Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not allowed to go to parties

Comeback kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 16 and a junior at school but im not allowed to go to parties because my mom is very very religous and over protective. And i can't talk her out of it because she always says "once your out my house you can do whatever you want but for not you'll follow my rules". Can't sneak out due to my moms work schedule because parties usually go on till real late and my mom gets home early. So do you guys think this will hurt my chances??

And another thing, does cold approaching really work at school, i read a few articles about it but some of the time i don't know any other way to approach a girl, especially if i see her in the hallway.

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
my suggestion is tell your mom I'm sixteen i deserve some freedom to be with my friends and if she don't listen u don't listen to her and eventfully she'll become more reasonable even if she grounds you at first keep trying and as for your other question yes cold approaches at school can work if done right

clix

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** it and go to a party. She'll realize that you're not a little kid anymore. If you're not willing to change the status quo, then neither will she.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't have to know that its a party your going to ;)

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
use scripture on her... or make her feel guilty... with scripture.

if you guys ever get into an argument... bring up the no friends and party thing.

"you dirty slutty wh0re! why can't i go? because you're a religious zealot? your religion is for idiots! why should i honor my parents when they can't even honor me?"

then kick her shins. should do the trick.

btw, parties are pretty dumb anyways. you'll figure that out after high school. there's cooler ways to hang out. and no, not in a foggy car -- the non sexual way.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you can do like I did and pretend what she told you wasnt really serious. And then just do what you want. If you leave and shes not there who cares? Call her and tell her youll be home at a reasonable hour. Theres nothing more fun than being a rebellious teenager

Canibus27

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a senior in HS, and I didn't go to a party till senior homecoming, just a few weeks ago. I made the mistake of telling my parents that it was a homecoming party, and they got all weird about it. Wanted to see what my friend who I was going with looked like, and my mom even gave me money to get a taxi if I didn't like what was going on! My parents would rather me stay at home too, like yours, so they try and guilt me. I'll never make the mistake of telling them I'm actually going to a party. I'm going to a party tonight, but I'm only telling my parents that I'm going to the hockey game and then sleeping over at my friends house.

As somebody already recommended, just say you're going to sleep over at your friends house. What momma doesn't know won't hurt her. Good luck! By the way, the first party I went to, I had a ball!

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rebelling against your parents is part of growing up. Just go and deal with the consequences later.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somethings are easier said than done. But, just tell your mom you love her and understand why she is this way. Then, tell her how you feel about being your age and wanting to just have fun.