Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not all women want you

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
Forget this alpha male crap. There are a lot of materialistic shallow users out there. I don't care what anybody on this board says. There are women who thrive off of using men and do not want relationships. They get off on jerking guys around. Come to NYC if you don't believe me. I am gainfully employed and handsome, and I have been used by many women. Not all but many. They have this whole "Sex and the City" mentality. It's bullshyt. Some women just don't take that macking pimping DJ stuff.
Women can see through a lot of BS in big cities. The only thing they see is if your wallet is fat and you are willing to give them your time and attention.
I guess the mistake I made was falling in love with a selfish B*ch who treated me like sh*t.
I am going to go out and get some new P*sy tonight!

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice comment bud! Some advice though, if you go out and get some new ***** tonight make sure shes on top, and when shes breathing heavy and riding you really hard push her off at least once. That way you can feel good about getting two things off your chest in one day that were cheap and full of hot air.

Come on, really, you ran into that one.

It's funny how your two comments below are circular in reality lol.

------------------------
I guess the mistake I made was falling in love with a selfish B*ch who treated me like sh*t.
------------------------

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Reed247
Forget this alpha male crap. There are a lot of materialistic shallow users out there. I don't care what anybody on this board says. There are women who thrive off of using men and do not want relationships. They get off on jerking guys around. Come to NYC if you don't believe me. I am gainfully employed and handsome, and I have been used by many women. Not all but many. They have this whole "Sex and the City" mentality. It's bullshyt. Some women just don't take that macking pimping DJ stuff.
Women can see through a lot of BS in big cities. The only thing they see is if your wallet is fat and you are willing to give them your time and attention.
I'm glad you've waken up and saw the real world. Men and women are CONS, that's the way it is. People on this board are busy macking, while girls have known a lot more about "attracting" and shiznit a longer time.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no they havent..women were supresed for allmost all of humanity!

they just now have captured this power in the modern day of media

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats the spirit bro- life is a con game and everybody lies. just go out and have your fun- screw love- don't look for it- if some wh0re is using you then use her ass back or just kick her to the curb -so what made you decide to get rid of that horrible girl anyways?

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't actually MATTER if in real life not all women want you. The key is BELIEF so that you can overcome any limiting beliefs that you have as well as establish a STRONG frame, not to mention self-confidence in yourself.

It's like Robert Duval's "What Every Man Needs to Know" Speech in Second Hand Lions:

“Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most.”

“That people are basically good. That honor virtue and courage mean everything; that money and power mean nothing. That good always triumphs over evil. That true love never dies. Doesn’t matter if they’re true or not. A man should believe in those things anyway. Because they are the things worth believing.”

And in our case, "Every woman wants me." Because believing in anything else is simply self-defeating and unproductive.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
It doesn't actually MATTER if in real life not all women want you. The key is BELIEF so that you can overcome any limiting beliefs that you have as well as establish a STRONG frame, not to mention self-confidence in yourself.

It's like Robert Duval's "What Every Man Needs to Know" Speech in Second Hand Lions:

“Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most.”

“That people are basically good. That honor virtue and courage mean everything; that money and power mean nothing. That good always triumphs over evil. That true love never dies. Doesn’t matter if they’re true or not. A man should believe in those things anyway. Because they are the things worth believing.”

And in our case, "Every woman wants me." Because believing in anything else is simply self-defeating and unproductive.
I guess that's a good way to put it. But no one wants to be a sucker. Allowing that exceptions exist will keep you above water.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Know what a Venn diagram is? That's kinda like what this whole 'game' is like. Not every woman wants me, true, but I don't want every woman either. Where the circles overlap is where success is found.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno
Know what a Venn diagram is? That's kinda like what this whole 'game' is like. Not every woman wants me, true, but I don't want every woman either. Where the circles overlap is where success is found.
Well Put:up:

Part of being an alpha male is knowing when you're not up for handling materialisic girls who are in it for the money. Sometimes it's fun to play along but usually you'll know they're game and next them.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
no they havent..women were supresed for allmost all of humanity!

they just now have captured this power in the modern day of media
Well..when they were suppressed... how could they control anything? Right, by conning men with some attraction tricks.
So they have been doing it for ages, they they were not allowed to speak about it.

Now, they are allowed to do that openly.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Reed247
I am gainfully employed and handsome, and I have been used by many women.

Some women just don't take that macking pimping DJ stuff.
Women can see through a lot of BS in big cities. The only thing they see is if your wallet is fat
You have been used, ok, what did you learn? I am sure you learnt golddigger features, so you will recognize those species in the future.

Some girls didn't take DJ stuff...so what? Just NEXT them...
as most people here said: your own attitude is the most crucial thing, not that some girls are golddiggers. We knew about golddiggers for quite a long time.

Reaction score
I realized that not all women want me when I talked a group of fat ugly chicks..oh wait it was me who didnt' want them.

Reaction score
Quit talking to "Hors in the city " hors!!! But what else is there in NYC but hors!!!

Good luck bro, it is better that you tie a millstone around your neck and throw yourself into the sea then make and keep contact with a hor from America!!!!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is it really that hard guys?

All German sheperds are dogs, but all dogs aren't german sheperds.

There are "golddiggers" out there, but just because you are a woman doesn't make you one.

Somet hing else I will get to, is you said in the first post is that "all women don't like you".... well, I don't like all women either! and I hope you don't like a girl or want to date her simply because she looks good in a skirt... but you want to be seen as this alpha male guy who makes his own rules, etc, but you are talking to every skank in a dress because she is "hot"

In my eyes, there are three basic typs of women... ones that our out for money, ones that are out for fun, and ones that are out for a real relationship.

This is all my opinion so don't flame me for it, but it has gotten me pretty far.

I can usually tell a girls' type after 5 minutes of talking with her, or at least after a first date.

And no girl is all of one t hing; for instance, my GF at this time is looking for a relaionship, but also doesn't mind being spoiled from time to time, and that's fine.

The main thing is knowing wha tyou are dealing with beforehand, so you are not supprised afterwards.

If you are dealign with a women who wants to have sex, why act suprised when she is out at a party flirting with other guys? It's what she wants to do. Now if my GF did that, which she wouldn't, we would have issues. But a girl I am just having sex with is a girl I am just having sex with.

To wrap this up, all i am saying is first, you are saying you are an alpha male, but you are not "selecting" but rather "settling"... women can tell the difference, espically the type of women we want, which are good looking, mature women ready for a reationship (I persume).

Secondly, it would be wise to know WHAT you are dealing with before you deal with it... not only are you not "suprised" when she does things, you laugh because you saw it coming before she did, and you don't get emotionly involved with a girl who isn't fit to be in a relationship

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Reed247 wants is a girl who behaves and acts the way he wants them to. When someone goes down this path, it's always like finding a needle in a haystack.

Sometimes I wonder why it is so hard to just accept that there will be people we dislike or hate in this world and realize that these people will inevitably be a part of our lives.

People who complain about gold-diggers are frustrated that they're not super rich or that they were played out and made a fool.

People who complain about how good looking people have it easy are frustrated that they were born ugly.

People who complain about their partner treating them lousy are frustrated that their partner has free will.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe The Homophobe
if non hors and b1tches is what you want them look abroad, because finding nice women in America is becoming as difficult as finding a needle in a haystack!

that;s a sillly statement, becasue as you say that, there or thousands, maybe even a million or so good women out there wondering "wehre are all of the good guys"..

I know, my mom was one. For 10 or so years, she was single. My mom is pretty attractive.. I mean.... she is my mom so I am not looking at her like that, but she is an attractive women, has 3 degrees, makes over 100k a year and goes to church 3 times a week. However, she was single from the time I was 6, to 2 years ago, which is like 13 years because mean were imtimidated by her. Now, she has her flaws.... she is stubborn and is too independent, but I never seen any guys try to get to know her to even get that far.

You telling me that is that you are either looking in the wrong places, or you are "settling" for women who show an unusual amount of interest in you, virtually assuring you don't get shot down.

It's a reason why she is in the club every weekend, and it 's a reason why she is soo desperate to wear she threw herself at you.. My GF said it best when she said "I thought you were cute, really cute when I first saw you, but I get hit on every day, so why would I put myself out there and talk to you, risking embarassment when another cute guy will come and talk to me after you leave". And she is right.

Don't get it wrong, there are some ****ed up women here in the US, but not as many as you guys make it out to be. Most women aren't really ****ed up as they are misunderstood. Don't expect a "party girl" to be your next wife. don't expect a women, who grew up in a foster home with no real parents, and who parties all weekend to be your next LTR and not see some REAL emotional scars come from it.

Guys, the game really isn't that hard, I promise. Some of you are tr ying to make it like it's a new form of Javascript or something, when reallly most of you are so interesting and so smart, that talking to a women is one of the easier things you really can do, but we make it alot harder than it has to be.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another thing, some of you are being hypocrites.

What I mean by that is, some of you in all honesty, just want someone to have fun/sex with... and then when she doesn't give you what you are out to get, you turn around and say "she is stupid" or "she is crazy"... no, she just beat you at "the game". the game is the never ending match between male and female.

You wanted to get the *****, she wanted to get your attention, she won and left. It's really as simple as that.

DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME. That statement isn't just ment for pimps, it's ment for everyone.

The game sucks at times, but it's what is going on if you like it or not.

When me and my GF met, she now honestly tells me that the only reason she really talked to me is to get back at this guy she had seen for 6 years.. but something funny started to happen while she was doing it... she started to like me more then she liked him.

At the time, I knew what was going on after 1 week, for reasons I would not get into here. So I made sure she wasn't the only girl I was seing at the time, because although I really did like her, I love myself and at the end of the day, I have to look myself in the mirror, and I don't like doing it after I have made an ass of myself for a women, which I wouldn't (and didn't) do.

I was seeing other women, so when she would come over and spend the night, it was never any pressure to do anything... if it lead to sex, great. If not, great. And that was different for her becasue at the time because every other guy she knew wanted to **** her, and rightfully so, she is pretty bad. I let her know I was itnerested, but also let her knew that there was some other compitition as well.