Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nobody seems to have hobbies or interests

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you noticed very few people have any real hobbies or interests?

I mean out of 10 people, 1 person probably has an interest. Everyone else is just "I dunno", "hanging out", "partying I guess".

Just a curious thing.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know. It seems like when I ask somebody what do they do for fun or in their spare time the answer is always "drinking" or "hanging out." Sometimes they'll say "anything."

JPR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not me :)

Love to tinker with vehicles. Actualy I love Jeeps, I spend a ton of money and time buying aftermarket parts and modifying my toy. All summer long I'll head out to different states on weekends to camp and to play in the off-road parks, break $hit and go home to fix it :) Or what's even more fun is having to fix a broken axle or something right there on the trail miles from the nearest road with no possible outside help from any AAA :woo: Between me and my friends we carry enough tools and spare parts to fix anything short of an engine overhaul :D

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah you are write about that although i think in my experince more then 1 in 10 people have some kind of intrest. and more girls then boys seem to.

I am very much in to cycling, some girls i know seem to do sports, muscial instruments, martial arts and more!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the difference between living and just existing.

Reaction score
my hobby is the desensitation of my mind, body, and soul through the ongoing usage of numbing powdery substances.

Reaction score
more like the wrong women and listening to too much adult contemporary jazz

Reaction score
ACTUALLY my hobby is smoking a lot of reefer. Yesterday I bought a QP, smoked 4 blunts and got laid by a 16 year old.

Today I plan on doing the same with the exception of sex, unless she comes over again.

Cocaine is really nice too though. Definately a different sensation. Having it around can get you laid by some real bad hotties!

Reaction score
I have never seen a unification of races, sexes, and overall individuals than in the drug world. MLK jr, would have been proud!

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beats Jangling discord anyday I suppose.

But surely Mr Marley is the man to trumpet a beautiful symphony.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
i enjoy having marathon masturbation sessions. But i dont usually tell people that.:cheer:

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i did rollerblade for about the past 10 years and snowboard a bit 2, but my knees are absolutely ****ed, and i can't really do it anymore.

I really miss it, used to get me out the house and all over the country, my life is a bit empty without istright now, need to find a new hobby.

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hunting! It's what real men do.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 7 Virtues
Hunting! It's what real men do.
with a knife yeah

not some rifle with a high powered scope

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please. Real men don't need any tools. Real men hunt with their teeth.

As for me I love history and playing strategy games. I love reading. I love speaking russian with anyone who wants to speak it with me. I also love hiking and my hobby used to be racing, until I realized that was too expensive a hobby ;)

willo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Start with yourself

I agree with you dip
But if you have many hobbies/ interests you meet heaps of other people with similar interests. Try joining some clubs if ur at uni there are some good ones around if not make one.

My hobbies at the moment include rockclimbing, wake boarding, cycling, kayaking and making home brew. I used to play football but messed my knees up.

cheers