No, you do NOT love her...a comprehensive REALITY check!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Listen and listen good fellas...this is going to save a lot of you from a lot of heart ache, foolishness and pining away over women.

To LOVE another person requires time and going through both good and bad times together...you do NOT love someone after only a few weeks or even months knowing them. Hell, it usually takes AT LEAST 6 months or better for them to let their guard down enough for you to START to see their flaws.

Infatuation...let's take a nice, hard look at how this works. When you are infatuated with someone you feel "in love". Those feelings are NOT feelings you have FOR the other person. It's all about how YOU feel about YOURSELF when you are with that other person. If a woman is fun to be around, it will make you feel like you are fun too. If a woman is sexy, it will make YOU feel more sexy. If a woman is a good conversationalist, it will make you feel like a good conversationalist. If a woman laughs at all your jokes, you will feel like you are a funny guy.

If a woman no longer makes you feel good about yourself, most of you will hang on for dear life to the way she used to make you feel and be convinced you've lost some great love. Nonsense! You just need to learn how to elicit those feelings FROM YOURSELF through bettering yourself and building confidence and NOT rely on women to make you feel them...especially if you are clinging to a woman who used to make you feel great but now makes you feel like crap. Know when to let go and move on...

Last edited:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Put this in the bible, I read it three times and it's brilliant. I've fallen victim to throwing the "L" word out there waaaaay too soon in relationships and it got me nowhere.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
No, you do NOT love her...a comprehensive REALITY check!
I feel nothing but love for my mother so there you go!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
T Money said:
Put this in the bible, I read it three times and it's brilliant. I've fallen victim to throwing the "L" word out there waaaaay too soon in relationships and it got me nowhere.
This also works the other way around...

If a guy is able to make a woman feel better about herself when she is with him she will also feel "in love" with him. I was reading a post in the tips section that listed the different kinds of men who tend to do well with women. The MOST successful men, as the poster correctly stated, is what he called the "Prince". A "Prince" will lead a woman to feel great in his presence, and thereby fall "in love" with him. If you are going to use this technique to win women over you have to understand that you can ONLY use it with someone who already is actually interested in you and likes you. You can't use this and get anywhere if the woman just isn't into you.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Panda 2000 said:
I feel nothing but love for my mother so there you go!
The love you feel for your family, parents, children and siblings (etc) is different, obviously. I would certainly hope you don't ever feel "in love" with any of them. I'm speaking of "romantic love".

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YYYYYYes little boys, listen to Wyldfire here!

Infatuation should be something you DO, not something you SEEK. Women have grown accustomed to being in control of the emotrions of a situation, a valuable man, is one that only SHE can elicit emotions in, that's the only time I ever feel love creeping in(I do miss being an AFC for that reason)

If a woman acts sexy first, and you follow suit, she can peg you down a few notches if she feels you deserve it. If you are the one to make her feel sexy first, she begins to beg for your attention... ummm... yeah. Sexy is as sexy does, not what sexy has. Don't let her give you signals to begin being sexy, because deep down, its her that is controlling the sex meter, not you... think about it.

I think I'm lost now...

Wyldfire, fill me in

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And I was joking. You know, "har har" and all that.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Panda 2000 said:
And I was joking. You know, "har har" and all that.
Okies, that's cool...but honestly, it's better to clarify anyhow, because some could potentially confuse the difference.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
let's stick to the topic at hand, please...

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Infatuation should be something you DO, not something you SEEK. Women have grown accustomed to being in control of the emotrions of a situation, a valuable man, is one that only SHE can elicit emotions in, that's the only time I ever feel love creeping in(I do miss being an AFC for that reason)

If a woman acts sexy first, and you follow suit, she can peg you down a few notches if she feels you deserve it. If you are the one to make her feel sexy first, she begins to beg for your attention... ummm... yeah. Sexy is as sexy does, not what sexy has. Don't let her give you signals to begin being sexy, because deep down, its her that is controlling the sex meter, not you... think about it.

I think I'm lost now...

Wyldfire, fill me in

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people don't know what the hell they are talking about.

Infatuation is short term LOVE. Love is love whether it be short term or permanent.

When you deeply care for someone that means that you love them.

Stop with all the denial. That's your "REALITY check".

shumon

Banned
Reaction score
flippinfreak said:

I think I'm lost now...

Wyldfire, fill me in
okay u've posted that twice now :|

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
blueangel83 said:
Some people don't know what the hell they are talking about.

Infatuation is short term LOVE. Love is love whether it be short term or permanent.

When you deeply care for someone that means that you love them.

Stop with all the denial. That's your "REALITY check".
Infatuation isn't love. Never has been, never will be. Infatuation is all about how you feel about YOURSELF when with someone and has nothing whatsoever to do with how you feel about them.

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Infatuation isn't love. Never has been, never will be. Infatuation is all about how you feel about YOURSELF when with someone and has nothing whatsoever to do with how you feel about them.
How can you explain being infatuated with someone because of their personality?