Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not Feeling Happy... The Cause Of These Destructive Habits And Lack Of Consistency?

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that some days I feel MOTIVATED, INSPIRED and HAPPY?

I wake up and I'm immediately taking action.

I do my Hour of Power, I eat healthy, I exercise, I am productive, I'm
in a fantastic state, my standards are high and I start the day fast,
and finish it STRONG.

And then on another day, it will be the opposite. I feel lazy, uninspired,
unmotivated, I sleep in, I am unproductive, I have low standards, I'm
eating junk food and destroying my body and health. I feel unhappy
and I look for everything that I can to distract myself and change my
state... junk food, surfing the net, movies, sitting on the couch, etc...

I seem to be lacking major CONSISTENCY in my life.

About half the week is GOOD, the other half is BAD.

I take a step forward every week, and then one step back.

I think the root cause of these destructive habits is that I'm not fully
happy or fulfilled... or maybe not motivated enough. Not sure.

But even with doing my morning ritual and all the self-improvement stuff I do, like empowering questions, incantations, etc... it doesn't seem to be
solving this issue.

Any suggestions?

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot has to do with the hormones in your body...when you ejaculate you release the hormone prolactin which is basically a sedative to the male. Optimum frequency seems to be around 7 days so experiment and find what works best for you. If you are doing it every day then you will be always be running up hill...

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a firm belief that lazy days are just your mind and body saying "Take a damn break, man. You deserve it." Hanging around all day doesn't entail 'destructive' behavior. For instance, exercise requires rest, for without it your muscles would never recover from strain and you would eventually injure yourself. Just don't go overboard with the junk, and get right back to the motivated, energetic person once recovered.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Tempest,
Very simple,took me till I was 50 to work it out....The body has bio Rhythms....You work in cycles,short ones and long ones....Sooo start writing your moods energy levels and personal output for each day on a Calendar...take a few months and then you will see short term cycles emerge,use it for a few years and you will see the longer term cycles emerge...Tip get a piece of A3 ruled Graph Paper....put it on a board Long ways,break it into half inches along the top, rule down....now on the side going down the page write in your basic exercises....divide into Aerobic,flexibility and strengthening..Give points for every exercise based on hardness...give a total points every day...at the bottom of page add a horizontal column for Moods and Girl friends moods too,her cycles will be easy peasy to pick....