Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Non-confident girls

FOL!!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder, do you threaten non-confident girls the same way as confident girls? I mean, you can hit a HB by making her doubt about herself, but I ain't sure if this is the smart way to work on a girl who isn't that confident on herself already... also with holding back, let her chase you etc, would she have enough confidence to do that? What's the game there? Enlighten me please :)

Hopefully this ain't asked too often, I really didn't know how to use the search for this one! (the word confident is used for the men, not the gals).

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more confident the girl, the less she'll like attacks on her with C&F or teasing her directly without knowing her well.

She also won't eat up that BS that she's this and that before getting to know her, will take it as a sign of just wanting to use her for sex.

I think with the confident ones, you have to be somewhat of a challenge. They're going to be attacted to strenght and fortitude, not sappy behaviour.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neg hits are usually reserved for girls with big egos. It can work just as well on a HB 5 as a HB 10, its just how you approach the neg hit that matters. You don't go up to a babe who just accidently spilt her coffee all over herself and go, "Wow, good job! :D :D Can I have your phone number?! ".

That is bound to get you smacked or worse. Use neg hits on girls who think a little too highly of themselves. I can't really give an example because it is mostly situational, and I have a bad memory :p, but you'll know when to do it ;)

If she is not confident enough, I guess you have to ask yourself do you really want to go for it? I personally think lack of confidence in women just as unappealing as it is when it's a man in her shoes. I don't bother.