Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NorwegianDJ's journal of personal growth

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in Owen's words, "as a full retard. Never half-retard. FULL retard."

So a quick recap.

Ive started working out on friday mornings before school, quite nice.

I came home weighting 64.5, Ive gone up to 65 now. Finally doing legs, arms and back again.
Gonna try my luck with the deadlift again.
Wanna buy Riptoe's book.

Had a 6 man sleepover on saturday, really fun.

Tried getting a chick to come over on sunday, it failed, not badly. It was like:
"Come over"
"What are we gonna do?"
"Watch a movie"
"cant u watch it alone?"
"No, thats not social"
"Cant u watch it with _ and _?"
"No they're not social."
"Im driving to you just to watch a 90 minute movie, blahblah"
"Nice."

She ended up not coming, whatever. It was a moment of desperation from my side. My parents wasnt home, and I wanted to fvck.

I dont know if it's anything more worth mentioning, I'll post it later, Im sure there is, I ALWAYS have stuff I ramble on about.

READ THIS: http://www.rsdnation.com/node/71430
When you've read this, read the book.
When you've read the books, read them again.

And the forum is so emptyyy, NOONE is posting. Almost noone.

Fionn

Reaction score
Fine I'll register just so I can post :p
Well done man you've really inspired me to step outside my comfort zone etc. Keep it up!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fionn said:
Fine I'll register just so I can post :p
Well done man you've really inspired me to step outside my comfort zone etc. Keep it up!
Thanks man, means something.

Im tired. Woke up at 5:20 and went to the gym, without eating afterwards.
Gonna party fcking hard tonight.
Betting with a friend that I'll make out with 3 chicks, which I WILL.
Handshake -> thumbwar -> possible slaps -> spinhug -> other outragous ways of kinoing. Just need to type it down to remember it. high 5 teq. Yeah, that stuff.

I think I should take a nap, we'll see.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to school party

“That which you resist, persists.”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5QEAI_O2IA&feature=related

Alright. Party FR.
I was really amped up for this party, thought it was gonna be really good. I didnt even consider the possibility of it being a bad party.

I get there at 7:30, when it started, due to my friend making me come early with him. This friend is one I refered to earlier as Guitar (Party where I got ****blocked by my mom). He's awesome. Has high energy and always spread positive vibes. Good conversationalist. However, I think he relies on alcohol for doing "scary" stuff.

Party is of course extremely lame when we get there. Tons of SACS guys, house is getting rigged and not many people.
We have our little group of 4 and just chat for 30 minutes before going in.
Guitar has a panda outfit on, but takes it off.

Some fat chick and comes and goes crazy on us. I apparently know her (I get to know sooo many people on these parties somehow). So we get to meet her friends, which were decent I think. Maybe 1 was hot.

I try texting Sam to see if she can get us in for free, but she doesnt reply. The leader of the party said we could get in for free, as we'd let him in for free at Guitar's party (organized the first 2 parties in this journal + sherminators). We cant find him, so we end up paying to get in.

When we get in, a group of chicks recognize me from some party. It's like "It's the norwegian!" Hugs and ****, one of them is hott. A chick that does not look so hot (and also looked like the chick I asked to come to my place earlier) was all over me. I kinda ignored her.

We have to take a wee, so we look for a bathroom, which we eventually find. Hotness of a chick was behind me in line, shame there was no line in front of me. She wanted to go first, and said she was on her period. I grabbed her hand and told her to go with me. Failed. Meh.
Why am I even writing this ****? hahaha. My writing style for now, deal with it.

We find a table with a hub and they have some alcohol. I know one of the guys, so we join them. I dont like smoking hub, but I have some alcohol. Not much.
People are kinda boring, so we leave them.

We go to the dancefloor, dance a bit and leave. This is repeated quite a few times actually.
We go to the back and find Fattie from before with her friends. Her hot friend is already drunk, and she asks if we can watch her (and please dont hook up with her). They leave and I start gaming her (although a bit slower than I usually would). She's completely wet because she jumped in the pool, with her blackberry. Her 3rd phone of 2011. Lol. I kino her, talk gibberish and soon shes leaning on my chest. However, the chick has such a short attention-span that she jumps of the moment something more stimulating appears. We were sitting on a ledge by the way. She starts talking to my friend and stuff, but leans on my leg. Guitar mentions that that's like the worst position she can be in or something (between my legs), and I lightly pull her head towards my d*ck. She stays there, and Guitar takes a picture, hahaha. Havent seen it yet, but it must look like a chick with a towel over her face is giving me a bj, and Im orgasming.
Her friends comes and she leaves with them, **** short-attention spans. You must always be fun.

Bounce between outside and dancefloor, nothing really happens. I think I might was approaching a few chicks on the dancefloor. It's lame and music is commercial. MY BAD. We talk to people outside and stuff too, but not many different ones. Not many at all compared to the other parties.

Back at the dancefloor again. We dance, by ourselves, in the crowd. I for some reason dont like dancing by myself, and just feel kinda weird. I go to the chode-wall and chill for a bit. Fattie wants to dance with me, I ignore. After standing for about 2 minutes, I start dancing again, in edge of the crowd. I find it easier to scout for easier approaches. By this time I have approached a few I think.
I see 2 hot chicks dancing with eachother. I see that they are about to break off. Just as they break off, I grab the hottie closest to me's hand and start dancing with her. I might've spun her, because she was facing me. We grind and stuff, things are hot, her ass is soo nice. I try going for makeout subtly a few times. Smell her hair and stuff, stay close to her face, waiting for her to turn it towards me. They do it more often when you do this. She turns her head and we make out.
She says she has to go find her friend (maybe saying she'll be back, but I dont think she did). I ask her what her number is, but she just kinda "freezes" for a second and runs off. Lessons learnt. Be dominant, lead. I should've been like "You're not leaving me" and pulled her in.

Dancefloor is clearly the easiest place to close and escalate, but it is also the scariest and you get more rejections. Worth the risk.

We go outside and then back to the dancefloor. Got a little state-pump from the makeout, so Im approaching more. Rejections are funny, as usual. Chicks either run away, take your hands off or ignore. I should plow more.

I spot QuarterAsian from last party and start grinding her from behind. She doesnt know who it is, but I think her friends tell her. Her friends are hott. Unfortunately I wasnt able to try them out too.
I always run my hands all over their body when we dance. QA puts my hands on her boobs. Nice! I dont think it's enough, so I go for her *****. I start fingering her outside her shorts. Keeps going for about 5-10 seconds. Maybe she stopped me because of her friends, maybe she just originally just wanted to grind, idk. We keep grinding, I get a boner. Things get hot. I eventually turn her around and keep grinding. I try going for the makeout the same way again, but she leaves before I get there. Lesson learnt. Some girls just need to be led, hard. Grab face and force it is hot.
I try dancing with a few more chicks and stuff, nothing succesfull (I didnt approach many).

I was easily confused with where chicks were and stuff when I was in the crowd. Lightning and lots of people make it hard. It was easier to spot good targets when being on the sideline, but I easily felt out of place when I did. I just have to move to the sidelines at times and approach as soon as I see someone hot.

Nothing more thats really worth mentioning. Talk to chicks, lots of pissed off guys, Guitar found a rock and called it Roxanna, we went around opening with Roxanna. A dude got pissed at roxanna, he wanted to fight so bad.

Pretty much it.

Something that is a BIG sticking point is FEAR. I dont know what I fear, but it is something; and that something is not rejection. Is it fear of the unknown? Is it fear of succes? I dont know. However, I MUST act in spite of it. It was the reason I didnt do much crazy stuff and didnt approach so many people.

I also cared a bit more about what people think, because I became aware that Im gonna meet these people at other parties. So instead of doing crazy stuff with chicks, I tell myself that I'll get her at another party, or Im not gonna ruin my chances with her if I meet her later.

Decent night.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Physical game. Kino. That is what it's all about. TOUCHING.

Downloaded the physical game and 9 ball. Currently reading 9 ball. Sick stuff. You dont know whether you should cry, laught or pity yourself for being such a *****.

Had a small revelation while reading it. "ESCALATION IS KING. Start slow, and
crank it up. You can feel it making them horny as you touch them. They
want it. They need it. It won't make them slap you.
And even if it does, who cares?
Next."
This is about 100 pages into the book, and he has discovered PUA stuff. I put on a song which I had a lot of memories to, had a small revelation and decided to post here. The song just ended.

My point is: Getting physical. SO KEY. When I think of ALL my succesfull interaction, I remember being physical (apart from my first GF).

Christmas "party" on a youth-club back in norway. Lol Im gonna make this a small FR. So I go there with my "friend" (the one that I described as something bad in my "story"). He has a date already, and Im with her friend. Awkward. I think I actually knew PUA stuff by that time. It was half a year after my first GF.

Fast forward to the real stuff.
It's announced that it's time to dance. I walk around thinking I gotta find a partner. I vaguely remember kinda bumping into this chick that was an 8 at that time. Spontanously, I say "Hey, wanna dance with me?" She says yes and we're on the dancefloor. It's fun. TOUCHING.

I dont think we really talked much at all. Afterwards it's the same. Touching and that stuff. I actually sat on her lap, haha.
Later when sitting down, I purely focused on having my body in contact with as much as possible as her body. Haha. My early days of "PUA".
I failed to kiss her by the end of the night (This always fails for me, learn from my mistakes).
I later met up with her, and I was a total afc. She wanted me bad.
---
There were several other chicks that became attracted due to kino, which I cant really remember.
HBCloud was pulled with pure kino. I just didnt escalate.
HBWife was pulled with confidence and other people reacting to me.
Random chick that I almost laid behind the club was purely physical. Didnt even exchange a word before making out for 10 min.
Chick that I made out with above was also purely physical and confidence.
QA was probably physical and other stuff.
Other chicks? Forgot. All I know is that being physical is HUGE. And escalating it of course.

Sir Smoke A Lot

Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Physical game. Kino. That is what it's all about. TOUCHING.

Downloaded the physical game and 9 ball. Currently reading 9 ball. Sick stuff. You dont know whether you should cry, laught or pity yourself for being such a *****.
Any links to download them?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir Smoke A Lot said:
Any links to download them?
They are real books, but you can find them as ebooks too. Google them, I dont wanna link to original paperbacks (dont ask me why).

Nothing new really, I just wanted to update on this one chick. I'll call her Redhead.

She's HOT. I'd give her a 9.
Story?
She's been in my FRs before, but I haven't really mentioned her. She's a friend of Horny and QA.
Josh number closed her when me and josh were opening chicks.
Saw her at the party above. She saw me dancing with QA and maybe approaching 1-2 chicks.
Talked to her later while I was walking out of the building. I had grabbed her waist, and she was slowly resisting. She said "I have to go back to my friends." I smiled and said "Girls are so nice, if they dont wanna be with me, why dont they just tell me to **** off?" to guitar and partly her, while walking away.

She added me to facebook 2 days ago and started talking to me later in the evening.
As usual, I have romoved all of the insignificant smilies. Maybe some significant too.

hey :)
[You]
6:25pm
Lastname, how you doing?
[Redhead]
6:26pm
gooood nu?
[You]
6:31pm
rather tired, a combination of partying and homework.
[Redhead]
haha nice..
[You]
Very. Did you have fun on friday?
[Redhead]
6:33pm
yea u?
[You]
6:33pm
yeah, it was decent.
[Redhead]
6:34pm
shweet u got mxit? (Mobile chat program we use in SA)
[You]
Haha, a little forward, are we?
[Redhead]
:)
[You]
Havent downloaded it yet.
[Redhead]
6:35pm
new phone?
[You]
Haha, I dont even think my old one would be able to run it. It costed 150R
[Redhead]
haha!
[You]
6:36pm
It was a king phone tho! It had snake and stuff! But it had a tendency to prevent me from recieving smses and stuff..
[Redhead]
6:36pm
o that sucks..
[You]
6:37pm
True words. New phone recieves all the smses I think, even spam
[Redhead]
6:38pm
haha what phone u get?
[You]
guess
[Redhead]
blackberry?
[You]
You must be stalking me.
[Redhead]
6:39pm
no haha. thats what everyone gets
[You]
True. What about you?
[Redhead]
got a blackberry
[You]
why am I not surprised?
[Redhead]
6:40pm
haha
dont get mxit on a bb. trust me u dc every two mins
[You]
6:40pm
Haha, alright. I'll take your word for that.
[Redhead]
6:41pm
haha! but least bbms awsm
[You]
Yup
[Redhead]
im addicted
[You]
6:42pm
Thats baaad
[Redhead]
not my fault ppl bbm me 24/7
[You]
Your in denial
[Redhead]
6:43pm
:p
[You]
6:44pm
My bbm is ********, since it takes you so long to ask
[Redhead]
6:45pm
o im sorry. didnt wanna seem to FORWARD ;)
[You]
Hahaha, nice.
I dont mind.
[Redhead]
ill add u now now
[You]
Addict
[Redhead]
6:46pm
uh uh. my phones not even with me
[You]
are you blonde? (Actually refering to her brains)
[Redhead]
no.
do u know who i am??:)
[You]
6:47pm
Yeah, I recognize your profile pic (Her profile pic is a pic of an event that several chicks in her school have as a profile pic)
[Redhead]
6:49pm
haha cz im so in it atm
[You]
6:49pm
So youre not black..? You look black in the profile pic (The "girl" in the profile pic is black)
[Redhead]
6:50pm
hahahahaha.. no
[You]
mysterious
[Redhead]
how i roll nah joke. im a ranga. remember now?
[You]
6:51pm
whats a ranga?
[Redhead]
6:51pm
o gosh
[You]
6:52pm
Urban Dictionary: ranga
Derived from Orangutan or from the Latin “Orange Utan” meaning red pubic hair.
I did not need to know that.
[Redhead]
not that ranga.. hahaha
[You]
Well that's good to know.
[Redhead]
6:53pm
this has gotten very awkward (I used less smilies in this part above, so she felt more awkward.)
[You]
No, Im laughting my ass off
[Redhead]
i met u at cav with courtney
[You]
Horny!
[Redhead]
6:54pm
yes! her
[You]
6:55pm
Ahh, you. The cute redhead, I remember you!
[Redhead]
6:55pm
haha GOOD :)

Ive considered asking her out and stuff, but Im not quite sure, as I never go on dates. I dont really want my practice run to be with a hottie I want. So Im leaning towards meeting her on a party again.

Also wanted to say again that "chode love" is a self-hypnosys. Ive noticed it slowly coming, and it is self-generated. I'll be fine.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im so fvcking JACKED

Im up at 65.5 again, Im gaining fast now.
After I got home and swam in the pool (it was frikkin 36 degrees), I looked in the mirror. Holy ****, Im JACKED. Fvcken RIPPED :D .. Atleast when I flex, haha.

Im aiming to meet RedHead this weekend, or more accurately; thursday. Her school is having a fashion show, with her grade holding the show. Gonna be EPIC. It's a girls school, and these girls are hot ****! I'm going with my friend Guitar and maybe some more people. We're gonna dress up like fashion scouts and ****. We're talking blazer and notepad from my side here.
So yeah, I dont know how it's gonna be, but Im predicting awesomeness.. as usual.
I'll chat with her and tell her that Im coming on Thursday. Gotta close. Gonna be more forward than usual.

Also coming up next weekend is my schools valentine dance. I dont know if I should go. Maybe I'll skip it and go to the fashion show again. It's on from thursday-saturday.
On saturday it's the school next to me's valentines dance. It's a HUGE school with good logistics and hot chicks. Maaybe I'll go with HBNorwegian? Idk. I dont feel the vibe anymore. Let's hope there's hot chicks with chodes there.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the post above when you're txt mssging red head, i can not tell who the fvck is who. It sounds like Redhead is you..idk. Just organize your little texting things better so we can tell who is who

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
On the post above when you're txt mssging red head, i can not tell who the fvck is who. It sounds like Redhead is you..idk. Just organize your little texting things better so we can tell who is who
Didnt consider that. She started the chat, so she is on top. It will also always say the name above the message like:

[Me]
Time

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much new has happened. Weekend was chill.
Yesterday I surfed with Robin and went to his house. Funniest **** ever. Considering how public this journal is, Im not gonna write what we did. Fun stuff.
Anyways, we met a chick that was gonna be in the fashion show this weekend. She was HOT. Perfect tan, perfect tits, bit too small ass, bit too tall. We got talking and decided that it was gonna be a change of plans.
Plans are now: Thursday: Maybe fashion show.
Friday: Maybe valentines dance.
Saturday: Fashion show + afterparty.
AWESOME.

Homewerk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that was the best hour of my life, just spending my time reading all of the FRs...

Just reading it I learned SO MUCH about gaming at parties. I was pretty much on the edge of my seat when I was reading all of that.

Definitely subscribing this AWESOME thread.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bishops + Springfield

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oECIKVaz5rc &
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJsAFh_2SiE
My life in a nutshell.

Good times, good times.
Awesome weekend, I dont really know where to start.

Friday:
"Picnic at bishops" event. Sounds decent, lets go.
Drove to Robin's house and chilled with him, had a shot of some licorishy 30% spirit. Walked to bishops.

We get there and start talking to people, having fun. At a point we had a group of atleast 10 chicks going.

Was too dependent on Robin, lost some state when I lost him.
I was walking with a friend of mine, and I see Gym Guy (Yeah, I actually call him that) with 2 chicks, so I go in. Gym Guy is like "I gotta talk to you" to one of the chicks. So Im stuck with the other one. She's nice, but frikkin uptight. I decided that I should pick her up, and act accordingly. She gets pissed off after several attempts.

Met a lot of people and stuff. I feel like the way my game is at the moment, chicks like me more and more every time they see me. It's both a bad and a good thing, as it kinda prevents me from doing outrageous **** without caring all the time.

When leaving, I met this HAWT chick that lives in my estate. Hotness.

Me n robin walk home while checking every corner for rapists, while talking about random sh!t. He's actually a really good wing (excluding the fact that he might go for my targets).

Get home and go to bed at like 12-1.
Decent night. Robin got stuck with some hippy dude, and hippy was stuck for the rest of the night.

Saturday:
After waking up the whole night from Robin's 60s music playing on the computer, we get up at 12.
We do a bunch of random **** that I cant really remember or bother to say here.
We leave for the afterparty at 7, it starts at 7:30. We had R200 and no lifts. Awesome lifestyle.

Unable to find the right place, we jump out of the car to ask some people. I eventually call Guitar and he gives directions to Robin's dad, while we jump in the boot with 3 other guys we just met. This ended up to be really lucky, that we ended up leaving late and met them.

Arrive at the scene just before the show. Robin has brought his licorish thingy in a towel (Its like 400 ml) and I got a vodka mixer in my pocket. We've agreed that we're getting wasted tonight. I wanted to see how it feels like, I'd heard that it's awesome... right?? We take 1-2 shots, hide it and enter.

Fashion show was decent. Springfield has quality chicks, Ive heard they're generally more uptight.
We spent the break looking for a lift to the afterparty. Got to know new people. No lift.
A funny thing actually was that we went backstage during the break. Asked for a lift and stuff, talked a bit. When we walk out again, its like this romeo and juliet scene; where the window is open above. Im like "Oh Juliet, juliet!" We pass some chicks, ask for a drive. Like we ask everyone if they have space in their BOOT, and bribe with alcohol. Turns out the chicks cant give us a lift, so I tell them I love them unconditionally and we leave. Sometimes I just cross my boundary for not caring, sometimes I just want to do things because its fun. Chicks like it anyway.

After the show we run around looking for lifts, **** is hard. Eventually, we find 2 guys that got a lift with us and a GF of one of them. She is giving them a lift, and we're going with. Turns out the chick doesn't want us in, but some other girl comes to the rescue, and we drive there in a mini-van.

Afterparty:
Awesome.
We arrive at the scene, make ourselves at home. Talk to guys, hide the booze and enter. Robin cant really spend time alone, as its full of SACS guys. SACS guys beat up bishops guys just for the hell of it. All the time.

Hit up the balcony and take some shots. By now the flask is almost empty and Ive had like 4-5 shots I think. Social momentum and booze kick in pretty fast. Im very easy going. I try convincing Robin to high5 random people just for the hell of it. I end up doing it alone.

There is so much I sortof dont remember, or is kinda mixed up.
I approached a lot of people, but not as many as in party sumo.
I stayed in set for about 10 seconds to 15 minutes.
I wasnt drunk while approaching, just tipsy.

I get more tipsy and continue opening chicks like a glorious maching from heaven. I suck at keeping convos and still run out of things to say. This was especially bothering when I left a big group and saw a hottie I immediately liked. Walked up the stairs, singing "If I was a boy", only remembering the "if I was a boy" part. I take her arm, spin her and do something. THIS WAS SOO SMOOTH, yet so spontaneus. She is lost in my eyes, she loves me, you can just tell it from her face and eyes. Her friend doesn't exist anymore, it's just me. What do I do? I eject MOTHER****ER. I just felt a small panic, as I had nothing to say. It will come, give it time..

Met Redhead and her friend. Didnt have any long interaction, just a lot of hugs. If people give poor hugs; call them out on it, and show them how to do it. Awesome. She liked Robin more than me tho. He knows that she's mine, but still; I dont know if he's able to restrain himself from That. At one point she grabbed the arms of robin and another guy and went into another group. Robin called my name, and I knew what I had to do. I went back in, put my arm in and pushed Robin away lightly. Good stuff, but I didn't emphasize on it; I didn''t plow. I could've isolated and a lot of good stuff. Stuff simply leaves your head, and you gotta internalize what you have to do really. I left the scene, it wasnt bad, but I could've done much better.

On the tennis court, I decide to show Robin how you high5 people, and go over to a sitting group of like 15 chicks and 2 guys and start highfiving all of them. Im in. I start talking gibberish, while standing in the middle of their group. The subject of my accent comes up, and I say that first to guess where Im from gets a kiss. They eventually guess norway, but girls isnt down to kiss. I tried. I continue to banter about how Im a viking and ****. I spew awesome. I start palm reading, fun stuf. Robin is sitting on the sideline with a decent chick. He comes in and starts reading palms too, in another funny way. "This line right here means that you have 5 fingers." When I say palm reading, I dont say that you should do it for real; joke around. I say something like "I can do anything!" and a chick is like " You cant fly!" I look at Robin and just give him that look "We're flying!" He picks me up and we prove to the chicks that I can fly. This **** continues for another good 5 minutes, while some dude is taking a ****load of pictures of me. Suddenly the whole group leaves at the same time, and we bounce.

Rest of sets arent as good as these, but funny.
Met some chicks outside the bathroom. Proposed a threesome, didnt go down, haha. I get talking to one of them really well. Also get a great convo going with the GF of the guy we gave a lift. The dude was sleeping behind me while I was with his GF, haha.

I think I gotta work more on my kino, its a bit off, not calibrated and can be more and a wider range.
I've started saying stuff like "I love you" and stuff just for my own amusement.

I eventually get drunk after drinking more vodka and getting vodka from a DJ (disc jockey) I know. Never been drunk before. I was tipsy/close to drunk about the same time as the big group. I could walk in a straight line and ****, do martial arts and stuff, but I deffinately felt the alcohol. You're so free, its nice. Almost like state. And no, I haven't hit state since the first party where I pulled HBCloud. Not even sure if I hit state there.

Being drunk is not fun. Ive heard much about being drunk is awesome and ****, but its really not. Atleast not as drunk as I got. I had a slight urge to vomit, and Robin encouraged me, but I didn't. I lost Robin and felt like sitting down. I sat down in the shadow and figured that Im not going up again. A guy and a girl comes and sits close to me without noticing me. That faggot talks about their drama issues and ****. My spider-senses told me she wanted him the first 5 minutes of the convo. She later leaves, and I tell him that she wanted him bad, but not anymore. He leaves, and I go thru my phone (which was almost out battery, which never happens) and call robin. No answer. I sit there thinking about how it's in these situations you can easily die. If someone wanted to fight, I couldn't fight back properly. I didn't give a damn about pain, I barely felt it. I was numb.

I get up and finally vomit involutarily. Several times. Nice.
Being drunk isn't as I thought of it. I've always treated drunk people as objects. That's not true. They are completely present, just not in full control.
I find Robin and tell him that he cant leave me now. We go to the bathroom, I drink some water and stuff. Robin has me walking around the place, while I just want to sit and sleep. DO NOT SLEEP; DO NOT CLOSE YOUR EYES. You dont wanna fall asleep. If you close your eyes, then it's like watching porn without fapping.

Party is pretty over by now actually, time must be like 12:30. We walk outside and go lie in someones garden. Robin calls around for taxies, while we talk BS and I vomit again. hahaha. I wanna repeat again, that I was completely there, its just that I had decreased control. I even remembered stuff like the adress much better than other people. I could hold a convo, but my body language would make it obvious that I was drunk. If you get drunk; VOMIT. You dont feel it, and you feel much better afterwards.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our current choices is taxi, my place (which was just 4 k's away) or my friend's house which was 100 meters away. As we lie there waiting for a taxi dude to call, Robin hears a cab coming and start running. I stumble after him. I CAN PUKE AND WALK MOTHER****ER. Robin tells me to hurry up, but I continue to walk. I dont wanna vomit in front of the cab and people. I walk around the car, puke behind it and get in the front seat. Awesome, hahaha. Sounds horrible. Cab is filled with people going to the same place as us. I end up paying for like everybody, as I thought I was just paying for myself, haha. When the cab drove away, one of the chicks yelled "I got a secret crush on you!" to Robin. Good times.

We have some water and cereal while we finish a movie and go to bed at 2:30.
Good night, lots of experience.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgot to add: The Dr.Phil opener!
Me and Robin walk up the stairs about halfway through the night in the afterparty. I spot 2 chicks sitting on plastic chairs talking to eachother. Theres one more chair there, so I rock over there and sit down. "I see you have some relationship issues here." "Im doctor phil, im here to help" blahblah. Chicks crack up laughting and play along. I cant remember why I left after a few minutes.

Within 10 minutes I see 2 chicks on the tennis court. Again I walk up and use the same opener (It was made up on the spot). I think it was fairly successfull. Started busting on them for "being lesbians" and ****. Good stuff.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mom allowed me to use protein powder. YEAHHH!
Last time I used that stuff, I gained 5 kg's in 2 months. Was my starting months tho.

Current weight is 66 kg's
Breaking thru all my records next week I think. Except for my back, as Im taking it slow on that. Still injured. It refuses to go away, it lingers in the backround.
I lost my workout journal 2 weeks ago, bleh.

This weekend will consist of U2 and beach party. Yeah!

Btw, if you guys haven't checked out http://teen-game.com/Community , you should. I like it. It's a lot more active than this board.

Brb, studying for 5 tests. Atleast I should be studying.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
My mom allowed me to use protein powder. YEAHHH!
Last time I used that stuff, I gained 5 kg's in 2 months. Was my starting months tho.

Current weight is 66 kg's
Breaking thru all my records next week I think. Except for my back, as Im taking it slow on that. Still injured. It refuses to go away, it lingers in the backround.
I lost my workout journal 2 weeks ago, bleh.

This weekend will consist of U2 and beach party. Yeah!

Btw, if you guys haven't checked out http://teen-game.com/Community , you should. I like it. It's a lot more active than this board.

Brb, studying for 5 tests. Atleast I should be studying.
litte tip- rather eat natrual food than protien powder especialy at your age.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and if your gyming keep the weight fairly light as your body is still developing.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
Oh and if your gyming keep the weight fairly light as your body is still developing.
With all respect, you have no idea what you're talking about. Weight lifting does NOT stunt growth.

Also, whey protein is 100% natural. 2 week break every 2 months and it's chilled.

Know your stuff.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
With all respect, you have no idea what you're talking about. Weight lifting does NOT stunt growth.

Also, whey protein is 100% natural. 2 week break every 2 months and it's chilled.

Know your stuff.
I did not say it stunts your growth... I just said I think your a little young to be bodybuilding. Just saying.