Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not giving too much. Thoughts?

romanticman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been chatting to a woman for a few months on and off. It is online only. The past few weeks we've exchanged pics and we have both agreed that we have a unique connection. She is highly interested in my and my interest is high too. I have found myself at this point before and then it goes bad.Things are on a high now and we chat every day.Morning and evening for a few days now. Unlike the past I don't want it to burn out. I don't want to go into chump land. Today the energy in the conversation dropped so I quickly typed o have to go then logged off first.
I am starting to feel that I am giving too much and while it's still on a high I want to keep her il high. If I be too available ita not good.
She's expecting me on tonight and asked me to take some nice nature photos for her as I am a photographer as well. I want to hone my skills here guys.
I am thinking to not be as available for a few days and to delay the photo request. Just dissappear for 2 or 3 days. I know online isn't the same as in person but once again it's my skills I would like some help to improve
Any suggestions at this stage ? Thanks in advance

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you chatting on the computer in the first place? Why aren't you seeing her face to face? Stop chatting so much. If you have something to give her or show her...do it and then get off the computer.

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't blow you proverbial wad before the first date! Why are you not going on a date? Hurry up! By the time you see her for real, you will have already shared your life's stories! Bad idea.

Another thing I see guys do is to drag out the whole, 'what should we do/where should we go thing' so that it starts out exciting and ends up tedious. In/out/boom/done -- until the real In/out/boom/done!

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KC's first date rule: 85 minutes. That's all they get.
PT Barnum theory. Always leave them wanting more.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense romanticman but you are already in chump land. You cant have a unique connection with someone you've never met---it's only imagined. So stop chatting with her online and set up a date. Do you want a pen pal or a real female??

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
romanticman said:
I have been chatting to a woman for a few months on and off. It is online only....I don't want to go into chump land.
She's expecting me on tonight...

Any suggestions at this stage ? Thanks in advance
You haven't even met after a few months?

Fact is, you already are in chumpland, and you're constant chatting to her online has set yourself up (whether correct or not) as a guy who does nothing else but sit around on the computer.

Any suggestions?

Meet her in person ASAP

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She" could be a fat bastard having you on.

You already have mortgage in Chumpland.

M

MonkeyButt

First meetup

I'm playing on match.
I usually do a couple days of emails, a phone call by end of week and set up the first contact the following week.
Hasn't failed.

When you meet, don't go for coffee, don't go to a restaurant where you sit apposed to each other.

It's ideal to have a drink and be in a position where you sit 90% from each other (where she can touch your leg or arm easily).

I have a favorite jazz bar I take them to.
It seems to work pretty well for me.

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
as hard as it might sound, don't do any favors for a woman as in take nature pictures for her especially if you guys never physically met.

don't give in just because it's an excuse to visit her or chat.
the more you give the more power she has over you. it should be more of a reward or a treat rather than giving the impression she owes you something because you did this for her, so now she feels obligated to chat with you. this may pertain to you or not. good luck!

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't try to meet her in person. Just keep chatting with her online for another few months. Play it "cool" by not being online at your scheduled time once in a while.

That's really going to get you laid...