Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

no way to handle ****blockers!!!!

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my goodness..i got damn angry..WTF. i went to clubbing last saturday.. i met a chick, gamed, kinod , teased whatever.. I was about to take her to my place..than what happens? there was a fckving this ****blocker girl appeared..my goodness.. i said hi to her and talked a little bit her.. i was simply kind to her..after a while she started to act so weird..she interrupted the conversation and try to pushed me away...damn she was about to hit me.. i was like what the fcvk is going on.. than i told her "you r fcvking ugly and im not gonna fcvk u tonite"....and than kissed my girl and went away...of course she got freak down....what would u have done? cause these blockers are always there...

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trapper said:
my goodness..i got damn angry..WTF. i went to clubbing last saturday.. i met a chick, gamed, kinod , teased whatever.. I was about to take her to my place..than what happens? there was a fckving this ****blocker girl appeared..my goodness.. i said hi to her and talked a little bit her.. i was simply kind to her..after a while she started to act so weird..she interrupted the conversation and try to pushed me away...damn she was about to hit me.. i was like what the fcvk is going on.. than i told her "you r fcvking ugly and im not gonna fcvk u tonite"....and than kissed my girl and went away...of course she got freak down....what would u have done? cause these blockers are always there...
Shes just jealous, what you can do (and I have tried this)

When she is c0ckblocking you, say; "Look over there! There is a rich, tall dark handsome man and will love you regardless of your looks or status!" she will definitley look and when she is looking away run to the next indoor area with the your girl and hide somewhere.

Either that or smash a bottle of chloroform onto her face and say, I GOT THE BEAST! I GOT KING KONG.

Yeah my joke are lame, so what

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell the girl you're gaming "Since your friends jealous and wants to ruin your chance at having fun tonight I'll be off.. enjoy your night" .. and walk away.

Then continue enjoying yourself without paying no attention or mind to the girl whose friend c-blocked her.

The Muscly Jerk

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
musclyjerk said:
Tell the girl you're gaming "Since your friends jealous and wants to ruin your chance at having fun tonight I'll be off.. enjoy your night" .. and walk away.

Then continue enjoying yourself without paying no attention or mind to the girl whose friend c-blocked her.

The Muscly Jerk
yes effective, but very cruel.

This could potentially fvck up lives.

But its funny to sit back with your beer and watch the b!tch fest begin :D :up:

ModernSavage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trapper said:
... than i told her "you r fcvking ugly and im not gonna fcvk u tonite"....and than kissed my girl and went away...of course she got freak down....what would u have done? cause these blockers are always there...
^^^hahaha, oh man! I don't think insulting the obstacle was going to make things any better, but it's damn funny.

Yea this is a tough situation. I've certainly been there before.

I think the best way to deal with c0ckblockers is to prevent it before it happens. It seems in this case, you should have befriended the other girl, make her realize you're a cool guy, and that it is ok for you to hook up with your target. Also, having a wingman to distract the other girl would have been useful too. Sometimes there isn't a whole lot you can do without taking drastic evasive maneuvers.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there was a fckving this ****blocker girl appeared..my goodness.. i said hi to her and talked a little bit her.. i was simply kind to her
Draw in the female c0ckblocker like you draw in your target. Flirt with her and kino her too. Distribute your attention equally to the both of them. This will cause them to become jealous of each other, and they'll almost literally backstab each other for your attention. If you like, go as far as getting both of their numbers, but don't go home with either of them. Hook up with the one you want in the absence of her friends.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
michaelhctam said:
Either that or smash a bottle of chloroform onto her face and say, I GOT THE BEAST! I GOT KING KONG.

LOL, SO NOT LAME! I love it. Just the way that rolls off the tongue like a rap song...

I GOT THE BEAST

(chikka chikka)

I GOT KING KONG

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
LOL, SO NOT LAME! I love it. Just the way that rolls off the tongue like a rap song...

I GOT THE BEAST

(chikka chikka)

I GOT KING KONG
:cool: :p

funnydude

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you start getting to the point that you are talking about what you are doing... take it away from her. Say something indifferent as if you have no plans of it actually working out that way, no matter how much you both want to. Something like, "well, that sounds like it would be very exciting but we both know your friends aren't going to let you do that, and I know you're not one to stand up to your friends on these things. It's ok, I need to get some sleep anyway."

Do this carefully, right at the time she's letting you know that she wants to go home with you, and she'll take care of the problem to prove to you that she isn't weak.

I promise you, she has the power to stop her, you don't... inspire her to do it... it works

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes it is easier to just get the gir'ls number and f*ck her on a weekday. :)

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
in response to a fatgirl CB as she was pulling her friend away:

"Don't you have better things to worry about than your friend's sexual life? namely, your expanding waistline?" - Tucker Max.

well it might not get you the lay, but it will sure be funny as hell.

koolbreeze

Don Juan
Reaction score
****blockers

Last my arse off....tooooooo funny!!!.. you go young man!!!! Kool::up: