Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

no sex, no love no nothing

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I like this girl, and me and my friends go out with her a lot and hang out.
I try to get her but she says she doesn't want a boyfriend, because it's stupid to have one.
Also telling her sex jokes, or just mentioning something without clothes, or saying something about sex. She always says that's disgusting, and she doesn't want to have sex...
I don't know if she lying or she's really so anti sex things, nothing turns her on :p

It may sound like I just want her for sex, but i'm not, i'm just trying to get her in some way ....
And she likes me the most, always hangs out with me and we do stuff together, I wouldn't say im her best friend because she doesn't talk with me like her best friends..

What am I doing wrong, is there hope or what?

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how old are you

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are her best friend. Sorry, dude. She sees you as more as a brother than a potential lover hence her disgust for all the sex/nudity stuff.

You need to start flirting with other girls including this girl's girl-friends.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
You are her best friend. Sorry, dude. She sees you as more as a brother than a potential lover hence her disgust for all the sex/nudity stuff.

You need to start flirting with other girls including this girl's girl-friends.
Yip.

Dominance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of the time if you mention sex directly in their psychology they pretty much have to be like "eew that's disgusting" so as not to be seen as slutty.

If you say this stuff and she still hangs around or keeps coming back that is a pretty good sign. Instead of talking about it and making jokes, kiss her or something and see.

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, but most of the girls I talk to are not like ewww and stuff. She's kind of different or just shy to talk about it.
Me and my friends are going out to eat now, and I asked her if she's hungry...She said she isn't hungry but wants to go along... strange
She's 16.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rsofa said:
she says she doesn't want a boyfriend, because it's stupid to have one.
Only one thing: Had she really met an awesome guy, she'd be falling heads over heels to give the "boyfriend" thing a try!

The sad truth: that awesome guy isn't you.

Although I hope you will change that at some point.

Merry Christmas!

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
After, asking her a bunch of stuff she said to me she only kisses and makes out occasionally on parties when she's really drunk.
The last time that she kissed someone sober was last year on new year. Then she didn't want to go over the details. I'm suspecting something bad must have happened and she fears relationships??

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
man, you are stressing over NOTHING. Go improve yourself, get a black belt, get skilled with guns, get a PILE of money, THEN get a 3rd world wife, and make it a BEAUTIFUL, smart, sexy one, and only count on having her for the 5 years it takes her to become a US citizen. Get her to sign a prenuptial agreement about finances, get a vasectomy before having sex with her, and don't ever let her know much a bout your finances or goodies. Figure on getting another such woman every 5 years. You do NOT have to take whatever crap these US *****es want to hand out. Just ignore them, follow this game plan, and youll have it all, soon enough.

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
@goundra
lol...
That's something that im not interested in.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rsofa said:
@goundra
lol...
That's something that im not interested in.
Yeah wtf lol.

You analyze too much. the simple fact is, make a movie. Do something her only her, and kiss her. The point of this is to figure out once and for all if she likes you. One you figure out that she doesn't, accept it, accept that you're not going to get with her and that you're not going to talk to her again. Accept it and move on.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goundra said:
man, you are stressing over NOTHING. Go improve yourself, get a black belt, get skilled with guns, get a PILE of money, THEN get a 3rd world wife, and make it a BEAUTIFUL, smart, sexy one, and only count on having her for the 5 years it takes her to become a US citizen. Get her to sign a prenuptial agreement about finances, get a vasectomy before having sex with her, and don't ever let her know much a bout your finances or goodies. Figure on getting another such woman every 5 years. You do NOT have to take whatever crap these US *****es want to hand out. Just ignore them, follow this game plan, and youll have it all, soon enough.
Mate, cut all this unrealistic sh1t that doesn't ever apply to anyone's situation. No one on the high school forum is going to even consider doing such an absurd thing. Nothing you say is relevant here. Cool you've found your plan, go and do it and leave the rest of us be.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man. You're stressing over a girl that's younger than you. In high school, younger girls were the easiest to get.

Here's a hard lesson to learn-- no matter what conversations you have through technology, it is only the conversations in person that will win a girl over. All of this virtual sex talk is doing more harm than good. (That is how these conversations happen right? Because if you have an in-person conversation about who she's kissed, you probably get a shot to kiss her. Not so with the internet)

It sounds like this girl is too young for you. If a girl told me the most I could get was a make out, I would leave her alone and go find sex.

rsofa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going on a trip with my friends, and ill have some alone time with her for an hour or 2 tell me how should I make a move?
Should i just go and kiss her? :D
Or ask her how she feels about me?
Tell her my feelings?
Or something else?