Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Non-female habits in my so-called "DJ" lifestyle

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
- I check myself out in the mirror with my shirt off a _lot_ ... making faces from 'serious' to 'playful' to 'scolding' to 'curious'

- I do crunches, push ups, leg raises, and squats before bed (depending on which muscles aren't sore)

- I take dance lessons and go social dancing. I dance with both guys and girls.

- I try new things. On my list right now are both skiing and skating, neither of which I have ever really been good at.

- I read a lot. Anything from history to mathematics to pickup-related things like genetics and evolutionary psychology.

(Incidentally, I started reading the latter two on the advice of PUAs but ended up taking a genuine intellectual interest in those areas... so now I read outside of the core PUA topics (sexual ornamentation, mating preferences, etc.))

- I iron my clothes more often and more meticulously than your grandmother.

- I take showers. Then I check myself out again.

- I go clothes shopping, usually alone, and hit girls at the stores. (I also buy nice shirts :D)

- I keep a log of my thoughts under my bed on just about any subject: observations, trends, specific people or events, goals, beliefs

- I'm always on-guard in my head. If I catch myself making quick, snappy movements, I take a deep breath and relax. I also edit out any negative self-talk ("I could never get her", "He's better looking than me", etc.) and immediately reinforce the opposite belief.

Some of those sounds retarded, I know (hey, that's negative self talk :D) but these habits took me over the course of two years from a nerd like you wouldn't believe to a respectable young man.

Anyway, please share your habits... maybe I'll steal a few of them. :D

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
that sounds gay as hell but whatever works

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha, that's cool.

I personally haven't asked for a womens opinion at a store lately.

But I know for Christmas my mother and grandmother get me clothes. My sister goes with them to pick everything out because she senses my style (shes 20, so shes got a good idea). Wouldn't you know all the shirts, sweaters etc she picks out get me compliments?

I mean my style isn't bad, but this is a girls 6th sense, matching outfits. :cool:

Since I was AFC, my whole life has changed. Taste in music, clothing, politics, the crowds I hang around with, women I'm attracted to, hobbies, etc.

A totall make over for the better.