Not confident-checking guys out

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When ever I see a guy I'm attracted to and want to give out signals, I find it very hard to do so. I try to do fleeting glances ocassionally, but they rarely notice. Ocassionally I get caught out and the guy will respond.

What is the best way for a girl to get your attention and when are you most likely to notice her checking you out.

Thanks

Mystery

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a bl0wjob usually gets my attention..but if you want something with a bit more flair and grace...I would walk past him..and curiously catch his eye..then turn away and keep walking..its very seductive

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
How to get my attention

Smile, walk by more often, stand to close, laugh, keep your head up, look good, smell good.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smile, flirt, talk to us... some guys are oblivious to the subtle things like just looking at a man :rolleyes:

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
I think a bl0wjob usually gets my attention..but if you want something with a bit more flair and grace...I would walk past him..and curiously catch his eye..then turn away and keep walking..its very seductive
Haha. that was funny!

Mystery Woman the best way to let us know is to smile at us! Not a smile showing teeth, but alteast a grin. Believe me, of you are atleast cute, you will make their day!!

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is encouraging. It makes me realize that it's possible that some girls who ARE interested make it completely NOT obvious. So there could be an entire group of girls not talking to you, and yet STILL one of these girls could be interested. It's like guerrilla warfare...they could emerge from any direction...

Did you hear that?

Look out, BEHIND YOU!!!

(whispers, like that little kid) They're everywhere.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually this is one of the reasons I used to pay attention to every little thing that a woman would do. "Oh man she looked at me when I walked by, I wonder if she likes me???" I wish more women would be at least a bit more obvious when they show who they like.

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
It would help out a lot if women were more obvious about if they were into you... Probably their sub concious stuff like body language or something would be able to tell you... but if your like me.. I havent the faintest idea in hell.

Whenever I see a girl looking at my eyes, ill look right at her, and smile... It feels really good to see girls smile back, then look at the floor in submission.

Still, what about the girls you talk to once in a while, and not the girls that walk by and you will never see again.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to them and actually do some approaches yourself (that means more than 1 or 2 then giving up). Screw the signals, they usually don't work unless the guy would've approached anyway.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one time I was downtown watching some street performers..and some lady just came up to me commenting on how good they are..I agreed..we chatted for a bit..then she said she was waiting for a friend to go shopping with and had 1 hr to kill..then she asked If i wanna go get some coffee with her

turns out she was a reall wild lady

The funny part is I looked like CRAP..I had gone out partying the night before..and woke up in my friends car at the beach (they had left me in there) so I went home..

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MysteryWoman:

I'd say that the best idea would be to (unintrusively) get in his line of sight, look at him for a second or two, and then when he looks up at you, smile and look down and away.

BGMan

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy, smile.

I would be much more inclined to talk to a girl who looks at me and smiles, than one who just glances at me at random.

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally, I believe guys aren't complicated. Guys are so used to not being approached, that if you were to go up and say hi or make general conversation with them, they would think it was great. Especially if you're even the slightest bit cute. For me, personally, it would make my day. Fleeting glances--that would be hard for anyone to notice.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks! I'll just have to be more obvious!
And it really does make a guy whole day if they catch a girl checking them out? If I catch a cute guy checking me out, I am momentarily happy but then I quickly forget about it.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Star is right, I think a bl0w jobby job would get me noticed. More times than not, a smile, good eye catcher... I had women approach me one time at a fillup station, and offered to buy my smokes for me. That was nice. So buying us drinks, or smokes is a good way to get notice. :)

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
Thanks! I'll just have to be more obvious!
And it really does make a guy whole day if they catch a girl checking them out? If I catch a cute guy checking me out, I am momentarily happy but then I quickly forget about it.
NO! Don't lower your standards mystery. If he can't pickup on your subtle signals then he's not worth it. And i'm talking about regular guys here that you "kinda wouldn't mind meeting".

But if it is a guy who's a major turn on and you start daydreaming in the first minute you see him then you can get more obvious (smile with teeth, hair playing while watching him, skin revealing) in case he didn't pickup on your subtle clues. Any more than this is lowering your image. Even though most guys here won't admit it, you'll lose long-term value in his eyes. He might get turned on by you sedutively licking something or winking, but that will also put you in the one-night stand zone with him. He will subconciosly assume you to be a SL*UT which comes on to every guy she sees. So no good for relationship then - he thinks, but i'd bang her.

Last edited:

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you got your wires crossed, someone cracked a joke about giving blow jobs. But I ment I will be more obvious giving out flirtatious signals such as longer eye contact and smiles to get the guys attention. If he still hasn't noticed (supposing he hasn't chosen to deliberately ignore me) of course I will give up.
As it means that he is the type of guy who has no intitution and everything has to be literally spelt out to him. And does anyone want a person who can't pick up any vibes in regarding eveyday life?

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a couple thoughts:

1. Always smile with teeth because when someone just grins it looks like they are "fake-smiling" because they accidentally crossed eyes with you and are trying to avoid the awkwardness of looking like some weirdo.

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cestmoi
NO! Don't lower your standards mystery. If he can't pickup on your subtle signals then he's not worth it. And i'm talking about regular guys here that you "kinda wouldn't mind meeting".

But if it is a guy who's a major turn on and you start daydreaming in the first minute you see him then you can get more obvious (smile with teeth, hair playing while watching him, skin revealing) in case he didn't pickup on your subtle clues. Any more than this is lowering your image. Even though most guys here won't admit it, you'll lose long-term value in his eyes. He might get turned on by you sedutively licking something or winking, but that will also put you in the one-night stand zone with him. He will subconciosly assume you to be a SL*UT which comes on to every guy she sees. So no good for relationship then - he thinks, but i'd bang her.
Yeah, I agree that you shouldn't be overtly sexual. Licking lips and winking would probably give a guy the wrong idea, especialy if you've never met him before. But simply going up and making everyday conversation "How are you today? Nice day, isn't it?" would definitely not be too forward. You'd just be being friendly. Heck, it's nice if anybody does that--a bonus if you happen to be a cute girl.