Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NON-JUAN Mailbag Thursdays: Answers to Your Questions, Non-Juan Style!!

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The NON-JUAN Mailbag: Answers to Your Questions, Non-Juan Style!
-----------------------------------------

It's NON-JUAN MAILBAG THURSDAY!!

Since I opened up my website, I've had people writing me with dating questions of all kinds! So, every Thursday I open up my Non-Juan mailbag and answer questions I have received during the week!

And HEY!! If you have any questions about dating, relationships, or me that you would like answered on "Non-Juan Mailbag Thursdays," send me a message at nonjuan@hotmail.com!! (Note: if you have a Myspace.com or Don Juan account, you can send me your message there as well!)

And now, onto this week's letters...
HEY NON-JUAN -

HOW DO I GET GIRLS NOT TO LIKE ME KEYWORD NOT????????????

- D.F.

Dear D.F.:

The simple answer: read my newsletters, and get my e-Book.

The complicated answer: I wrote a whole book about this subject! If I gave you the entire answer, there'd be no reason for you to get the book, duh! Until you're ready to get it, read the newsletters - they give great weekly tips on various ways you can get girls to NOT like you (keyword NOT!)

*NEXT LETTER*

Hey Non-Juan -

Dude don't worry; i've been in situations similar in everyway. My worst was when my ex was using me so she could get close to my brother and have sex with him but the only reason she dated me was because my brother said to, and it was a f--kin' mess! I totally say that you are the most true and useful person on myspace so thanks for being here!!!

LONG LIVE NON JUAN!!!! - L.B.

Hey L.B. -

I like your writing style! :D Thanks for the compliment.

And yes, letting your ex AND your brother use you like that was definately in the realm of Non-Juan. I'm surprised you're not still pining after her - that's what a REAL Non-Juan would do! Next time you're in that situation, continue trying to get with her - that way you'll appear desperate, and she'll know she can REALLY use you! :up:

*NEXT LETTER*

Hey Non-Juan,

I think it's cool you have your own style of teaching, but if an aspiring DJ ("Don Juan") were to ask you "Why should I believe you? How do YOU know that your own stuff works?" what would be your answer? I'm not hatin or anything, but if someone were to look at you from a distance, they'd think 'this guy has way too much time on his hands, writing these (long) posts' so I wanna know if you can honestly say that you're an accomplished DJ?

- superman2k6

Hey superman2k6:

The first thing I'd recommend to the aspiring "DJ" is that he read my book, "From PIMP to WIMP: The Non-Juan's Guide... to Losing the Girl of Your Dreams". The book is essentiallly a 135-page guide that explains to guys how they can LOSE a woman, and why all the stuff they are doing to try to GET girls... acutally makes them want to head for the hills!

The book is not just a step-by-step guide, though. I actually use many, many, MANY incidents from my own life throughout the book as examples to prove that these techniques work in repelling women! And believe me, I've been through it all - just a short list of what I've been through is at my website, www.nonjuanworld.blogspot.com.

The best one was when I was dating a girl who was showing me all types of "green light" signals (calling me randomly, leaning up against me, kinoing me, etc.), yet wouldn't go out with me... and later I found out why: she was seeing another GIRL behind my back!

So when I type these little tips up every Monday and Thursday, PLEASE don't assume I'm writing about stuff that I haven't already done!

Secondly, I know this stuff works because I see it go on everyday. I still see guys who ponder why being a nice guy isn't getting them laid, why calling a girl all the time isn't making her want to call him back, and why spending all his money on a chick isn't keeping her around.

The way I see it, everybody gives in-depth advice on how to get WITH a girl, but nobody ever gives deep enough insight into why the things a guy is currently doing to get girls isn't the thing they should be doing.

I'd tell the apsiring "DJ" that the best way to move foward is to see what was NOT working first, get an understanding of WHY it wasn't working, then do the opposite. I tell all my newsletter subscribers what to do if they DON'T want a girl to stick around... so that they'll hopefully do the opposite!

Lastly, I would tell the aspiring DJ that I NEVER SAID I WAS AN ACCOMPLISHED DJ! I would tell him that, after 3 years of learning how to become better with women, I have a better understanding of why I screwed up so much in the past. However, since I have MORE EXPERIENCE in the realm of screwing up with women than I do with success, the best way for me to advise guys is to let them know how they, too, can mess up!

It's the equivalent of a former drug user talking to kids about drugs. In telling them to stay off drugs, they always start by telling them the steps they took to fall into drugs in the first place. Why? SO THAT HOPEFULLY, THE KIDS WON'T FOLLOW THAT PATH!!

*NEXT LETTER*

Mr. Non-Juan-

I've downloaded many expensive ebooks but never paid for one of them...it feels weierd to pay for some binary digits. IMO you should reduce your price, it's an ebook not a real book. i like your style so maybe i order it anyway but think about it....or hows the selling going?

- D.

.... :crackup: HA HA HA HA HA! You crack me up, D!

First of all, an eBook IS a real book, otherwise it wouldn't have the word "book" in it. It's got pages like a "real" book, chapters like a "real" book, and information like a "real" book. Just because it's on a computer doesn't mean it's not real. Hey look, I'm reading all these comments on this website, but it's on a computer - does that mean the comments aren't real? Should I ignore reading the posts on this site that have hundreds of "pages" just because they're not "real" pages? :confused:

Secondly, the selling of my book is actually going pretty well! The people who have gotten the book understand that they're not paying for a "book" per se, but for information. They understand that they're buying the book so they have a better insight into why the stuff they are probably doing now isn't working. Most importantly, they understand that the style and angle at which I have written this info is not like ANYTHING else out there!

The price I've set for the book is more than fair. I have done research on what other "love guru's" charge for their materials, and made my stuff much more affordable. Besides, I spent 2 years putting it together, and 10 YEARS going on bad dates, being rejected by women, and figuring out what it is I was doing wrong in the first place! The amount you'll spend on the book is a FRACTION of what I've spent learning how to get women to LOSE interest in me!

I'd rather have guys spend a small amount on my book rather than HUNDREDS of dollars on women, not knowing why their method isn't working! :crazy:

In short, the book is great - but do me a favor: if you don't think you're going to enjoy the book, please don't get it, 'cause I don't want you to feel like you're waste your money! In the meantime, you can read testimonials from people who got the book by going to www.nonjuantestimonials.blogspot.com or www.myspace.com/nonjuan!

Thus concludes this edition of "Non-Juan Mailbag Thursdays!" If you found this stuff to be insightful, feel free to write me with your questions at nonjuan@hotmail.com

Also, check out the first chapter of my book, "From PIMP to WIMP: The Non-Juan's Guide... to Losing the Girl of Your Dreams" by going www.nonjuanworld.blogspot.com!

Check out my other website, too: www.myspace.com/nonjuan

That's all for now - see ya next week!!

-Mr. Non-Juan
Copyright 2005 Non-Juan, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "The Non-Juan's Guide to... Losing the Girl of Your Dreams" and Non-Juan are trademarks of Non-Juan, Inc. You agree to all of the following by accepting and reading this: You understand this to be an expression of opinions and not professional advice. It is only to be used for personal entertainment purposes. You are solely responsible for the use of the ideas, concepts, and content and hold Non-Juan Inc. and all members and affiliates harmless in any event or claim.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow i feel so famous now

"First of all, an eBook IS a real book, otherwise it wouldn't have the word "book" in it. It's got pages like a "real" book, chapters like a "real" book, and information like a "real" book. Just because it's on a computer doesn't mean it's not real. Hey look, I'm reading all these comments on this website, but it's on a computer - does that mean the comments aren't real? Should I ignore reading the posts on this site that have hundreds of "pages" just because they're not "real" pages?"

spoken like a true nerd. every normal person gets what i was talking about. it doesnt cost any money to "manufacture" and "ship" an ebook.