Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No sex for me. I'm Confused

Stewie666

Reaction score
I will start by saying that my experience with women is limited. I am over 20 years old and never had sex . I am looking ok (above average) i dress nice, i smell good, I am funny so no one around me thinks I didn't yet have sex. My biggest problem is my personality. I am introverted type of guy and I don't have the courage to approach women. Ok, so know you have a small idea about myself.

Yesterday a chick from work agreed to come over to my place to have a drink and watch a movie. She is the outgoing type of person with many friends and she likes to party a lot. I would say she is out of my league but i guess i compensate with my sense of humor and my attitude. I have to say this is the second time she comes to my place. The first time she came we smocked some pot and she left before i had a chance to make a move. She said she was in a hurry. After this we had a party at the company where i'm working where we danced and kissed.We were both kind of drunk. A few days later she accepts to come to my place. We eat, have a few drinks and start to watch a movie. We start making out but she resist ant tells me she has to go because it is, late, she is tired and the next day she has to go to a wedding in another town . I manage to keep her a few more minutes but she insist she has to go and she leaves. My question is wtf did i do wrong ?
The next day at work I asked her why she leaved like that and she told me that she was tired and all that **** ant that we are coworkers and that she felt she makes a mistake. I explained her that i don't see a problem in that and that this will not affect our work in the company. Then she tells me she has a relationship wit another guy but that she feels no remorse for what happened. :crazy: The general impression she left me after this discussion is that I still have a chance with her and I plan to make another move soon to see if she is still interested or not.If she's not, that's it, I'll move on.

What do you think about all this ? What do you think I should do ?

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is wtf did i do wrong ?
It's too hard to tell from what you wrote.

My guess would be that you simply didn't get her hot enough while she was there. Whatever she was looking for, you failed to provide it, and her 'temperature' dropped.

If you agree with me that I'm probably right, don't worry about it. When you're still new to the whole thing, it's very hard not to make 'mistakes'. Important thing is, you had this chick over, and she was into you. Next time, you can do better.

Now, for the future with this girl, I would advise you to give it some time before you suggest doing anything with her again. At least one week. This is both for you and for her. For you, it will help to make sure that you don't think about her too much and make a 'one-itis' out of her. For her, it will give her a chance to 'regenerate' some of the attraction she had for you. If you contact her too soon, the memory of the last time she was with you will be too fresh, and it will work against you.

Stewie666

Reaction score
danielzxc said:
It's too hard to tell from what you wrote.

My guess would be that you simply didn't get her hot enough while she was there. Whatever she was looking for, you failed to provide it, and her 'temperature' dropped.

If you agree with me that I'm probably right, don't worry about it. When you're still new to the whole thing, it's very hard not to make 'mistakes'. Important thing is, you had this chick over, and she was into you. Next time, you can do better.

Now, for the future with this girl, I would advise you to give it some time before you suggest doing anything with her again. At least one week. This is both for you and for her. For you, it will help to make sure that you don't think about her too much and make a 'one-itis' out of her. For her, it will give her a chance to 'regenerate' some of the attraction she had for you. If you contact her too soon, the memory of the last time she was with you will be too fresh, and it will work against you.

Thank you for your reply and suggestions.