Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

North American girls still have no respect for men

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
We can't really dispute the fact that girls overseas are a lot easier to impress than here.

Why go the hard route of staying in North America?

Thats like saying I want a challenge, the hardest challenge I can get, or do I want the easy route? Most people avoid difficulty and look for easy way.
Ok. Go overseas. No one is stopping you.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
We can't really dispute the fact that girls overseas are a lot easier to impress than here.

Thats like saying I want a challenge, the hardest challenge I can get, or do I want the easy route? Most people avoid difficulty and look for easy way.
Whether overseas or at home, you just don't seem like the kind of person that anyone would want to spend time with.

If I were Naughty Ninja, who dedicated serious time to helping you out, I'd request to get your whiney azz banned.

Look at threads you've created in your time here: Nothing but whiney, crybaby, trollishness

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search.php?searchid=1716670

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
Whether overseas or at home, you just don't seem like the kind of person that anyone would want to spend time with.

If I were Naughty Ninja, who dedicated serious time to helping you out, I'd request to get your whiney azz banned.

Look at threads you've created in your time here: Nothing but whiney, crybaby, trollishness

Why get banned? Im not a being a troll.

I asked for advice,

I followed it and I am posting the follow up reports,

so far, it's not working out for me.

Is that reason to ban me?

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Why get banned? Im not a being a troll.

I asked for advice,

I followed it and I am posting the follow up reports,

so far, it's not working out for me.

Is that reason to ban me?

I wasn't being serious. I'm just making fun of you. Because you're annoying and difficult.

No, gpshields, I do not think you should be banned.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:

You think that girls overseas are just going to fall into your lap as if there are ZERO options for them overseas as well? You actually think that she's going to meet you and NEVER want another Western upgrade? If you aren't cut out to make it with Western chicks what makes you think you're cut out to deal with foreign chicks? You have a cage in your basement with shackles??

GSP you remind me of so many people who are overweight and just want a pill to take to lose all the weight and become a chisled God with the least amount of work. Or the chick who subscribes to Disney fantasyland who expects the 'prince' to do everything while she sits there and contributes NOTHING but 'herself'.

Man the fvck up.

You REALLY think if say this site and every other site with these 'foreign affairs' threads went to whatever country they choosed at the same time every guy is going to get the foreign woman THEY wanted without ANY effort or NO competition? You think some foreign chick is going to just pick you out of the whole bunch 'just because'?

Believe it. 99.999% of dudes running for the hills to foreign 'Shangri La' are desperate dudes who are perverted weirdos, control freaks, and don't want to make any improvement on their part. You can't control anyone.

As if some foreign 10 chick is the band aid for their failures in life. LMFAO. Once that 10 'band aid' gets ripped off their skin they're still the same old scab.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:

Hell I find trollolololz amusing. I'd never request a ban let alone bother reporting anyone. It's only the net.

Though GSP may want to start requesting advice from LivefreeX A.K.A BigJimbo soon. LMFAO