Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No sex for 3 weeks? What to think

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I have been seeing for a year has shut off. We had been doing great, great sex 4 or 5 times a week...*******s...

She was on her period for a week and wigged out and needed space, i know she wasn't cheating on me or talking ot anyone else...but she just kinda lost her marbles. Then she gets in a good mood and tells me she wants to get married WTF? But she won't put out...she tried to jerk me in the shower with soap and burned my ****. wtf.

Well now she claims she has a UTI, I told her I have needs to and tried to make advances...but she doesn't care and says everything isn't about sex.

I'm about ready to kick her out of my life, any tips or ideas whats going on? I know she is super stressed with work right now, working 50-70 hours a week...

DJCorleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
cut contact with her for a while. let HER come to YOU

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh no! No sex for 3 weeks?! How will you ever survive?

Try not having sex for 5 years then you can complain.

Bass-Turd

Banned
Reaction score
who cares?

why is sex the most important thing?

she tried to wank you?(sounds like she tried to satisfy your needs.)

she might have a UTI?(who would want to have sex with that? and possibly pass it on to you??)

calm down man. stop being so sensitive. sex is not the end all be all

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Five years? How are you still alive? I would have killed myself years ago.

I haven't ever gone more than a month without sex in the past 5 years. I don't know if I could handle it lol

I guess you guys are right, I should stop being so sensitive. I'll try the whole back rub routine and tell her shes pretty and see where it gets me.

William Vass

Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of thinking about yourself and just trying to bust a nutt everytime you're with her, figure out the things that turn her on and get her into the mood. Wouldn't it be really satisfying to know you have the power and ability to make her want YOU and beg you to have sex because she just can't take it any longer?

Without even hearing more about your situation I bet her mindset when she hangs out with you now is "ugh he has that look on his face again he is horny, how am I going to avoid it tonight?"

Not to say she isn't capable of being attracted to you because obviously you did the right things before.. which is why she is still hanging out with you now....but you've stopped them.

Try this instead... the next 2 times you guys hang out, just focus on having fun, teasing/flirting but don't try to escalate to sex... just go to sleep! she will be thrown off by it.

I suggest to look into "2 steps forward, 1 step back", tease her more with the ****y/funny making fun of her and she has to EARN sex from you.. in a joking way.. and be more romantic in the sense of going on actual dates, break out of the routine you two have set up and make her feel a sense of surprise and spontenaiety again. The purpose here is to increase sexual tension, and get her thinking "he does want to sleep with me.... right?"

This is advice based on the fact it sounds like the two of you are in a relationship.... in other cases where you are trying to get some and she is just holding out it is best to always be fun/positive around her and if she shuts down an advance pretend like it never even happened, and when the night ends say how much you enjoyed your time with her then DISAPPEAR making her wonder if you are instead spending your time on chicks who are putting out.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moofahsa said:
Five years? How are you still alive? I would have killed myself years ago.

I haven't ever gone more than a month without sex in the past 5 years. I don't know if I could handle it lol
Sometimes I wonder that myself.

It's funny that most people on this board say that sex isn't that important and that you should be happy by yourself.

I'd love to see them abstain for a month and tell me how stupid sex is :rolleyes:

Either way, good luck with your cause.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moofahsa said:
She was on her period for a week and wigged out and needed space
If she 'wigs out' every time she has her period, you're in for trouble. Some women are a ***** during their period, and them blame it on the hormones.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anytime a woman makes you wait for sex, it's never worth the wait. Sexuality is not rational. anytime someone tries to rationalize sex, you aren't their top prority.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes its not what you do but how you do it. What you need to do is take sex off the table. Forget about sex with her. Start dating her again...take her out to places you want to go, around the type of women you want to be with. Use her to show you are a high status male who can get a woman. Speak to people, men and women, be social, dress to impress. Start going to the gym in your not already. You don't just dump her...you improve your game before you dump her. You line up the next one before you dump her, you get your wardrobe and style right and be seen with a good looking woman to up your social status before you dump her. Who knows...if you pull back a bit and prepare to leap, she might come around and stop you, but if you find something better...leap!