Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

not enough looks?

Vector

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey,

i got known a girl on the net..my friend knows her, he says she's a 9/10...i've been talking her for a while, and nowadays we sms a lot.. she said i've got a great text (i know this ;)) and that i write her makes her horny...i made her masturbate 2 times(didn't asked, did it herself ;)),i just sent her some sms ;)

so that's the situation, looks great,but....she's 9/10, and i'm afraid i don't got enough looks (my pic ) great looking friends tell me i'm looking better that them,but i'm still not sure :( got great results in clubs,and i have the confidence in almost any other situation,but this...i work out regulary, use boss elements aqua, so that won't be the problem...i'm afraid of the meet,but shouldn't be (f*cked some really good girls before, some of them got bf ;))

i'll meet her on friday, what do you suggest to do? never feeled so down and up at the same time ;-\

Last edited:

fan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't "have enough looks" if you think you don't have enough looks. Its all about attitude. This chick is obviousely hot for you if she is getting off to your words over the internet.

trevjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey it is your attitude not your looks. Haven't you ever seen an ugly guy with a pretty woman?
It happens. The only way you will blow it is by feeling insecure. She will notice it. You must act like you don't care if she is there or not, because you don't!

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attitude isn't everything. Looks indeed help to some degree. But don't worry, you're fine in that department.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see probably 5% of the hot chicks with ugly dudes. A little more often I see them with average looking dudes, but a majority of the time the hot chicks are with hot guys. Yes personality is important, but it doesn't necessarily outweigh looks. It depends on the girl, the situation, etc.

Anyway, no worries bro. You take care of yourself and have some decent looks.

Last edited: