Not Calling Girls

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone was like this.... I have recently been kinda disinterested in a lot of women because I seem to have raised my standards or something, I don't know. Of the select few exceptionally hot girls I got numbers from, I haven't even called any of them. No, I never expected instant success from any of them, so it's not like I think I can get their complete interest within those first 5 minutes, but I still rarely invest the extra effort for the phone shi-t. I admit that I am MUCH more successful in person than on a phone, even though I am good on the phone. People just seem to appreciate me more in person or something, and attraction is easier to build (kino, EC, body language, etc., plus I think I look pretty good). I remember when I was new at this I had this one girl on the phone but I could NEVER get her to do anything with me even though she kept calling.... I finally figured out she was just a tease. I have closed girls in person, and got them to commit to a get-together somewhere with me, but on the phone I suffer horribly, I just can't ever get girls to do things (and no, I don't ask them or act needy or desperate, I would just say something like, "You need to come out here sometime, maybe this weekend when I'm not so busy," or "I am going to be doing such and such on such and such day, so I suggest you join me... if not don't worry about it, I have other people I was planning on inviting anyway.") Don't even get me started with MSN and that crap, nobody ever gets anything good off of that, unless they're really lucky. I know ONE guy who has gotten a hot chick that way, but that was back in highschool. I had this one girl refuse to give me her #, but then after I talked to her on MSN and gamed her good, she gave me the #, but guess what, I never called her, lol. I know not to take the bait too early on and call her and make myself completely available to her, because then it's over. I know I should continue to show little interest, but I have to take some action and keep advancing. I don't know, maybe I fear commitment so that is why I never follow through with the calling thing.... I despise cell phones, but without them most people would get nowhere. This just seems to be a minor roadblock in my success recently, but I want to know what I could do to improve. Thanks for reading.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I need to cut down on the unnecessary crap when I call, but I always get resistance when I tell her to do something on x like you said. Every other girl is too dam-n busy for her own good apparently. :rolleyes: Ok, I will try to keep it short like that though, thanks for the reply.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, I used to never call either. Then I realized it was because I was worried about rejection. Since then, rejection doesn't faze me anymore. Now I almost always call if I felt some rapport with the girl, but the trick is to call, but appear undecided. Its very hard to pull off, since she knows that you are interested by the mere fact that you called. So you have to make it seem like you called just because you were bored and had an occasional break in your hectic schedule. Hard to pull off well, but once you get that down you'll be set. Phone game is perhaps the weakest part of my game at the moment. I have no problem approaching and getting the number. I have not once yet asked for a number and not gotten it. But converting a number into a meeting is more difficult for me.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that I'm afraid of rejection, but it might be that I feel I am going to mess it up. I WANT to have success with the woman. But, now, if I do mess things up, by somehow being too desperate sounding, too needy, too available, coming on too strong, or doing the opposite and missing the opportunity altogether (everything for women is organized into fu-cking windows of time it seems :rolleyes: ), I won't be upset.

With this one girl, it took me a while to get her to warm up to me, but I could tell she had some pretty high interest at one point, which is where I ended it on a good note (said I had to do something else). It was weird though because the next time I talked to her she showed very little interest, the opposite of what I had predicted to happen. Well, I had her #, but she then gave me some bullshi-t "have to do hw" excuse so I am gonna disappear on her ass for a few days and see if that helps any. Girls need a lot of time, and I think sometimes I am too impatient and try to rush things along. It could be that this is her test to see how desperate I am so I think I can do the right thing. I also noticed how she mentioned her "best friend" (a guy) a couple of times and how she went to visit him a couple days ago. This was done to get me jealous I think, and she wanted to gauge my reactions to that crap as well. I basically ignored it, mainly because I really don't give a shi-t about those guys. This chick, as stupid as she seems, definitely has some game in her, but I think I can handle it. Oh yeah, about the calling thing, I most worry that the girl won't be available to do something on a certain day that I specify (or I won't be on her counteroffer) and then I back off for a while, only to try again and have the same thing happen. I try not to give them even one chance to reject me like that..... nothing emotional, just a game to me. Any other tips?

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I posted something similar to this awhile back. I didn't call a lot of the girls that I felt the pickup wasn't that great, but looking back

I believe I have a better understanding as far as getting girls to meet up than I did before.

Here are some tips that I have been using:

-Before you get the # she has to be attracted to you, and she has to know that YOU are attracted to HER for OTHER REASONS BESIDES HER LOOKS...probably the most important point here.
-Call and talk for a little bit, call from work and say you're bored or on break or something. On phone bring something back that happened the last time you were together to talk about.
-Tell her you have to get back to work, and you'll call her when you get off.
-Set up a meet, and tell her you'll pick her up at x time, follow through.
- For girls that don't answer their phone, just keep calling every couple days, and leave a basic non needy message a couple times.

I'm still working on this part of the game too. Realize that even the best still get flakes, and not to take it personally.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is true that getting the number isn't even half of the battle. I think actually getting that first meeting is the hardest part, because of flakes, timing, and silly tests. I basically give her the idea we are just going to be friends and nothing more but then contradict that with subtle signs of interest. To whoever said it shouldn't be this hard, well, it shouldn't, but it is, lol. Things really do have to be pretty perfect if you want to hook up with her. Otherwise, later on some other guy will do everything perfectly. That's the way I see it at least, and of course I don't ever show her I'm trying to keep things under perfect control, I just do it. Like I said though, I'm gonna wait a few days before calling this girl. I am actually working on 2 other girls at the exact same time so I couldn't possibly screw this up because I sound too desperate. My main problem I think is I probably come on too strong, mainly because of impatience. I feel however that if I don't make a move when the time is right, I may lose the opportunity forever, and I just HATE beating around the bush for weeks and weeks. Thanks for the replies so far.