Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NoFap: Full month of June. You in!?

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay boys. FVCKING BLUE BALLS AGAIN. Had two dates. One last night and one tonight.

DATE 1
The one last night was with a s3xy asian girl and all we did was make out, she straddled me, and she touched my d1ck. Her a$$ was absolutely phenomenal. But she didn't get me to ***. Even though I came a bit anyways because of the noFap. she was cool, and i had some fun.

DATE 2
Tonight I had a date with a really good looking 18 year old russian, who was tall (same height as me), blue eyed, and blonde haired. I told her to wear a sun dress and she said "I will wear what ever you want boss." We meet up and the date was AMAZING. She is fvcking awesome. Really cool, really funny, and has interesting things to say. /usually it is just me making the date interesting, but she actually contributed to it being awesome.

We start making out and she is beautiful up close. We get into my car and we start making out a lot. She straddles me, start sucking my thumb and grabbing my d1ck. I then start to choke her and she grabs my wrist to make me choke harder, and I make her call me daddy. UNFORTUNATELY SHE DIDNT MAKE ME ***. I tried fellas I really tried to fvck or get bj or something. So once again no *****. But my god she is beautiful, a silky, and aaaaaahhhhhhhh!

DAY FVCKING 19 FVCKKKKKKK

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay boys. FVCKING BLUE BALLS AGAIN. Had two dates. One last night and one tonight.

DATE 1
The one last night was with a s3xy asian girl and all we did was make out, she straddled me, and she touched my d1ck. Her a$$ was absolutely phenomenal. But she didn't get me to ***. Even though I came a bit anyways because of the noFap. she was cool, and i had some fun.

DATE 2
Tonight I had a date with a really good looking 18 year old russian, who was tall (same height as me), blue eyed, and blonde haired. I told her to wear a sun dress and she said "I will wear what ever you want boss." We meet up and the date was AMAZING. She is fvcking awesome. Really cool, really funny, and has interesting things to say. /usually it is just me making the date interesting, but she actually contributed to it being awesome.

We start making out and she is beautiful up close. We get into my car and we start making out a lot. She straddles me, start sucking my thumb and grabbing my d1ck. I then start to choke her and she grabs my wrist to make me choke harder, and I make her call me daddy. UNFORTUNATELY SHE DIDNT MAKE ME ***. I tried fellas I really tried to fvck or get bj or something. So once again no *****. But my god she is beautiful, a silky, and aaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Keep going! I got the kiss of death last night but I kinda saw it coming and she aint my type anyways. That 18 year old sounded delicious though!

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No sex this weekend so I fapped.

I guess no mystical super powers for me.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DATE 2

Depending where from, Eastern Europeans and Russians have this kind of unwritten rule, like they really will make you wait three or four dates, as a kind of mild test. They know that the tension will just intensify the experience exponentially.

But almost like clockwork it will usually certainly happen on date 3/4. And those chicks really are worth the wait. Dated this Lithuanian chick a few years ago; man she was so beautiful and feminine in both body and mind. Wish I'd waited it out and banged her - too much loyalty shown to my then GF :D

Stick it out man, then stick it in. It will be worth the investment. She'll probably be an absolute show-stopper in the sack.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending where from, Eastern Europeans and Russians have this kind of unwritten rule, like they really will make you wait three or four dates, as a kind of mild test. They know that the tension will just intensify the experience exponentially.

But almost like clockwork it will usually certainly happen on date 3/4. And those chicks really are worth the wait. Dated this Lithuanian chick a few years ago; man she was so beautiful and feminine in both body and mind. Wish I'd waited it out and banged her - too much loyalty shown to my then GF :D

Stick it out man, then stick it in. It will be worth the investment. She'll probably be an absolute show-stopper in the sack.
That is good to know. I am used to sleeping with middle eastern chicks who, in my experience, give out pretty easy. I like the challenge that she is giving me. However I fear that because of nofap I will cvm before I fvck her. I swear if she puts my d1ck in her mouth its over. I came a little bit last night just from her sucking my thumb. But, I'm not giving up boys. Day 19.

And man am i happy to be out of the relationship life! goodness gracious. Next relationship i am in will be 100% open relationship. I am done with monogamy for a longgggggggg time.

Why not hit her up? are you still dating your GF? try to smash the lithuanian chick. You never know.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear if she puts my d1ck in her mouth its over
:D Easy tiger. I thought the whole exercise was about learning some self control, right? Focus on her to start, dominate and give her a good time. Then even if you do blow prematurely, nofap means your be ready to go again in about 10 to 15 mins anyway.

Why not hit her up? are you still dating your GF? try to smash the lithuanian chick
My ex is now married to someone else with two kids :rolleyes: It was like 10 years ago and I've totally lost contact with the Lithuanian, though did try to look her up a couple of times. No drama. I easily see about two dozen girls I wanna bang every day anyway. On 78 and counting. Maybe 79 by the weekend. My goal at the start of the year was a 100 by Christmas.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I succumbed this morning to fantasies of my ex-gf. (She lives far away from my home but said that I can move-in with her anytime I want, which makes it a tangible fantasy. she has Schizo and is on pills, among other issues like being hb<4, and I'm sort of comfortable living at home esp. since we just got a 58 inch TV and leather recliner chairs, enjoy biking and helping my folks out, etc.... I think I'll pass living with her and rather be at home for now). Trying this again.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use a giant sleeping pill. As far as no fap I only drain my c ock in a womans puss y, a ss or mouth. No fap is easy when you are getting it on the regular.
Yep, I went over 10 years without touching my c0ck except to urinate... But I was married with a good wife who believed it kept peace in the house to go to bed happy!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DATE 1

DATE 2

Stop "trying" and just do it. You have a bunch of puzzy around you.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im still in this sht and Im gonna be in this till I fuk a hore or die trying. Gotta admit Im in a rough patch, sleep is harder and desperation might have fuked up my dates a little even though I think its more down to SMV being too low because I hold eye contact and are more confident overall so I think it evens out. I actually do believe in the fact that if a woman has high enough interest level she will help you both negotiate a plan to get from A to Pssy. Say I invite a girl home too quick, one of the less attractive girls I fuked just said she needed a few more dates as she didnt do that stuff anymore. Fair enough, we went out on another date and THEN we fuked. Its nearly all about SMV, fuk.

Going to Texas in a months time, gonna rent a car and drive around the cities. Hopefully theres a few girls around looking for some Norwegian tip, hopefully its exotic enough to give me a pass among the locals lol

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys... I haven't posted in the last few days because I had a relapse. Some good happenings in this journey this month though:

1) Beat my streak from last month from 13 to 18 days. At day2 since reset, I hope to continue improving to hit 30 days consistently and improve the gap so lapses are fewer and far in between. @coda was inspiring in another thread where he stayed solid for 8 months. That's no easy feat and he's a younger guy.

2) Got more accomplished study wise.

3) Pushed it harder in the gym, I'm starting to notice some solid gains in the gym at week10 of Kris Gethin's 12-week bulking program. Filling out in my clothes which is a great feeling as today marks the official start of summer.

4) Passed on a girl asking me out to dance last Saturday night. Held back from being needy or texting, I always let her initiate. She waited for a few days to ask me out again. We're grabbing a beer tonight after work.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys... I haven't posted in the last few days because I had a relapse. Some good happenings in this journey this month though:

1) Beat my streak from last month from 13 to 18 days. At day2 since reset, I hope to continue improving to hit 30 days consistently and improve the gap so lapses are fewer and far in between. @coda was inspiring in another thread where he stayed solid for 8 months. That's no easy feat and he's a younger guy.

2) Got more accomplished study wise.

3) Pushed it harder in the gym, I'm starting to notice some solid gains in the gym at week10 of Kris Gethin's 12-week bulking program. Filling out in my clothes which is a great feeling as today marks the official start of summer.

4) Passed on a girl asking me out to dance last Saturday night. Held back from being needy or texting, I always let her initiate. She waited for a few days to ask me out again. We're grabbing a beer tonight after work.
think cola had access to decent sex in between the nofap though which makes all the difference

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I implement "nofap" is not to be on a monk mode without sexual activities for the entire period. It's simply to remove masturbation as a form of sexual activity. So your brain has to rewire itself. So now when you want sex, your will look towards the female species, no longer is cheap and easy masturbation an option.

Women can subconsciously tell guys who are not getting sex and just masterbating, versus ones having sex. It's in the way we move and the way we look, they can see it.

Get sex wherever you have to even if it's just a female friend or someone a few notches down on the attractiveness scale to get you "wet".