Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Non-Kino Lady

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Djs,

I've meet a woman in the last few weeks who i can't seem to figure out. She seems to be incredibly interested in me- i've had all the signs.. i think.. [this is my biggest weakness in the game.. assessing interest and thus i usually assume all girls love me, and they do, and this usually works for me fine.] There is only one problem and that is she will not kino me ever.

I'm pretty keen to bag this one- even though she is in my class- which is another issue- but at the same time i am happy to next and walk away [which i also have a lot of practice doing.].

But the no kino what so ever is throwing me i must admit. If she kino'd i'd be in no doubt- but since she doesn't i am thinking she is playing games/attention whoring and not really interested at all.

Thoughts and experiences please.
Cheers,
f.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so wait if a girl will not kino you than you are willing to just up an next without even trying? You'll never know if you dont just try, with or without the kino. That is just one possible way out of a million to show interest. Kino aint the end all and be all of every situation.

Isolate and try to kiss her. Seems like the logical way to figure out what your chances are.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
Did you attempt kinoing her?
That's the important question. He who hesitates (or delays) is lost (or an AFC).

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, i have laid on the kino before and at some times quite 'a lot'... perhaps indecently lol. But since i have never had any return kino at all... well an incredibly limited amount... i now feel slightly uneasy to kino her. Even if you were a natural touchy-feely type person, i'm sure you would still recognise people who don't like to be touched [perhaps just by you] and then you would respect their conviction.

I know the isolate and kiss is the best way to guage things- but damn, i'm finding it incredibly hard to do and i honestly don't know why. Other people around while at school may be a reason.
I have to work on this.

No i don't automatically next girls who don't kino back, but i do take it as a pretty strong indication to a girls level of interest. This may be a big generalisation, but pretty much ALL the girls who have liked me have kino'd me without being timid.

Mister Big

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by felony
No i don't automatically next girls who don't kino back, but i do take it as a pretty strong indication to a girls level of interest. This may be a big generalisation, but pretty much ALL the girls who have liked me have kino'd me without being timid.
Kino is my primary weapon. Some women can become paralyzed when you first touch them. As long as they don't recoil, this is almost always a sign of some level of interest. You should first use eye contact to prepare her for your advances. Be seductive and playful with your eyes. Her response will let you know how she feels. Trust your instincts. If she is shy in public places, you'll need to get her alone away from distractions to make her feel comfortable. Then make a move and kiss her. Do it. If she freaks or repels, play it cool and stop. If she doesn't come back for more attention, you'll know to stop wasting your time.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I think the only thing that you can do at this point is try.