Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not Happy in relationship. Desiring another girl.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laying in my bed writing this. While my girl is in the shower. Last night was terrible, I felt depressed and had a hard time looking at her. S he'd a great girl, fun, great job,etc. We've broke it off before, but now we're back together. She does love me tremendously, but can be somewhat suffocating. When we were apart I dated another girl whom my feelings are stronger for but this girl isn't nearly as interested. Do I need to just suck it up? Is this married life? Shut down the dopamine pump associated with the hopes of a new psopect.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, tell her to give you some fvcking space. Simple. You've been here 10 years ago, you should know and understand that scarcity = value. The less she is around you, the more you will come to like her. Now, I'm not one to to EVER say this, especially not nowadays, but this isn't fair to her. And if you break it off, you will regret this in say a year or 2 from now. I've been seeing stories like this from both men and women alike since I was 5 years old. The spouse that leaves always ends up coming back around a year later and regrets everything. But the damage is already done and it is too late.

The only time I would say to leave her is if she can't have kids and you DO want kids. Then I'd tell you to go for it (as I personally would). Follow your primitive instincts, not emotions. That's the last of what i can say.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gimmeyofonenumba said:
Is this married life? .
I don't know. Are you married to this girl? If not you know you're free to walk away with no obligation don't you?