Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

North American Guys you are prized!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was having a good discussion with two Asian women today.

They told me that they only date North American or European guys.

When I asked why, they told me that they don't date guys of their own race because they don't treat them well.

They even said that north american woman are screwed up and that they can't understand what their problem is.

Clearly there are different rules for guys who date non north american women.

It is also good to know that there are women who respect men.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
those are called spoiled white washed Asian women

stay away from them if your Asian like me

yeah it's pretty hard for me to get some of my own kind but once a day, it's always a worthy one

although there are many Western women who loves Asian men, you just have to find them
;)

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tom121
those are called spoiled white washed Asian women

stay away from them if your Asian like me

yeah it's pretty hard for me to get some of my own kind but once a day, it's always a worthy one

although there are many Western women who loves Asian men, you just have to find them
;)
This only applies if they are well.....white washed. Not all of them are....but I know what you mean. Obviously I know! I'm from Toronto and I'm betting there is the highest concentration of spoiled white washed asian chicks here than in any other part of North America.

Also, those two asian chicks were right about North American women in general.

However note that white washed asian chicks = messed up North American chicks (sometimes even worse). This is from many experiences here in Toronto. It's a tried, tested and true generalization from my experience.

Oh and one more thing: Avoid white washed asian chicks who are into rock/emo and rap like the plague! They were the worst kind from my experiences.

PYROTAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha thats full of ****,

in my experience, all the asain chicks that hit up the white guys aren't good looking, which means they aren't worth my time anyways.

any those who like white dudes, you can always win them over if you are sophisticated enough and don't just act like a pyscho nerd on crack being all spazztacular. I guess it depends on what type of asain you are.

personally im an asain who went to a prep school so all the white girls think im white :D, and i guess that works out for me just fine

twinke for life :D
and im tall and have a nice body, i guess that helps too.

but to get back on topic, screw asain chicks yo, the HALF asain chicks are so HOT! :drool:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed usually Asian women that date North American guys are born in North America therefore they are better related to North American born guys then someone who is born outside North America depsite same background. They tend to embrace the popular culture of North America more then their own.

My Chinese friend calls those type of girls Bananas because a banana is yellow on the outside and white on the inside. Take it for what its worth.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing better then a fine ass asian. I dont care what she's after as long as one of those things she's after is my shlong.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to say something wrong about Asian guys. Don't read into that. I was just trying to explain to all the white guys here who are fed up with Americanized white girls that there are girls who will respect you. This doesn't apply to only asian girls. Italian girls are the same way.

Both of those asian girls where not born in NA. One of them dresses like a high priced hooker (sometimes). This is also the one that calls other asian Bannans. She however, doesn't think that she is one.

There are a few other things these girls said.

They told me that they tried asian guys and they just can 't handle it because they where always trying to control them.

I have also heard this from Italian girls who say that Italian men are always trying to control them.

If I was an asian guy I think I would be rather pissed off at this. I would aslo think that these girls are useless crap. But since I'm not you can't blame me for trying a few out for size.

I think that even if an asian girl is white washed she can't be half as bad as an Americanized white girl.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, those are opinions from 2 asian women. Remember you cant base their words on the entire population of asian women born or raised in NA.

Theyre just stereotyping and most likely white washed, which is probably due to the media's fault. for having it tell them what
"standards" a woman sure endure from a male. princess or no princess....

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, those are opinions from 2 asian women.
No... they are opionions of 2 women in general and should be totally ignored like any other opinions from women (to be on the safe side).

I would however take what they said as an IOI, which for the most part is probably what their intentions where.... "hmmm your white... let me give you a lil teaser and make you come after my sweet asian ass"

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
most white washed asian women tends to think not dating other asian because

1) they felt they are related.. I guess as in family blood or some bull**** they come up with

2) they think all asian men have small penis, in my case it's average and I am sure each nationalities has its small or big, just stereotypes and racist *****es

3) western men are more built and tall compare to Asian men, which is very attractive to them since most Asian men are skinny and short. I am 6'1 and 150 lbs, I have the height, just not the weight :(

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha....

you guys seem to be missing a pretty big component in how these relations work....

it's called a green card.

absolutely, NORTH AMERICAN (you can almost see the word green card in there can't you?) guys are HIGHLY prized all around the world!

before anyone puts a gun to their head out of loneliness and desperation, definitely cash in on the fact that 'membership has its priveleges'!
------------------------------------------------------

asian women....

gorgeous russian ladies....

brazilian beauties....

pygmy love brides....

---------------------------------------------------

actually, not a bad way to short circuit the whole 'vicious cycle of self improvement'.

you get a 'love bride'. she gets a green card. you got her by the balls as it were which is bad if you're a bad guy but if you're a harmless afc, that just means you got a guarantee against cheating and other ignominious shyt like that.

and if she gets her green card and says adios or dasvidana or whatever, that's cool.... there's more where that came from.

it's like a sears catalog all of a sudden.

you get some fairly hot third world tail (i believe they call it poontang in some parts of the world), they get a green card.

win. win.

see, this is the kind of darkside mojo that i'm talkin' about.

i've definitely got it penciled in as one of the things to do before blowing my brains out.

delta

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off Tom, I think your first point is BS... There's no evidence to suggest that.. not even anecdotal evidence...

Secondly, I think your 2nd point is BS too, cause most asian chicks are small and they are intimidated by large ****s. I had a small asian chicky once. Extremely tight. when I was done, she was sore for weeks. She would have been just as happy with a small penie

Thirdly, height is always an attractive feature. It helps, but it is not the deal clincher....

I would say the primary incentive is SOCIAL PROOF... Western guys are seen as more hip... hang out with more well to do groups. Plus its kudos to have one hang off your shoulders if your an asian chick....

Of course an asian women who swears black and blue that she will only go out with a westerner will still date an asian. I've seen this illogical and irrational behaviour one time to many.