Then after the movie and after hanging out for just 90 minutes I said I gotta go.

Was I dumb for doing this and is going to be interpretted as timid behavior? or do you think it might be something to it?

I am frankly unattached to the outcome here, so eventually i'll learn it was good or bad.

Anyone had any experience with this, what do you think?

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know a mate of mine had a really hot chick. he didn't pull a move on her for a few dates.. she ditched him.
of all the girls i've dated which i've been to shy to pull a move on, it's ended quickly.. whats the difference with being to shy and to suave? is there one? will she notice it? i don't know, i certainly haven't been to suave to put a move on before.
i think you should have atleast got a little kissing done. obviously she wasn't inviting you around for a cup of tea to meet her grandma. i doubt that you've caused yourself any problems with her. but i wouldn't wait too long before kissing her. i'd be looking at some making out next date.

xelent

Don Juan
Reaction score
definately, you can only use that elusive sH;t when you're in public and with friends.

Using it in her place only makes you boring. I think you can only get away with this once, but to be honest it wont really benefit you, and it might be too late already.

Watch out for the friendship trap. As to her BS line about men jumping in her pants, thats what the girl wants. Its a line to stop her feeling all the slutty feelings you're making her feel.

So my advice drop her or just get on with it in DJ style of course:D

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Jvesti
Sustaining eye contact
not afraid to tease her and poke fun at the things she says
telling her she should entertain me or get me something to eat a few times
Mental Kino? :D

Guess it really depends on the girl and the situation, but it sounds like you've established yourself as a physical being in the past, so there's no exigence for a "move." As long as you don't become boring or withdrawn or seem unsure by not making one.

Still...I probably would've gone for the good-night kiss in that situation as opposed to the hug. Just kind of to say, "Yeah, I like you, but I'm not going to bang you tonight, that'd just be too easy for you." ;)

The hug seems too much like a consolation prize. :eek:

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I am without question going for the moves on the next date.

I just had kind of a feeling that this would just establish that "I can live without" "I don't feel any pressure" "I have control over myself that you can't break". Cause I had the feeling that she thinks she can get any guy droolin over her.

My other thing beforehand I thought about doing was gettin close to her like I was about to kiss her as I was talking then pulling away but I never got around to doing that.

She did gimme an IM w/ her typical ****y response to an away message I had afterwards when i got home.

But the few days will tell what the deal is.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a difference between being suave, calm and not desperate and alienating a chick... One thing you must also remember is hot chicks can get ALOT of boys, but she chose YOU for a reason but if you string her out too long and/or alienate her you'll be on the curve faster than you can scream ****up.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...oh dear...

Ditto what everyone said, dude that was weak! You blew your own feet off.

Man, how do people misinterpret some of the stuff here so much! You'll never get in a girls pants by being a dull asexual wimp! Be confident, make her want to be around you, not BORED by you.

Next time grow a pair and make a move! (unless you want to be her girlfriend of course).

Reaction score
Dude you did right, don't sweat it. You had the intuition of what type of girl she is - and she backed that up with convo on dudes trying yo hard...so you were listening and observing, which most guys don;t do!! An attempt to kiss goodnight would have not been over-the-top since she did invite you in to her own home - did she not? Did you guys have fun and good convo? Thats all you needed to esteablish rapport. She sent you an e-mail after you left confirming you did the right things to hold and increase her interest level.

Your behavior showed her that you weren't a desperate chump!! But damn it, go for the kiss goodnight!!!!!!!!! This is America, and that is our custome and duty as man. :)

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Every guy is just trying to get in my pants...waaa..waaa"
And this is a problem why? I think the key question you have to answer about this chick is "how many actually succeeded?".

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The title of you post is something along the lines of Doc Love theory.

1. No kino or showing that you are too interested in the beginning as opposed to 2. Using kino and maybe going for a kiss close right away.

I'm here to tell you I have tried both of these theories on several women.

I've had success using both methods. I think you've done well reading her and the situation.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rondavu
And this is a problem why? I think the key question you have to answer about this chick is "how many actually succeeded?".
I don't think many, she claims to have only had sex once with her bf who she just got out of a relationship with.

Also, I pick up that she's one of those chicks that makes things difficult purposely and throws up resistance just for the sake of it. She has a huge ass ego/very very secure which I haven't found a weakness in the armor through my teasing. In fact she comfortably answered how much she weighed without finding it rude.

She did claim to be a pimpette but that's because there are many dudes all over her. and she probably has her way with them and smirks to herself how easy it is.

Anyways, I think she realizes how much power her ***** has and dangles it out of reach for most.

beards777

Don Juan
Reaction score
i read your post yesterday...your game was fine...this chicka is waiting for you to be just like every other guy so she can shut you down. you know what you're doing. you definitely gotta go for a kiss tho, otherwise you're a wuss in her eyes. you know this tho....i recommend going in for a kiss tho when she LEAST expects it...don't wait to the end of the night when you're saying goodnight....do it when you're out doing what you do and making her laugh...just stop, smile, grab her and pull her close and kiss her. do this fairly swiftly too....it will throw her completely off guard. this WILL work.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Is retarded so don't do it. Be a man . You wanna smack her azz when you first her so why act like some eunic.Touch her hands and her back when you talk to her grab her hip when you want kisss her,**** all that "i'm a gentle man " sh1t .

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not putting any moves on a girl will only work on your favor IF she has a high interest level in you. In my opinion, if you put no moves and she has some interest in you, she will probably figure you're not interested. You gotta show you're interested but at the same time not crowd her too much. Now that should work. Or maybe be very interesting conversationally while leaning away, or lean closer and talk about BS. Mixed signals.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
8 Simple rules:

Originally posted by beards777
yeah, this guys right, slap her around, show her who her daddy is...

It's better than acting like a faggot wouldn't you agree?

You do like women don't you?

Then why would you act like you don't want it?

Don't beleive sh1t in the dating game it's fake bruh ,you'll see soon enough that everything chicks say is backwards like a third world economy ,**** what they say.

1. Grab a b1tch and feel her up ,don't repress your sexuality(that's what fags and serial killers do.)

2.B1tches ain't sh1t. Don't beleive their lies .All they want is kids,d1ck fom some young ripped dude and money .

3.Do call the next day and call her whenever you feel.

4. Let her know you like her like that and in that way.99.9 of the time you won't so don't worry about being sincere cuz when you do feel that way it will be real.

5.Looks,Money,Power ,it does get them off ,you could be broke,fat and a loser and get a ton of grade A- FDA approved cooch but the good-looking quarter back with the bmw from next door will always get more ..GET OVER IT.

6.Get over yourself ,what do guys really bring to the table anyways. Most guys are age don't have jobs and some don't even go to school .Hoes on the other hand most DO go to school and hold down jobs eve with a kid,they are all heartless b1tches but don't start thinking guys are much better.

7. Scream on a b1tch ,don't take sh1t from no hoe you are a man. They will test you non-stop so my freind..man up and get used to this or join the other team.

8. Don't wait for them ,Approach them ,

1 bye ONE.:)

Last edited:

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Other Tips :

Don't get married .Unless it's for money,unplanned pregnancy with a girl that you like and can't survive on her own (yeah i'm an azzhole but kids shouln't pay)your about to die or go to war and ,or have been with the same damn girl since the day before forever ..marry her .None of this applies if your under 29.

No Gf's in HS or in College.You know why.

Follow this and My Simple rules and your penis and heart condition will thank you.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the guys telling you to grab some balls and make a move should listen up.

I was after a hot chick last summer who everyone wanted. She had guys throwing themselves at her all the time. Just when you thought one guy was "in" she'd leave him standing there looking like an idiot. Then she'd run off with some other guy who was giving her attention.

I finally figured her out. She loved the attention. She loved the guys all after her. But as soon as they made a move or showed too much interest she was gone. Why? Because there was no challenge. No chase. She didn't want an easy guy. They were everywhere. She wanted someone different.

This girl sounds very similar. I think you're playing it beautifully.

Treat her like a date. Not a friend. Just play it cool and build that attraction and interest. The time will come when she's just dying for you to kiss her. And you'll have her hooked.