Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not having success in bars and clubs? You're in good company

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WORKEROUTER said:
You seem like a smart guy and good job at expressing yourself thoughtfully.

BUT, don't act like a whiny b*tch.

YES clubs/bars are female-centered, YES most of these broads are attention wh*res that rejoice in getting attention and shutting down guys, YES lots of these broads are surrounded by douchebag guy friends (which BTW I am happy to call them out to their face those p*ssies), YES most of these broads will reject you or ignore you while trying to talk to them.

BUT that's the fun in it! There are obstacles you need to overcome but a real man goes out there and gets the job done.

It's called developing GAME and that's why you're here. Don't act like a smartass making cute comments about neg hits not working. Of course no tactic is just going to make a girl fall to her knees for you! You need to step it up and start applying different methods, approaches, strategies, etc!

Just the other night I was out at a bar/club and got three numbers for this week (already set up the dates), made out with TWO different hotties one asian and one brunette. Step it up!

You need to accept the fact that yes you might be a smart dude but noone really gives a f*ck. You're not entitled to any of these girls giving you the time of day. Who gives a f*ck what they're texting or how many friends they have on facebook?!?! I couldn't care less! And that's how YOU need to think!

Who cares if they have friends around them? BLAST through their friends and learn how to ENGAGE the group using game! Get rid of the ****block guys (they're P*SSIES anyway!).

Rather than spending time contemplating all the various reasons that bars/clubs are no good, spend time working on your game. Just because you aren't going out to bars/clubs and scoring doesn't mean noone else is. You're right, MOST guys have no game and go to bed along but not everyone! The forbidden fruit is the sweetest! Begin telling yourself that you are the BEST. IF someone else is able to go out and get broads at bars/clubs and have a great time, then YOU can too! But you HAVE to have the right attitude or you're going to be constructing roadblocks that will continue to hold you back and make you frustrated!

Learn how to be the exception, and you will begin to see that all of those obstacles you mentioned are GOOD because they weed out MOST guys who don't have game!
Great Post!

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowhere in my post did I say I've never pulled in clubs. I said I've been with female friends and they never obliged to the random guy trying to bring them home. I've certainly had my fair share of hookups. You just don't have homefield advantage when you step into these places. Many times I've seen a guy walk up to the bar -- who was there first -- only to be put on the backburner as the bar keep serves 5, sometimes 10 women while the guy stands there indignantly before getting his drink. I'm not a fan of catering to this feminine agenda. That's why most of the time I take my patronage elsewhere, unless I know the staff. Nonetheless, interesting feedback.

It should also be noted I'm an advocate of day game. Another thing I don't think most guys realize is how expensive bar/club hopping is. Overpriced drinks, often times a cover fee, awkwardness from women expecting a drink, tipping the bartender, etc. I actually kept track for a while on how much I was spending, and it was ridiculous. $6 for vodka tonics, $4.25 for beers. At the time you don't even think about it, but it adds up quickly as the night progresses. Especially if you're with buddies and everyone's tanked up. Keep in mind you can get almost a half gallon bottle of vodka for $12 in a liquor store. Most guys spend that in a bar before they've even had a chance to scope the place out. These places take advantage of guys who depend on alcohol to lower their inhibitions, while ruining it for guys who are out looking for a good time. All of this hoopla is an unnecessary risk to my wallet, and watch.

That being said, I've basically taken night game and modified it into a form of day game with a twist through trial and error.

I avoid weekends at all costs. Ladies Night is probably the worst of all. Monday through Wednesday is ideal. Much less competition, while a decent amount of hotties with nothing to do at the beginning of the week come out and are more receptive to my advances. I don't buy the girl, or myself drinks. I chat up a casual conversation that lasts for a minute or so, get the number, and jet off to a different bar in close proximity. I'll throw a text out 30 minutes later saying "Hey, I'm next door at so-and-so, come on over sexy." This is where I call her bluff. If she doesn't respond or show up, I delete the number immediately and repeat the process at the bar I'm currently at with a different girl. If a girl leaves the bar you met her at to meet up with you at a different one, that says a lot about her interest level, and you're well on your way to taking her home. The key here is to keep the conversation short. Many guys think they need to sit there and ramble on. You're only going to hurt your chances. Small talk -- when done effectively -- is a player's best friend. Keep your intrigue up, and get her over to the bar you're at.

I know I have a little more leeway with a girl after this because a few things have happened here:

1.) I got her number
2.) She responded to my provocative text
3.) She met me at a different location

These are the 3 ingredients I'm looking for. By doing this, I'm siphoning out most of the flakes from the girls who want to bang. At this point most of the hard work is behind me. I quickly turn the conversation sexual and tell her there's drinks at my place. This is part of the reason I don't drink when I'm at the bars looking for women. When I'm driving her back to my place the last thing I need is a DUI. This eliminates that possibility. I'm certainly not wasting my money unnecessarily on a cab when I can stay sober and drive myself. We get back to my place, that's when I bring the booze out.

I go out early on these nights. 7 p.m. at the latest so I have plenty of time to work my hustle.

It's an aggressive, no-nonsense angle. My success rate is around 30%

Like I said, I usually run day game... but if I'm bored it's an effective alternative.