Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No, you do NOT love her...a comprehensive REALITY check!

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i love pie

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
saki said:
How can you tell infactuation from love?
Simple., infactuation goes away after you have played with her pvssy for awhile and get tired of it. Been there done that syndrome
Love is unconditional. You could literally watch that person squeez a turd out of their azz and you would still want to be with them. Wlydefire is right, infactuation is what the other person makes you feel. You feel ALIVE, AWOKEN from the dead. Deep down you find that lost person you once knew in yourself. Suddenly, you think you are fun to be around, and a confident, lively guy. Then you find out she was just playin wit ya, and it is time to go back in the cave.
lol, is that why men are funnier than women?

They'll get down and dirty and not care about saying the word poop, and they'll still be right.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I had to dig forever to find this thread. It was my favorite one I started around the time when I stopped posting a few months ago. I think it's a good thread and worth visiting again.

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all, great thread. I had one question though.

Is it possible to get the feelings that come from infactuation (boosted confidence, better person, more alive) without being infactuated with a girl? The main reason why guys want girls is to get those feelings, so if this were somehow possible, then I would say everyone on this forum would be cured.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
naes said:
first of all, great thread. I had one question though.

Is it possible to get the feelings that come from infactuation (boosted confidence, better person, more alive) without being infactuated with a girl? The main reason why guys want girls is to get those feelings, so if this were somehow possible, then I would say everyone on this forum would be cured.
Learn to genuinely love yourself...

Work on making your life as full as possible instead of looking for someone else to fulfill it for you. Not only will you be much happier but you will also be far more attractive to women because you don't "need" them to be happy.

gkmantis

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great advice. I wish I would've came across this thread back when it was originally posted because I was going through a really bad case of infatuation/oneitis and I know this would've helped.

I have come to the same conclusions that Wyldfire suggests mainly through weeding out the good and bad advice on this site and through my own personal experience. I was infatuated with a girl this past year so badly that I could barely function on a day to day basis. It wasn't until I broke contact with her and started to focus on improving myself that the pain finally went away.

Now that I am working on my life by achieving goals that I was either too lazy to accomplish or afraid to take on, I feel much more confident and fulfilled with my life. This has all been in the absence of a woman. I now feel that any relationships I have in the future will be much healthier because I will not be depending on them to make me feel a certain way or become the center of my life. They will just be a nice added addition.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
gkmantis said:
This is great advice. I wish I would've came across this thread back when it was originally posted because I was going through a really bad case of infatuation/oneitis and I know this would've helped.

I have come to the same conclusions that Wyldfire suggests mainly through weeding out the good and bad advice on this site and through my own personal experience. I was infatuated with a girl this past year so badly that I could barely function on a day to day basis. It wasn't until I broke contact with her and started to focus on improving myself that the pain finally went away.

Now that I am working on my life by achieving goals that I was either too lazy to accomplish or afraid to take on, I feel much more confident and fulfilled with my life. This has all been in the absence of a woman. I now feel that any relationships I have in the future will be much healthier because I will not be depending on them to make me feel a certain way or become the center of my life. They will just be a nice added addition.

I wish you had of found it back then too. But at least you learned something from your experience, and that's what's most important. As long as you alway look for the lessons in your bad experiences you'll come out of them even better off than before you had them. :)

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
this is one of the best advice i heard here!.. Every guy that hasn't experienced one-itis should memorize this this post. But what about being with someone, for almost 2 years.. and finding out when the relationship brakes.. that i actually didn't love her. I mean this isn't actually a couple of months.

This also explains very well why woman are emotionally stronger than guys. But what to do when you get these feelings, you can't just ignore them?..

ps. Why did Anti-Dump and Pook leave this site?

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more with Wyldfire, teases even do this too. They will tell you they love you or you make them wet ext.

If a girl tells me too much how she likes me too soon, I actually see that as a warning sign. As everyguy keeps saying, you can only judge them by their actions.

One question though to Wyldfire "These guys that you've done this too, did you actually like them or is it more or just an ego trip for you?"

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for those guys that don't think it's true, I have been on the receiving end of this. If you aren't aware of it (like I wasn't - you can get seriously hurt), for those people who don't think this is true - I suppose that's because she could mean everything she says. My advice is to look at the girl and her friends, are they players or innocent good girls. Either way - don't trust words, they are easy to say. Test her by forcing her to do things she doesn't want to and judge by her actions. Unfortunately it's gotten as bad for men that it is for women and the only way you really know is to test.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
this thread could use a little nudge...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
d9930380 said:
I couldn't agree more with Wyldfire, teases even do this too. They will tell you they love you or you make them wet ext.

If a girl tells me too much how she likes me too soon, I actually see that as a warning sign. As everyguy keeps saying, you can only judge them by their actions.

One question though to Wyldfire "These guys that you've done this too, did you actually like them or is it more or just an ego trip for you?"
I've never done this with someone I didn't want to get involved with. I am admittedly very adept at manipulation and controlling my relationships, as some people are. That in itself isn't bad...in fact, it can be very good...providing you don't use the abilities to hurt anyone. I use these techniques to keep my relationships fresh and happy. If you have the ability to elicit the feelings of being in love from someone you are in a relationship with it allows you to prevent your relationship from going south. That's what I do in my romantic relationships. I have never (and never would) do anything to encourage or lead on someone I was not interested in a LTR with...that would not be right.

This skill is so powerful that no one is able to resist it if the person doing it is really good. Of course you have to know the person and they'd have to be at least somewhat attracted to you physically, but that's really all it takes. It's a must have ability for a highly satisfying LTR.

genelaw9

Reaction score
Actually, a lot of the stuff suggested on this forum doesn't really work so hot with LTRs. They are a different monster entirely from dating or short flings. In a LTR if you make certain that you respect yourself at least as much as your respect your girlfriend, for the most part, you'll be okay.
Just read this quote and was curious as to your opinion, Wyldfire. Been dating a girl for about 4 months now and feeling the need to make some changes in how I view us and what I do when I'm around her. DJ newbie, but I've been reading this site and there's great stuff here. But I feel if I try to employ a lot of these tactics now she won't respond to them in a positive manner.

What DJ writers/articles/strategies would you advise? Love the LTRs, so this would be advice for now and future relationships. Anything would be great!

CptFantastic

Reaction score
It's called putting the poozy on a pedestal, and let me tell you from experience that it is a deadly affliction.

PersonalJesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
For real, I think what's important when you're getting infatuated is just stepping back and being like "Wtf am i thinking?". Do what girls do, throw in logic "i barely know her, how can i love her?" and bring your own life back into focus. Remember, girls aren't everything.

diizy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an excellent statement, i feel like once they start to slip, you should probably just let go. Trying to hang on is like a slow torture, per se.

One thing alot of people do, is they let it go to their head, and once someone starts to distance themselves, they become so obsessed with trying to hold on to them they almost for get about whats REALLY important, YOU.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
If everyone reads and remembers the first post of this thread it would eliminate at least half of the posts asking for help.