Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not Attracting the Women I am Attracted to

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem attracting women...just not the ones that I find desirable. I get told how attractive I am from 6's and 7's, but I get very lukewarm responses from 8's and above. Not that I am looking for a supermodel or anything. Just a woman that is physically appealing to me. Anyone else have this problem?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post man. I have the same issue. The fat girls like me, but I want an HB 8 or above. This one girl likes me, but she has a bf. I don't know what to do with that.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same problem with me. All the unattractive guys/uglies like me but the attractive guys are harder to snatch. Sounds shallow but you can't have secks with a personality....

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the story of life fellas........you must remember attraction isnt a choice.........people will either like you or they wont ....its simple really.

walk down the street and look at the ladys there will be girls and ladys who have better qualitys than some hb8......the problem is you just dont see it.

its about a balance.........i have great qaulitys in lots of ways ....i have self respect for a start , i work hard , i have no debts , iv just bought a house , i am reliable , ........all these are great things to have under your belt........but that doesnt mean all the hot babes will fall at your feet...........it doesnt work that way.

this is why its so important not to bother with girls who have boyfriends full stop..........tell them once well if it doesnt work out give me a call then move on........messing with chicks with bfs is going to be so much drama its unreal..........not worth my time ......and shouldnt be worth yours either.

i have had lots of chicks who were head over heals about me ......i and have been uninterested totally.........wouldnt even want to bang them because there was nothing there .

so attraction isnt a choice trust me.......when a girl likes you she will let you know ........one day you may just be surprized how it happends.

wasting your time running after all these hot babes and treating them like they are some fvckin movie star is whats causing them all to have this entitlement attitude that you will all be encountering...........

if all men made women work harder for there attention then things would soon go back to how things were not too long ago....

good luck guys

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
tripod23 said:
this is the story of life fellas........you must remember attraction isnt a choice.........people will either like you or they wont ....its simple really.

walk down the street and look at the ladys there will be girls and ladys who have better qualitys than some hb8......the problem is you just dont see it.

its about a balance.........i have great qaulitys in lots of ways ....i have self respect for a start , i work hard , i have no debts , iv just bought a house , i am reliable , ........all these are great things to have under your belt........but that doesnt mean all the hot babes will fall at your feet...........it doesnt work that way.

this is why its so important not to bother with girls who have boyfriends full stop..........tell them once well if it doesnt work out give me a call then move on........messing with chicks with bfs is going to be so much drama its unreal..........not worth my time ......and shouldnt be worth yours either.

i have had lots of chicks who were head over heals about me ......i and have been uninterested totally.........wouldnt even want to bang them because there was nothing there .

so attraction isnt a choice trust me.......when a girl likes you she will let you know ........one day you may just be surprized how it happends.

wasting your time running after all these hot babes and treating them like they are some fvckin movie star is whats causing them all to have this entitlement attitude that you will all be encountering...........

if all men made women work harder for there attention then things would soon go back to how things were not too long ago....

good luck guys

I agree. Attraction isn't a choice. I definitely do not chase women. The whole Hollywood-driven idea of a man in hot pursuit rarely works. I ask them out once, and if they seem wishy washy or uninterested, I move on. No big deal. I just always wondered why it is somewhat rare that I get the attention of women that I really desire....

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
because you havent met the right one yet ??..........whats meant to be in life will be.....everything has a way of working itself out...........just focus on yourself and try and make the best of situations rather than thinking i like her .....but shyt she doesnt like me...or i cant get her.......its a numbers game my friend...............

there will come a point in your life when things just drop into place.....even more so when you dont care about the outcome.................

i dont mean to sound like a know it all.......because im certainly not that at all , but what iv learned is by helping yourself will result in a totally different mindset .........

good luck dude.............

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
tripod23 said:
because you havent met the right one yet ??..........whats meant to be in life will be.....everything has a way of working itself out...........just focus on yourself and try and make the best of situations rather than thinking i like her .....but shyt she doesnt like me...or i cant get her.......its a numbers game my friend...............

there will come a point in your life when things just drop into place.....even more so when you dont care about the outcome.................

i dont mean to sound like a know it all.......because im certainly not that at all , but what iv learned is by helping yourself will result in a totally different mindset .........

good luck dude.............

I think there is some truth here. At the end if the day, you need a mutual match. It's not easy to find though.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you find someone you click with you will know. She will know. There won't be any need for games between the two of you. Like Tripod said, things will just fall into place.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe I could have had a girlfriend a long time ago if I lowered my standards

Juan Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
jglide123 said:
I have no problem attracting women...just not the ones that I find desirable. I get told how attractive I am from 6's and 7's, but I get very lukewarm responses from 8's and above. Not that I am looking for a supermodel or anything. Just a woman that is physically appealing to me. Anyone else have this problem?
it's very interesting and can tell you from 2 different sides(large guy side and not so large guy) lol. i think i'm an ok looking guy and have attracted 6's and 7's and the more attractive ladies well it's the same as you. when i was overweight there was a time i'd be more sociable go out with friends and i'd say some 8's would look and smile not just when i go out but more often than before. i took a break from going out and started working out same thing no luck on catching eyes from the more attractive girls. however started going out again i would catch smiles from 8's. in my experience i believe it's how you carry yourself. they can sense desperation or the feeling that you are inferior to them. if your demeanor is not approachable or look like a mad person they can sense it. if your demeanor is positive, not all cheesy every time you walk down the street, but confident, eye contact, smile then that helps. i guess you can say if you surround yourself with good people, hangout talk and meet new people you start to develop more confidence when interacting with people in general especially ladies.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan Don said:
it's very interesting and can tell you from 2 different sides(large guy side and not so large guy) lol. i think i'm an ok looking guy and have attracted 6's and 7's and the more attractive ladies well it's the same as you. when i was overweight there was a time i'd be more sociable go out with friends and i'd say some 8's would look and smile not just when i go out but more often than before. i took a break from going out and started working out same thing no luck on catching eyes from the more attractive girls. however started going out again i would catch smiles from 8's. in my experience i believe it's how you carry yourself. they can sense desperation or the feeling that you are inferior to them. if your demeanor is not approachable or look like a mad person they can sense it. if your demeanor is positive, not all cheesy every time you walk down the street, but confident, eye contact, smile then that helps. i guess you can say if you surround yourself with good people, hangout talk and meet new people you start to develop more confidence when interacting with people in general especially ladies.
I guess beggars can't be choosers

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat Chicks love me. Cute fat chicks and ugly fat chicks...when I gain weight I just lose attractiveness. I gain weight in the face so. When I lose it I face gets very thin. Hence me working out to lose this stubborn chubbyness for the summer. I'm in the prime of my life...time to get in the best shape and make the best decisions. Don't think about it to much it'll come. I have attractive girls like me recently, but for some reason they always have boyfriends. I attract those kind to....giving me the eye, long stared when their boyfriend is distracted or looking away etc

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet I could slay pvssy left and right if I really put in the effort but I just don't care enough to bother trying to attract the upper echelon of women. There are quality chicks out there who may just have average looks. Sure it's technically settling but it's up to us to determine if getting a certain kind of woman is worth the effort. Hell all of us here could probably be millionaires if we really put in the effort.