Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NorwegianDJ's journal of personal growth

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright.
So straight after I posted the last post, I felt myself getting a bit uneasy. No idea why.
So eventually I get there, 30 minutes too late - on purpose. 90% of the people are there. It's a small field with about 70-90 people. Very chilled. I don't know many people. I walked around feeling a bit out of place (It's all about warming up and getting social momentum). I find Michelin and eventually meet some other people I know. Stay in different groups, chatting and stuff. Meet new people.

I catch myself not even wanting to write this report. Needless to say - it was a bad night. I didn't do many of the things I wrote in the post above. I simply forgot. Now that I read them over again, they could've helped me so bad. We simply have so much information available, that it's simply impossible to apply it all immediately. You gotta implement it, internalize it. It takes time I suppose.

I talked to about 20 chicks, there are a few which stick in my mind.

**Currently I just made an event on facebook for watching harry potter tonight. SUCCES. Reading Two Step's journal again, and envisioning myself being sick with chicks. It really isn't as far away as we think. FVCK YEAH!! Like seriously, this is so fvcking hillarious! I'll add some bits from one of his posts: (... = skipping lines)

"I approach these 2 girls and a guy. Open with i need to learn how to Duggy, teach me how to duggy. ... The guy however is getting ****ing pissed. About half way through the set he starts cussing at me and telling me to **** off
COMPLETELY ignore him, so do the girls they are just digging the awesome. The guy gets pissy and starts shoving me with one arm to get my attention. This is ****ing hilarious to me, what a chode. I still ignore him completely just to get him even more mad. I claw both girls and put our backs to him.
He keeps shoving and saying LEAVE, GO AWAY, **** OFF FAGGOT. I then catch his hand mid shove, and act like i just noticed him and shake his hand and go OMG ANOTHER NEW BEST FRIEND. I pick him up and spin hug him. Im a pretty big guy so hes not gonna try and fight me. I put him down and hes ****ing livid. I then say i have to borrow my other two new best friends. He says NO **** OFF NO ONE WANTS YOU HEAR, he is literally yelling.
I then grab both girls hands and walk away telling them how awesome there guy friend is. End up kissing the hotter of the two and number closing. This set made me SOOO happy lol, what a greater chode."

"Time to make this awkward as ****. --- So im still in the car and i announce to everyone im about to go **** a stranger, i do this as i start putting my hands down the one girls pants. My friend is ramping up his make out so i must top him.
I basically mount the girl in the back with me and hump her face into the seat with purpose. Everyone in the car freaks the **** out. The girl herself is in a state of fear and arrousal.

I then make **** with MK ock some more. Tell her im gonna masterbate in her gas tank as soon as she drops me off. Shes getting so ****ing pissed. I tell everyone i **** random girls regurarly and spread stds as a hobby. To add to this i keep making out with the one girl still. IM grabbing her boobs and putting her hand on my **** just to see if i can. Shes telling me to **** off while grabbing my **** and moaning a lil. This is quite silly. We then get back to my friends house."

"I google my kangaroos house, its not very far. I hop on a bike and ride there. I call her and tell her im there, shes like errr okay and comes outside. This is the first time weve seen eachother. I walk up, grab face, make out. Tell her im going to bed and go inside her house. I ask where her room is.
She points and tells me she just wanted to see me, i cant sleep here. I disregard this useless information and go in her room. I take my pants and shirt off and climb into her bed and turn on family guy. She comes in and just stares at me for 30 seconds. I tell her i really love to cuddle, grab her hand, give her a kiss, and gently pull her into the bed. "

DIFFERENT POST:
"Funniest moment of the night is when I ran around the place with a ninja hood on (my shirt on my head) and grabbed like 10 exed out maniacs and we made a giant person circle and worshiped a glowing beach ball."**

Sorry, I just had to. Okay, so back to the FR. What sticks in my mind.
Generally I had poor conversation skills. Boring stuff, don't talk much. My kino was alright. Did a variation of handshakes, hugs and spinhugs. One chick that I spinhugged was like WTFBBQ!!? and totally freaked out. I had a few failures :D
More varied and direct kino could've gotten me far tonight, especially the stuff in the post above. I will remember this next time!

Most of my sets were mixed sets.
Some b1tch-drama broke out, good fun. Entertainment of the night.

I approach a 4set which contained to of my friends and 2 chicks, one being a tall 9. I ask them who their friends are, we stand up and I introduce myself. Should've done handshake to thumbwar. We talk and normal stuff. My game was not spot on at all, but she gave some IOI's (I don't look for them much, but I have really internalized looking for them. It's both a bad and good thing.) I think I hugged her a few times. She's 17 years old and I teased her about it. She eventually tells me she has to leave, feels up my arm and says she'll be back later. Good stuff.

I see these 4 chicks taking pictures, so me and my friends run up to them and we go CRAZY PICTURE TIEM. One of the chicks is small and horny. She was extremely compliant with kino. (I've noticed that all the chicks that respond my kino with immediate kino in return are almos ready for it.)
I lift her up and take pictures. I eventually put her down and go do other stuff.

I spot HBCloud and talk to her a little. I can definately get her when I have good game (More experience/better state/more social momentum). As for the social momentum, I gained more and more over the night. I did stupid stuff etc, but I'm much more in my head than I am when more in state.

I spot the small chick again, lift her up and carry her towards the woods. She's like "Okaaay. :)" "Where are we going?" First I'm like.. "I dunno" , but then I quickly say "Adventure!" Good thing she's easy. So I find a house and carry her in. I see people making out and stuff. I put her down and look for a room. I take a look at her and have a realization... SHE'S UGLEHHH, BELOW MY STANDARDS! I quickly make my escape.

Soon later I see the tall 9 with some chicks. I walk up to them, grab the legs of another facesmashed chick and lift her up. I immediately notice that I didn't hold her right, I was like way down on her legs. Poor girl falls forward and is scared ****less :)
For some reason I didn't care, and went on like nothing happened. Set stales very fast and I eject. I think I lost her interest here, as she avoided me the next time I approached her and her friends.

That's about it. Stayed completely sober the whole night (apart from 1 shot 30 minutes before I left).
I know what I have to practice and internalize. - Social momentum is all. Self-Amusement is a biggie I'm putting to practice.
Bad nights give good experience.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I've been quite busy lately. My beach event turned out to be 121 attending, 48 maybe's and 98 awaiting reply. However, today it was kinda raining, so didn't get many people turning up. Was a failure, but it was fun.

Made a new event when I got home, after one hour I had: 60 people attending and 1000 people awaiting reply. Our goal is now to make this thing HUGE. Whether this is succesful or not, I'm starting to get a name. My goal is simply to be more recognized, and get more friends. Plan is working, good stuff. Goal is atleast 1000 people attending, and we might be able to get 5000 invited, we'll see.

Went to see "Due Date" after coming home today and making the event. Fun stuff. I got myself some wingmen, good friends too. However, they are not skilled at all, but as long as they approach and stuff. It's a mutual relationship, I get more state, they get confidence and pushing, we all wing.

Made a Harry Potter event for tomorrow, cause watching movies alone is BORING! :D
So I got 7 attending, and we're seeing HP 7 tomorrow.

That's about it. Been checking out Teen-Game.com, I think it seems like the main forum here on SS. I don't wanna go out and say bad words about it, but honestly, it seems like just a bunch of newbies teaching eachother. Sure, there are some people that know their stuff, Jack Wealthy being one of them, but still. Their focus is entierly on outer-game. In the inner-game section, the best post is about.. wow. I just found a thread in that section by Jack Wealthy, props dude, for trying to talk real stuff to them. Seriously, nice post and argumenting. You got my respect there. Apart from that, the best post on inner-game is about smiling, and believing that you are the party.
Enough bad words, I just really don't like some of what I see, and I hope it will change. Because if they get succes, they will always be unsatisfactioned. Getting good with girls is like getting good in a video game; it does not take you further ahead in life. It does not solve your problems, it's just a bonus of your lifestyle.
Saint Pixie, if you are reading this; please consider the other side of the game, it is where we all belong. Feel free to leave your ego aside and reply.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Hero said:
Teen-Game is so stupid. Saint Pixie said he's done over 1000 approaches and has had a 99.7% success rate. That's soooooooo believable. Also, the whole site is build around the Mystery Method, which has some good stuff but is mostly total BS.

Sounds like things are getting (even) better lately, you seem to be making a lot of friends. "Due Date" is a good movie btw. :D Keep it up. :up:
Thanks mate, appriciated.

As for TG, the 99.7% succes rate is an obvious joke. And MM.. What these guys and MM don't understand is that these things work for Mystery because it is natural for him. These lines are a part of him, he made the whole thing up himself. It is his set of rules.
They will crumble soon though, any pillars that are set without the proper foundation is bound to fail. I see Jack Wealthy trying to put good stuff out there, but they dismiss him instantly. The ego in it's work, sad stuff.
And they are making it so complicated.
Worst part is that they aren't even putting themselves out there, they aren't pushing themselves. They celebrate phone-numbers like lays. Routines, lines, disinterest and all of the acting is encouraged. I cringe. However, I have belief in that something or someone will put them on track again. If that will be Saint Pixie, I don't know. We'll see what happens, maybe I'll hop in and spread my wisdom? However I don't feel experienced enough to do that yet.

MrP

Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Thanks mate, appriciated.

As for TG, the 99.7% succes rate is an obvious joke. And MM.. What these guys and MM don't understand is that these things work for Mystery because it is natural for him. These lines are a part of him, he made the whole thing up himself. It is his set of rules.
They will crumble soon though, any pillars that are set without the proper foundation is bound to fail. I see Jack Wealthy trying to put good stuff out there, but they dismiss him instantly. The ego in it's work, sad stuff.
And they are making it so complicated.
Worst part is that they aren't even putting themselves out there, they aren't pushing themselves. They celebrate phone-numbers like lays. Routines, lines, disinterest and all of the acting is encouraged. I cringe. However, I have belief in that something or someone will put them on track again. If that will be Saint Pixie, I don't know. We'll see what happens, maybe I'll hop in and spread my wisdom? However I don't feel experienced enough to do that yet.
Yeah. I took a look at that too.
Saint Pixie is definitely exaggerating his credentials.
Though his pictures prove he has some skills, I'm not 100% sure about him.
He is offering some sort of product for $5. I might check it out just because it's only $5 and I'm pretty curious about what it says.
I've been searching for a while for something that specializes in high school game.
This may or may not be it.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrP said:
Yeah. I took a look at that too.
Saint Pixie is definitely exaggerating his credentials.
Though his pictures prove he has some skills, I'm not 100% sure about him.
He is offering some sort of product for $5. I might check it out just because it's only $5 and I'm pretty curious about what it says.
I've been searching for a while for something that specializes in high school game.
This may or may not be it.
Yeah, I saw your post there. I'd be interested to see what it's like. I wouldn't be surprised if it's like many other PUA products.
As for something that specializes in HS game, try out "Conquer your campus" - http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4453839/Conquer_Your_Campus
Good stuff.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually taking back some of my words about TG now. I hold to that they focus on the wrong stuff, but some of the guys over there are really chill. I forgot that they are just like us, especially me when I started out. Most of them are just more fresh to this stuff. But basing it on MM is just wrong.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
Whats popping homeboy...Damnit man I can tell you have made some solid progress dawg, keep on goin strong homey! By the way bra, I have finally gotten my first lay,wasnt mind blowin though but nice.Keep it up bro! You doing good!
I might not want to admit it to myself yet, but I have improved a lot the past 2 1/2 months.
Well done man, I saw your post on the main forum, sent u a PM too.
Thanks, keep me updated on fb! :D

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the last few days I've felt that I've improved, even though I haven't been too social. It may be that I've accepted the fact that I've improved a lot, it may be that I pulled through a harsh leg-day in the gym, it may be that I'm halfway through "A new Earth" by Eckhart Tolle and it might even be the discussions I've been having on TG.

TG further reminded me of what I've read in Tolle's books and other material. Open-mindedness and leaving your ego aside is huge on forums like this. Not even to mention not judging. I did some, and I recieved quite a lot, but we all learned stuff. Its in fact just like this forum, but with another foundation.

As for my event: We have gained roughtly 1000 each day. Currently I'm on 316 attending, 269 maybe's and 2171 awaiting reply. I suppose that's a way to get known.

I feel that when I return to school, it will be completely different. I'm gonna be much more happy, constantly. Everything is more natural.

Me and DJ_Hero will be starting writing some articles soon. In fact, I'll start writing some quite soon. I like writing on SS, it clears my mind, and I love helping you guys. My first article is gonna be on something like the uniqueness of HS and how to use it.
Please tell us what you want to know. Tell us what you want us to write about.

Cheers.
NDJ :D

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u18 party

Awe!
Yesterday I went to an u18 party on a nightclub.
Started at 6:30, arrived at the scene at 8, with a friend of mine and his cousin. 3 friends of us were already there, and we met up with them rather quick.
We walk into the club and it's quite packed. About 300 people I think. It's a room with a dancefloor, a stage, some couches and a bar. There's another room that's quite chill and the music isn't as loud, just for talking etc. And there was a lame VIP area, which could be used for isolating.

Immediately as I walk in, I clap and scream "Wooo!"
As I turn around, HBWife runs up to me and gives me a loooong and tight hug. I love those hugs :)

Some backround of HBWife: Met her on a few parties, but never thought much of her. The last time I saw her she had changed her hairstyle, and I immediately noticed her. (It's so funny when you're walking up to randoms and realize that you know them). Took a few pictures with her, one which she put up as a profile pic. I think I put the comments on that picture in an earlier post, please tell me if I didn't. A short recap would be that she is my wife and we have a son.

(Her)
4 days ago she posted this on my wall:
Hey there :)
I havn't seen you in forever
Haha I miss my husband :p
So tell me what is happening after christmas and we go jol :D
Much love
♥

(Me)
Answered with:
Oh hi there hon, I didn't think you would ever come back after you kidnapped our son and hitchhiked to durban..
And now you miss me?? Im not surprised - I have that effect on people.
Current plans are HP 7 and my beach event. Feel free to join in babe.
♥

Cool guy: Christ, NorwegianDJ. You dog. (Basicaly like you beast).

Me (Not fully understanding him): I'll take that as a compliment.

Wife: I am coming back on the 28th so please tell me what everyone is doing after that :p Haha you do have that effect on people ♥

Me:I tell you, EVERYONE is going to my beach party! :D
We are celebrating the "Awesome people day", and you're invited. It's on the 29th, in case you've never been invited to the awesome people day before.
We'll catch up there hon.
♥

I also had a fb convo with her, where I reassured I had her number etc. I also qualified her and stuff. It's so fun when these things just come naturally. The convo is lost, but it went along the lines of:
Her: So many people have blackberry
Me: Yeah, it's taking over the world! We should go hide in a cave!
Me: I'll bring hermetics, you bring.. you.
Her: Something
Me: Something, and make me sandwiches.
Her: Yes, I'm bringing you sandwiches.
Me: You are such a good wife
Her: I know, Im the best one there is.
Me: Thats debateable, I've had some good ones in my lifetime.
Her: Excuse me??
Me: Im hard to please..
Her: Well Im a very very good pleaser.
Me: Very nice.
(Including a lot of smileys, especially on her side).

--------------------------

I talk to her for a little bit, and I leave her for some reason, and went dancing with my buds.
We dance retarded and have fun, working up state and momentum.

HBWife comes up from behind and taps me on the shoulder. I turn around, grab her by the waist and try to introduce her to my friends. I then spin her and stuff, and start grinding with her.

She wasn't really fun to dance with, she had arrived back in town the same day, so she was really tired. Boring stuff.
I try to make it more fun, it works tho, but she is stuck in her tired mood.
After something like 7-10 minutes, I get close to her face, and her face isn't turned away (Which was a major problem), and go for the makeout. Success!
I've tasted better stuff.
We keep doing our thing for like 5 more minutes. I get bored with her and leave.

Find my friends in the chill-out room. We shoot the **** and have a good time. These guys are cool and fun, but most are scared of rejection and have some of the definitions of an AFC.

HBWife comes over again and wants my attention. I give it to her, as I'm actually being quite disinterested, as she is being boring. I light her up by going into roleplay mode again. I ask her why she didn't bring our son, if she traded him for drugs and so forth. I also accuse her of seducing me, works great. I let some guy friend of her grab her, Im totally confident in not losing her.

We take a concious decision to approach chicks and leave for the dancefloor. Dancefloor is crowded by guys. Sausage fest. Me and my friend just dance. I do maybe 2 half-hearted approaches, 1 completely ignores me and 1 goes to her friend.

I chill with my friends by the bar, and have some fun. We could actually have formed a group of many people here, but it didn't cross my mind. HBWife comes and is being boring. I tell her to come back when she's fun.

Go dance a bit.

Back in the chillout room with my friends again, we're considering leaving. There are a lot of guys, and most people are dancing, all the hot chicks are on the stage (Which I should've gone to, even tho guys weren't allowed). You know, they convinced me with their common AFC reasons. However, before we left, me and Josh decided to go approach chicks.

On the way to the dancefloor we find HBWife. I makeout with her and tell her I'll see her again. Poor Josh had to stand there, watching in awkwardness.
I spot some chicks I know and start dancing with them. Josh tries dancing with them too, it's like really AFC, haha. He eventually asks one to dance with him and tells the other one to dance with me. They ignore, and we bounce. I tell him stuff like: how to do it, and dont fear rejection etc. I approach 4 more, 1 semi-succesfull and 1 blowout. He eventually talks to a chick after standing behind her for 3 minutes. He tells her "she's cute, and would you like to dance?" Poor guy. That chick seemed easy, but she turned him down. Now he didn't really care about rejection anymore - Social momentum in it's works. Our friends comes and tell us we're leaving. I randomly grab chicks and semi-dance with them while we're leaving.

When we went outside, the bouncer said that we couldn't get back in again. I asked why, I have a stamp, and he took my hand, rubbed it out and said "No, you don't." WHAT A *****.

We roll around the main shopping center and get something to eat. While they are ordering, me and Josh go cold-approach. Josh is really getting into it - he's my new wingman. He sucks tho, but he has really gotten into this, and will be good in no time.
We see a 2set walking towards us, and kinda panic. I decide to go high fcking energy and go all "HEEEEEEEEEY!" With my arms spread wide. And Guess what? I fvcken knew one of them! It's Horney! (I call her that, her real name is Courtney). We talk and stuff, Josh is good at filling in the silences. I don't like silences, unless I'm 1on1 with a chick. I'm quite touchy with Horney, but she's below my standards. Her friend Jess was like an 8, nice face. Josh number closes and we leave as Horney's dad comes.

We spot another 2set just outside. I walk up saying/yelling "I like fluffy teddy bears!" Without full belief, so it was kinda lame. However, Josh knew these chicks, so we talk to them for like 5-7 minutes. I teach a chick how to use the barcode and stuff. I walk away with her Blackberry :)
She wasn't pretty tho.

After this we were just having fun untill we got picked up. Did some street approaches.

My event for today is postponed, because of horrible weather. Let's hope it's good on saturday.

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrP said:
I've heard you talking a lot about Ekhart Tolle.

Which is better to read? Power of Now or New Earth? Or are they entirely different concepts?
A new Earth is a much easier read. They are different concepts, but the same foundation.
Power of Now is more about being present and how you do it etc.
A new Earth is really in depth about the ego.

Keep in mind that The power of Now was released before A new Earth, so he doesn't explain all the concepts in A new Earth. Still doable though.
As long as you read them both.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last few days have been a fail. Got sick after I made out with HBWife. Seems like she had a reason to be tired after all. Now I got a fever, sweat a TON, body temperature fluxuates as hell, head hurts a bit and my eyes hurt if I look to my side. Probably some kind of influenza or something? GREAT. I'm fine.

My beach event was supposed to be today. FML.
Woke up @ 6:17 with the biggest ****ing thunder of my life. A lightning frenzy ensued. According to the weatherreports, it was supposed to be sunny and 30 degrees. Guess what? It was. At 13 the sun got up, but by then I had already cancelled and made plans for a movie. Great. It's been raining here about.. 10 times in 5 months. Just my luck.

Did some texting with HBWife:

Me: I blame you for making me sick :) (Getting sexual)
Her: Dnt blame me :) I couldn't help kissing you :p
Blahblahblah
Her:Sorry for selling our son
Me: I understand your need for drugs, but you own me big time missy!;)
Her: You are :) and I know that the loss of your son was hard :p
Me: Yeah.. He was such a good playmate. (No thats not perverted in any way, you sick freak:p). (Getting her mind into a "perverted state, so she'll get where Im going with this) ... Are you a good playmate? (Sexual innuendoes ftw).
Her: Hahaha :) I honestly don't know :p hopefully (Success!)

Going to a camp tomorrow, staying till the 15th. Planning to drive directly from the camp to the beach on the 15th - as Im planning my next failed beach party then.
Cheers guys.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow man looks like you have definetly pushed out of your comfort zone, some of the stuff i am reading is Super DJ stuff and things that i would expect to see more in the Main forum. You have got really good resources to learn from, from what i have read as well, hell I even learnt a few things from reading your journal.

Just keep that momentum going bro, I can see you are even getting better and more confident from the way you write. Thanks for the good funny read bro.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ is back in black

Aaaallright. Back. Not been in a writing mood at all, but I decided to sit down and type out my last 2-3 weeks anyways. Im taking breaks tho. Not that anyone will notice :)

Camp was really good for me.
2 weeks without most of the things that I see everyday. Getting away from "pick-up", technology, and my regular routines was liberating. Not that it really felt like that, but I needed it in a way, and I learnt a lot.

Improving is all about living on your edge.
This shouldn't solely be with women or socially, it should be much more general.

I went to camp, only knowing my friend Robin. He's quite awesome. Most self-amused person I know, and he gets ass. I remember "illegally" leaving camp and walking to a shop. We had tons of fun. He jumps in front of cars, say "unacceptable" things to strangers and just plain funny stuff. On our way there, he had a wizard battle with an 8 year old kid, he almost got hit by a car, and pissed off the shopkeeper. Fun stuff.
Once when we were sitting on a bridge, this family with a little girl walked by and she was looking at me. Robin says "Don't look at him, he's a rapist."
He really makes me realize that Im not close to how self-amused I want to be.

The first days I felt kinda out of place, as I didn't know anyone, new environment and so forth. Couldn't wait to get home. As time passed, I got to know more people, and I gained quite a lot of respect from the smaller kids.
In the beginning I focused more on the negative things (Waking up early, cold in the morning, bathing parade, tent inspection, really hot hikes etc). As I got to know more people and all that situational confidence yada, then I were much more positive. The negative things didn't really matter, and some of them were positive, as I had a new outlook on them.

"Memories"
The eagle
Scorpion king
Worm
Rocklands
Pirate battle
All the injuries
All my facial hair after 2 weeks without shaving
Me and Robin's epic convos.
Getting vleid
Bathing parades
Stalk the lantern
Red rover
Much more.

---

Upon getting home, my original plan was to go straight to my beach party thing, but I changed plans during the camp. I called josh, and found out that there was a huge party on the 15th, so we're going there instead.

Convincing my mom to let me go was a pain in the ass. Thank god for Tolle, as I wouldn't have been able to convince her being my old self.

Party sucked. I mean.. it was good, and of course it's my fault for not making it awesome, but the party itself wasn't as good as the other ones.

Got there and met some people I knew. Thank god for previous parties. Even tho it's a big city, the same people party. There is always atleast 10 new people that recognize me from previous parties. I will be making a name of myself if I stay here..

Find sherminatior (I dont really understand why I dont use real names here) and his 2 friends Lauren and Sofie. Lauren isn't hot, and I know her from a previous party, however, her friend is really cute. These people are my backup set today. Whenever I dont have something to do, I run to them. I spit some cool game on them during the party. Nothing memorable.

Find Josh and Rob, and 2 other guys that was on the u18 party. They're in my school, and they're cool, no need to name them yet. They aren't really amped to do stuff, and stay in the same spot, talking, while I was having my "success".
Met some friends from my school too, 2 guys and 3 chicks, nothing special.

While Im hitting a bit on sophie, and chatting with the people I know, I spot HBWife. She's with a girl friend and stuff. We chat and stuff. Roleplay. BUT ITS NOT FUN WTF. Of course it's my fault, but this is getting tiring. My main mistake was not kissing her right of the bat.

As Im talking to HBWife in my circle of friends, I spot Courtney. Im like "Horneyyyy!" and run up to her, giving her a massive spinhug, cause she's so small. We chat, and she says she has to find her friend. I tell her "Lets find your friend!" and start holding hands. We find her friend, idk how to describe her. She looked like 1/4 asian, nice tits, big ass, but weren't tight enough for my taste. I think we went dancing a bit on this point.

Back with my friends again, chatting and stuff. Maybe HBWife was there, cant remember.
---
The bad things about the party was:
It was a big venue, with a lot of outside space. Even though it was like 500+ people, people were standing in groups andd stuff. Not the socializing I've witnessed at other parties.
No alcohol. Alcohol were sold in the bar, which demanded both ID and that you drank in the bar. Fail.
---
I remember HBWife talking something about all my girlfriends. Funny. Didn't phase me. It seems like things that are supposed to be tests or negative doesn't phase me. I mean, I hear it, but I unconciously ignore it and forget it within seconds.

I spot Horney again, with her friends. She shows me an ID and tells me its her. She claims to be 20 years old. I actually believe her for a second, but then she says that it's her sister. I then proceed to tease her about how she's 13 and a half (she's 16). I tell people walking by that she's 13 and a half etc. Fun stuff. I think she hit me and stuff, cant remember.

We continue cherishing, and I think I heard that she had a boyfriend at a point, but I forgot it immediately. We were with her friends and stuff.
I dont remember why, but suddenly I pick her up and decide to take her around the corner, saying something like "Let's see what's over here."
When putting her down I knew what I should do, but I had no idea what to do. It wasn't like I was thinking this, it was just that I weren't able to access my "faculties". I wasn't really able to get the "instructions" I needed at that point. It's not really awkward at all, it's just not right. I dont kiss her or anything. We spot 2 people, and it looks like one of them is giving a BJ, so we leave. Back to her friends again, we decide to go dance. They drag me in by the hand. So it's 3 chicks and me btw.

Dancing was fun. Grinded with all of them. QuarterAsian was a good grinder, she gave me a boner. Horney wasnt really good. I danced most with QuarterAsian. Could definately have gone for the kiss.
When dancing with Horney, she had her cellphone in her hand, so I took it and put it in my back-pocket. Actually a very good idea.
After a little while, Horney dissapeared, and I was left with the 2 chicks. At the moment I was bored, was leaning against the railing, while QA was griding me, haha. I got up and put the other chick behind me. GRINDFEST :D

After this its just a downward spiral.
HBWife wanted me to drive her home, I said "What's in it for me?", and she was just being boring and stuff. I got tired of it and said that we're divorced and left her.
Waiting untill the next time I see her at a party, wont be hard to pull back. It's great to have some prospects that you know will be easy pulls. Atleast state-pumping makeouts.

Meet up with Josh, Rob and my 2 friends. I tell one of my friend that Im gonna give him a piggyback. He's quite big btw. When he's on, I run to a group of girls and say random stuff, just for the heck of it. "Sup. We're awesome" "You're tall" "He's taller. See how big he is." yeah.

We decide to play a game. We got 20R (money), and it will be passed around. We decided what a person should to, and he gets the money if he does it, then it's the next persons turn, with the same money. It didn't last long, but it was fun. By this time I was in a pretty bored/tired mood. My quest was to poke a chick on the shoulder and say "Im stupid!"
I did it and it was like this:
Me: Im stupid!
Her: Why?
Me: Something about me being awesome.
Her friend: We have to find someone.
Her: *Sadface*
I didnt have anything needed to pull at this stage really, apart from not being outcome dependent.

After this game we decided that we should open some sets. Rob offers me 20R if I open *That* set. I thought Yeah of course, but immediately got AA. I hate being in a bad state. I actually end up not doing it, but I approach another 2set.
Me: Im sad. (Said in a sad tone, but Im not in state and all that ****, so it doesnt hit. I should also have continued with 'I need a kiss' in the same sentence).
Her: Why?
Me: I need a kiss.
Her: Something about there being a lot of other chicks and not her. I suppose it didnt hit.
Josh enters I think. He does well, but it's more like a friendly thing, he's not acting through his own intentions.
I leave because of something the chick said, actually I unconciously used it as an excuse to leave. I walk a round around the party, and come back again. Josh gets me in the set or something, and Im like " I need a kiss.." blahblah, trying to get the chick to show me where the easy chicks are. I make an arm lock, and she put her arm in, but takes it out again. My game was simply bad at the moment.

Opened another with Im sad, I need a kiss. No success.
Opened a few with bull**** like "Im awesome" and some other stuff that I cant remember. I knew that it was a bad night, and instead of wasting it, I wanted to gain reference points. I was aware of the fact that I could turn the night around, but I (my mind) didn't want to. Meh. Atleast I pushed my carelessness.

What I thought was ultimately bad about this party is that I kinda lost my backup chicks. With HBWife it isn't like I can just call her and meet up, I gotta be in state and stuff, so I can 'get her' again, and then do whatever I want. Horney had a bf, that guy was big. QA is never to be seen again. Whatever. Lots of stuff is learnt.
---

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over 10000 characters, haha.

Worked out for the first time in 3 weeks on monday. Finally. My chest is sore, I love it.

HBNorwegian and her family came over to have dinner yesterday. Didn't really do anything, just talked with her and stuff. She's most likely coming to my party in 3 weeks, so that'll be fun.

My friend sherminator is arranging a party at his place, and he made me and Michelin admins with him. However, he just made 4 other people admins too -.- w/e. Anyways, it's gonna be sick. All the chicks that I've had a thing with is going to be there. Im gonna have a lot of recognition. Im gonna be in state. Im getting pumped up just writing this. Definately getting several makeouts. It's gonna be all or nothing. High risk, high loss or high reward.

Edit: School starts tomorrow. My goals are:
To have fun
Maintain a 3.5 GPA
Possibly get some girls, we'll see.
Pretty much it. I just want school to be better, and get better friends and so on.

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
School has started, and Im having MUCH more fun. Im just generally more happy, and it spreads.

There's a chick in my class that I wanna get with, we'll see how it goes. Im not really talking with her, as I find it hard. I kinda fall back into my old personality on some levels in her presence, as I guess I was kindaaa 'shy' before. She likes me tho (Im an IOI machine on autopilot, haha). Me and my friends are planning a sleepover at a chick in my class' garden, its HUGE. She will most likely be there, so that'll be fun. We're gonna go to the beach first, Im gonna push myself and make it awkward :D

There's 6 new people, nothing special, no new hot chick.

My gymming so far has been disappointing. My benchpress has lost about.. 5 kg, I feel my 10kg crunches much more (which can be both positive and negative), and my squat has dropped by 15 kg.
They will be up again in a few weeks tho, but squatting was demoralizing, I considered quitting.

I got a problem keeping the no MB under control. The normal cycle is that I cave in after 3-10 days. After camp now I hadn't done it for like 15 days, god I was horney. I was so in touch with my "manhood". On the last party, I always got distracted by hot chicks walking by. Everyone would be talking, and I would look distantly to the walking eyecandy. (Almost like that guy Tim talks about in flawless natural). There is something to it, and I have caved in way to much. I keep saying it myself, but I have to do it. It's about taking a CONCIOUS decision NOT to do it. Im not gonna mb EVER again. If I get captured by some crazy models that somehow force me to jack off, then I'll post it here. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.