Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not Caring Draws the Prime Rib

HighFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure the majority of you have read or at least heard about girls falling for the guys with a carefree attitude.

You may ask yourself, what really is an "I don't give a f***" type of mentality?

The way I like to define that carefree attitude that girls and people in general are drawn to and respect, is being true to who you really are and want to be. It's the ability to not care about offending people and being able to express your feelings. It is to take that risk of making a bold comment or looking a girl in her eyes with no shame of wanting to pin her down on a bed that very instant.

It's being able to see the humor in every situation.

When you hear some girl whining or talking about something amusing, it's having the attitude to hop into that conversation with a wise crack and playfully talk about hanging out with that girl later in a ****y and funny tone. No stress, no tension, just a playful psyche at all times.

It is a process that begins with every conversation, and if truly utilized, will make asking a girl to hang out or what her number is a fun and exciting type of game. Cause if you're just playing around, asking those kinds of questions comes naturally and easily. It's not even a big deal. Tt should feel like the right thing to be doing, and if it doesn't, you should evaluate your own mood and that of the person you're talking to.

It is having a lot of energy and charisma and saying exactly what what is on your mind with who ever is lucky enough to be around you.

Unfortunately having this type of contagious personality cannot be acquired overnight. For some people, their personalities are so serious, and they think they're so intelligent, and have never acted anything remotely like what i've described, that they can't even fathom beginning to behave in such a bold way. To those people, there is hope yet. It's really a question of who you want to be. If you want to be introverted, and probably never hang out or bang any hot girls, and remain content doing what you're doing, I support that to the fullest. However, if you have aspirations to become better, more well-liked, and have tight booty clinging to your thighs, you better stop player hating, start laughing, and start enjoying being alive.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bastard! stole the idea from my post! :mad:

lol
im starting another post!