Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nobody likes a miser...

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a stay-at-home dad. Only played them bebop jazz and progressive rock. My 13y daughter loves alternative / new wave / goth music like The Cure and The Sisters of Mercy. My son still thinks Stanley Clarke Schooldays is the best car driving music.
those poor kids are getting bullied bro

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The victim mindset is wrong. Women do like a man with a past.

I have one women other than my wife in my life who is vaguely interested, in fact a fair bit so, and when slightly drunk I explained my past, losing my mates to suicide, kind of a bit of a lost drifter vibe and she digged it. It was actually more from a kind of “ and that’s life, it’s a long weary road but there’s always something to feel good about” kind of vibe.

as someone said on here, vulnerablity isn’t weakness. Chicks can dig a vulnerable guy as it can build a real exciting emotional connection. The lost soul she can rescue.

not the bitter angry loser.
Big difference

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have one women other than my wife in my life who is vaguely interested, in fact a fair bit so, and when slightly drunk I explained my past, losing my mates to suicide, kind of a bit of a lost drifter vibe and she digged it. It was actually more from a kind of “ and that’s life, it’s a long weary road but there’s always something to feel good about” kind of vibe.
That different from whining about it, or exaggerating 'spending time in prison' for juvenile delinquency in order to impress a woman with how 'bad boy' you are. I had to overcome a lot of adversity in life and when women find out it confirms to them my fortitude, but in most cases it doesn't do to delve too deep in how horrible your past has been.

just joshing. In my school you would have been hounded. Different times.
Oh, I was bullied in 'high school' when I was young until I responding with extreme violence and then bullies left me alone, but these are different times indeed.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, a "miser" is totally a Scrooge. I agree with the main point of this thread, though.

You know what's better and more attractive than complaining and failing? Adapting and succeeding.