Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No Single Friends Left

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dig deeper next time:

Fidelity

...I don’t think a comparison of advantage to disadvantage in either lifestyle is really an issue. I think they’re two different ways of living and one is not necessarily better than the other – just different for different people at different phases in life. For the record I’m not anti-marriage, I’m anti-never-saw-it-coming-pollyana-how-could-she-do-this-to-me?-hypergamy’s-a-b!tch marriage.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the real question you need to be asking is not why you cant' find any single friends but why do you feel the need to associate wtih just single people in the first place.

llet me rephrase; i know why you feel that need, but it shouldn't' be that way.

our society is so ****ed up now that we have basically Jim Crowism for marriages and unmarried people; separate but equal. married men can't be around single men, and single men don't want to be around married men. Men not wanting to interact with other men beucase of their relationship status is about as silly as men not wanting to interact with other men beucase of their race, however that's where we are.

It really is sad. and **** I feel you I'm married and i don't really want to be bothered with most married men myself, MOST not all. most married men put their relationship with their wives above all else even to the detriment to the things they want in life or their own well being and that's something I can't tolerate. Men, most of them, well, I can only speak for the ones I know and run into want a woman so bad that they are willing to sacrifice things that are core to their identity to secure it.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I think the real question you need to be asking is not why you cant' find any single friends but why do you feel the need to associate wtih just single people in the first place.

llet me rephrase; i know why you feel that need, but it shouldn't' be that way.

our society is so ****ed up now that we have basically Jim Crowism for marriages and unmarried people; separate but equal. married men can't be around single men, and single men don't want to be around married men. Men not wanting to interact with other men beucase of their relationship status is about as silly as men not wanting to interact with other men beucase of their race, however that's where we are.

It really is sad. and **** I feel you I'm married and i don't really want to be bothered with most married men myself, MOST not all. most married men put their relationship with their wives above all else even to the detriment to the things they want in life or their own well being and that's something I can't tolerate. Men, most of them, well, I can only speak for the ones I know and run into want a woman so bad that they are willing to sacrifice things that are core to their identity to secure it.
I can understand the reason that a man would put distance between him and his single friends. Me personally I had to do that. The reason is because me and my single friends don't have much in common. When I was single me and my boys would be hitting up clubs, going out to the malls to sarge, drinking and f*cking b*tches. My boy called me last week trying to hang out and he was talking about a strip club. Now I never even went to a strip club in my life and I don't plan on going in my life.

My boys sense of fun is going out and messing with girls. and to be honest with you thats whats fun to me to. Not even going to lie. Just the way that it is. If they called me to hit the gym or to hop on some game or something you know I'd be down (if me and the girlie ain't have plans).

Same thing applies if you flipt the script. If your in a long term relationship and your girlfriend is hanging with 9 double d!ck clutching h0's you damn skippy she gonna be the 10th one if she hang with them all the time. Especially because we all know that females are easily influenced.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
why do you feel the need to associate wtih just single people in the first place.
I don't quite ostracize my taken friends in the way you describe it, and actually I hang out with them once in a while for poker night, a bday... But I'm very busy and usually I don't have more than one night a week to go out. And the choice usually is: do I want to go and spend all night on a boat fishing and drinking with my married friends, or do I go out to a bar/club, trying to get me some fresh pvssy?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear NSU,
You live in a big City,take up Dancing,Ball room,Salsa orTango,all three if you want....You will never be short of company,where else can you turn up put your Dancing shoes on,and have a Chicky Babe in your arms in five minutes flat?