Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Noises during sex?

UnsworthK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is making noises a necessary aspect of having sex?

I had sex with a girl last night, and she reported that I didn't make any noises whilst i was doing it, and neither was she.

She said that she wasn't making any noises because i wasn't, so i couldn't really tell whether she came or not, not that noises are any real indication, but at least i know she wasn't faking it.

So yeah, any feedback?

Cheers

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably a personal preference and comfort thing. I make some noises / talk. It's easier when I'm more comfortable of course.

But I have noticed chicks for me will wait for me to first, has to do with comfort I'm sure. Anytime if you are confident/comfortable with doing something that automatically let's the other person know that it's okay to do it.

But that being said I found it makes it a lot more fun and exciting. Much more lame to bang in silence.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to AE...

I find making some kind of noise in bed is necessary to give the woman feedback that you're enjoying yourself. If you're silent during the whole thing, she'll become self-conscious about being a lousy lover.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova is right, as usual its the man leading and as man we have make sure they are comfortable making noises by making noises ourself.

I never had an orgasm so powerful that made me scream however the importance of giving positive feedback to a girl are important, dont believe that strong woman crap, they all need confirmations about their beauty or ability to please.

If you dont give them those feedbacks the only masturbation happening is the one in their heads and in your car while she complain.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't make noises during sex aside from heavy breathing and the like. I've found that mute often then not, taking to the girl (dirty, instructional, positive feed back or what have you) is more than enough auditory stimulation for a bed partner. Extending your confidence into bed usually relaxes girls enough where they feel comfortable as opposed to vulnerable.

UnsworthK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough, thanks for the feedback. Since then I have started showing my enjoyment and it does seem to encourage her auditory emissions as well.

I think it was that I was a little out of practice so I was more concentrating on getting the sex right than the SFX.