Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not able to cvm

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I think i might have a problem.

So i have been with this girl for about 4 months, and we have tons of sex, and i never have a problem there, i just have "high endurance" but i can usually finish whenever i want. But when i get a HJ or BJ it just doesnt work. It feels great, but i just cant finish, and she usually says she gets tired, or asks to have sex.

I was wondering if anyone has had this problem, or knows how to fix it.

thanks

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop jacking off and teach her how to give good bjs

floydtheater07

Don Juan
Reaction score
I seem to have the same problem. I've gotten great BJ's, and many, but I have NEVER ejaculated from one. Ever. But, I have almost gotten there, and I think that relaxation helps. In sex, we are involved; when getting a BJ, we don't need to do anything, and for some guys that intereferes with the pleasure. We're too distracted by the idea that we should be doing something instead of enjoying ourselves.

At least, that's my idea.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you poor souls.

it sounds psychological to me. mabye have sex more, and get more comfortable with everything. i know my first few times were really awkward and i couldnt bust a nut to save my life, the second time was really really awkward b/c there was no alcohol involved and i felt stupid the whole time. i didn't get off that time either.

Perhaps the whole situation isn't fun/playful enough for you? If it feels like a chore its pretty hard for me to even get a hard on, let alone perform.

Either that or as Effort says, set your standards a little higher!

I know the first time i got a bj... she used teeth, and lets just say it scarred me for life. not in the physical sense, mind you ;)

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure it may feel good, but if she really knows how to give a good bj then you should ***. I had the same problem and thought something was wrong with me then i came across a girl that really knew how to do it and was cumming in less than 5min. Thanks to her i know what works and can easily get a girl up to speed that sucks at sucking.

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad to see i'm not the only one. she always makes me feel like im about to, but i just cant do it. I think i fall into it like floydtheater, where since im not doing anything my mind distracts me and prevents me from doing it. But if i finger her or if she is playing with herself when doing i t i cvm so fast.
I really think my mind is what is messing me up with BJs

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KnockoutJM said:
I'm glad to see i'm not the only one. she always makes me feel like im about to, but i just cant do it.
1. Place hand on back of her head
2. Make her head bob faster
3. Nut in her mouth

Seriously though, you can speed things up but making her head move and...fvckin her mouth.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is *** really censored?

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydtheater07 said:
In sex, we are involved; when getting a BJ, we don't need to do anything, and for some guys that intereferes with the pleasure. We're too distracted by the idea that we should be doing something instead of enjoying ourselves.
Insightful post.

It helps to know when the the woman gets satisfaction, from your satisfaction.

It's all mental, saying "just enjoy the bj" is much different then just enjoying the bj. But, also remember, that if a woman really has high IL in you, she'll want you to remember the experience.

So, just know, that she wants to enjoy the fact that you are 'enjoying yourself'.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women can give head, and some can't. *shrugs*

ex-gf will go at it forever, without a single drop from me.... where as, another woman I know, can just simply "kiss it" and I bust a nut. lol!