noone to go out with tonite

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any advice for going to a club by myself?

Just walk in... walk up to the first hot girl and start chatting?

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i rarely see anyone pull when they come to the club on there own, was out wenesday night and there were a few loners scattered around the club, but u could tell by 95 percent of their body language that they had no hope of pulling, and most of them didnt.

but if ur games proper tight then who knows

Playboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
pingpongz said:
Any advice for going to a club by myself?

Just walk in... walk up to the first hot girl and start chatting?
Definately go out alone. I do this all the time and usually I run into someone I know anyway.

My advice is to roll up to the club and start talking to whoever you see first. Definately talk to some dudes and talk about chicks and stuff. You can usually end up getting a dude as a semi-wing if your actively talking to women and such and have taken the time to get to know him a bit (dont bring him in on the community just be a single guy talking to a single guy in the bar).

Now before you go out if your not someone who will open women easily, get yourself an easy no strings opener that you can rattle off quick so that your just APPROACHING. Then go off of that with an observation about the venue (or something else) and then a related story of some sort, the story can be whatever don't worry about it being cool, just worry about your enthusiasm in telling it. Then start taking more notice in observations about her, maybe be like "oh thats really interesting" and she will be like "what" and you will be like "I dont know if I should tell you" and she will be like "tell me" and by the time all that **** has gone on you will probably have a good observation about her thats popped into your head.

A interview boring question pop into your head? Turn it into a statement so instead of whats your name say "you look like a jessica". She might ask you why you say that so be ready for that.

Anyways this is a great fun time man. Keep going if you get blown out, open the next set immediately. If a girl turns her back on you or her attention goes elsewhere before she hooks in try saying "knucklehead -- the shows over here". Treat the first 5 conversations as throw-aways but roll with them as long as you can. This is going to be the best night of your life, trust me. If you do what I say it will be like when chicks go black and never come back (im not black but I've heard it through the grapevine).

Im to the point now where I will blow off my friends to go out alone instead of with them! lol.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playboy is spot on here. I want to add something tho. Since its ur first time solo, don't pressure urself TOO much. Just relax for about 10 minutes getting in tune with the environment. Then do the easiest of approaches, and work ur way up. Most importantly, have good energy and atleast have fun doing this. Girls at night want fun, and thats our job...to be that fun they absolutely want!

Oh yea, if u feel down cuz of rejections or blowouts, go for an approaching goal. doing like 15-20 in the night without leaving. I guarantee u, atleast 2 or 3 will open...but most likely 1/2 of the 20 will be receptive.

Good Luck! And yea Playboy, i prefer going solo too. U don't lose focus for ur game, plus u don't have a safe haven. The ultimate way to up ur game :)