NorwegianDJ's workout journal

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit the gym yesterday after over a week off.
Haven't been eating much, but the lifts are still weak.
Squat: 2x5x80
Bench: 3x5x60 - Reps were hard.
Ab work.
1x10x10 dips.

Bought this new whey protein, USN Hardcore whey gH. It's got a generous amount of creatine monohydrate and this new thing, tribulus terrestris, which is supposed to increase testosterone and libido. I did some reading on it, but I'm noticing quite significant mental effects. What's your take on it?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A very pointless day at the gym with Robin. Was exhausted after a 10k run yesterday.
Rows 2x80x8-6
Row machine
Chinup: 1x8x5kg
Went swimming. Chilled.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Hit the gym yesterday after over a week off.
Haven't been eating much, but the lifts are still weak.
Squat: 2x5x80
Bench: 3x5x60 - Reps were hard.
Ab work.
1x10x10 dips.

Bought this new whey protein, USN Hardcore whey gH. It's got a generous amount of creatine monohydrate and this new thing, tribulus terrestris, which is supposed to increase testosterone and libido. I did some reading on it, but I'm noticing quite significant mental effects. What's your take on it?
I've told you my opinion but I'll say it again. You wasted your money. USN makes sub-standard products and tribulus is ineffective.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanZy said:
I've told you my opinion but I'll say it again. You wasted your money. USN makes sub-standard products and tribulus is ineffective.
It's got pretty much the same protein % as the other products. Lower due to creatine content etc, all for roughly the same price. I figured it was worth a shot.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whey protein just got me on such a high again. I'm coming down now after a cold shower and I'm left in a productive state.

Been hard to hit the gym lately, but here we are again. Did a session with a friend.

Bench:
1x7x65
1x7x60
1x8x50

Dips:
1x8x10
1x7x5

Skullcrushers
Some biceps
Rows 1x50 1x55
Tricep pulldowns or something

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have hit the gym 4 times the past 2 weeks. Intend on starting the habit nicely again.

I feel stronger and more buff than ever. I look bigger and equally or more ripped. The creatine in my protein perhaps?

Did 80x3 easily, lightly spotted, but not sure if I could've done a single rep alone. <- Bench. I'll update with stats and workouts later.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your maxes on the big 3? (Bench, Squat and power clean)

At first I thought you were talking in pounds, which had me thinking you were horrifically weak. (Typical American, I know.) Then I went to your OP and then it hit me that youre talking in kilos.