Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nobody cares about you or what you do

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading the thread HERE something became painfully apparent to me.

WE CARE TOO MUCH ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK.

and

WE ACTUALLY THINK PEOPLE CARE ABOUT WHAT WE DO.

they do not.

if you see a guy walk into the restaurant you're at and approach a good looking girl near you... and get rejected doing it, do you really care? do you laugh at the guy? do you think hes a retard?

the answer is no.

you don't really give a sh!t about what another person does or doesn't do, you don't care if he's successful or gets rejected. you DO NOT CARE.

now keep that in mind next time you're hesitating about doing something.

just realize that nobody gives a sh!t about you or what you're doing with your life really.

if you care the only reason is because you're too focused on yourself. you're the only one who cares.

so go do it. you've only got yourself to beat.

discuss.

peace playas.

-J

Last edited:

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats probley the root of most peoples hesitation...

Reaction score
I place alot of importance on myself. What I do really matters to me, and I feel that what happens to me really plays a huge role in my life. Hehe :D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is being tossed into Tips.

Sweet. 2300 posts!

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I did a little search, majority of crazykid's posts are moving around threads. Amazing!

But I will catch up to you. :)

divega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. People's negativity is their problem anyways. Even if they think you're a failure or whatever.. it's not even an issue.

Negativity says a lot about a person and their outlook.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Saine
Damn, I did a little search, majority of crazykid's posts are moving around threads. Amazing!

But I will catch up to you. :)
Those are only some of my most recent posts. Ones before that were actually usef...Ok, they were posts that didn't need to be moved. :D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DEKKA
how bout movin this back to discussion there cowboy (crazykid). i edited it to pass your little tests:D
Now that it has "Discuss" on it...It can go back to "Discussion."

bishopdonjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't go up to the girl and mess up in front of me :D, becuase I'm an ******* who just can't resist the opportunity to laugh at someone elses expense....and I WILL point you out to everyone in the area....but that's just me....but yes i think the majority of people aren't as cruel or concerned with other people's business. So yeah...if you're scared of what others think....they are really thinking about what they are doing, not what u're doing. Amongst a crowd of guys and girls, all the guys are more than likely concentrating on doing the same thing you're trying to do...not watching you (unless their gay) to see what mistakes you're making, and the girls are either occupied by some guy doing the same thing your doing, wathcing out for some guy about to do the same thing, or talking to her girls, which is about the only deterrent she has to keep guys from hitting on her.

jungleman pete

Don Juan
Reaction score
True.

I'm starting to think that everyone else is too busy worrying about how they look to you anyway.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jungleman pete
True.

I'm starting to think that everyone else is too busy worrying about how they look to you anyway.
therin lies another key point.

flip the thinking around guys and start realizing that so many people out there are wondering what you think about what they are doing. THEY ARE LOOKING FOR YOUR APPROVAL.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DEKKA,

Sorry to be off-topic but that blonde-haired girl in your profile is absolutely beautiful. I don't know if you've met her IRL or if she's just some model but she does something for me.

Oh yeah, and yeah we shouldn't care what people think so much. Again, our (mis)perceptions will kill our sarges before any girl has the chance to.

-Blitz

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinetic,

After you have clicked on the link to his album, click on the picture of the house or whatever it is. Then you'll see the girl of my dreams.

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you think that you dont care about what people think you are actually thinking about what people think
you cant scape

the thing you can adjust is your behavior and understanding and influence on this.

You either gives it a high value or a low value or near to zero value or none value

you can run but you cant hide

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol - blitz said 'sarges' :)

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don`t give a d@mn what anybody thinks about me. Even if I don`t get the number, it shows that I have balls to approach a woman.