Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No sense of humor

cognac

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno if it's just me or if most women are just not humorous that much anymore or maybe I just joke around too much. This one woman I've been chatting with for a while got all pissy with me when I joked around with her possibly being pregnant because she was having stomach pains.

Her: I think my dairy allergies are acting up again. I ate some cottage cheese and now my stomach hurts.
Me: It just came back or you haven't had dairy products in a while and it creeped back up?
Her: I don't know but my stomach feels like ****. It does that when i eat cheese. I'm lying on the couch with a hurting tummy.
Me: Maybe you're preggers. getting morning sickness. haha.
Her: Thats stupid.What the hell is that suppose to mean? My stomach feels like poop.

I mean **** I was joking around and she gets all defensive and serious.

cognac

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the girl I'm flying out to see again. Part of me is thinking not to go. I already canceled on flying out there to see her a couple months ago. Just a feeling I might be disappointed when I get there. ha.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you met her or this will be the first time you'll be "seeing" her? I am not talking about pictures from online. Have you met her face2face?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well a WOMAN interprets it as saying she maybe pregnant-he's saying I'm sleeping with someone and not smart enough to use precautions. THEN she moves about 4 moves past that to you are an azz for thinking that

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cognac said:
Her: I think my dairy allergies are acting up again. I ate some cottage cheese and now my stomach hurts.
Oh gawd, you are talking to one of 'those' women. They are always having some food 'issues' - allergies, intolerances and so-called chemical sensitivities. They learn these complaints from a fussy controlling mother who coccooned them, and pandered to their infantile food likes and dislikes.

Anyways who wants a woman with "dairy allergies". She would be no fun at Baskin Robbins.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My HPD ex had a lot of food allergies - some real, some imagined. Before I realised that she's nuts, I was going to dump her on that basis alone.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
Well a WOMAN interprets it as saying she maybe pregnant-he's saying I'm sleeping with someone and not smart enough to use precautions. THEN she moves about 4 moves past that to you are an azz for thinking that
She said her stomach hurts because she has some kind of imaginary (maybe) intolerance. So she was playing the victim card.

You, on the other hand, accused her of sleeping around and getting herself pregnant.

Here's how the conversation played out in her mind:

Her: Oh, poor me, my life is horrible, please give me sympathy...

You: SLUT!

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
men and women are different this way.

if a man can't fix a situation, he will generally joke about it. it's the male way of 'comforting'. Men tend to try and make other men laugh.

what you should have done was said "Do you want me to go to the store and get some peptobismol?"

If she does the 'i don't feel good' thing a lot - then she's probably an attention *****. But if its only now and then, then she probably felt horrible.

And she probably took your response as you saying 'ya ya ya, whatever. Your suffering is just an opportunity for me to make myself laugh by cracking jokes.'

gotta remember, women don't understand the male mind - men show each other that they care by ribbing each other - when applied to women they interpret that as a sign that we don't give a **** what they are going through.

cognac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amoka I've met her before and banged out with her.

It's not that frequently that she has some sorta problem. Just typical woman worry stuff. I told her after she got all pissy to just get her nondairy eating poopy butt tummy better. She just said ok, my stomach still feels like poop. I didn't respond after that cuz i said everything I wanted to say.

I'll be staying with her for a week when I get out to where she lives. I was gonna get a hotel but she insisted I stay with her.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cognac said:
I'll be staying with her for a week when I get out to where she lives. I was gonna get a hotel but she insisted I stay with her.
Just make sure that she stays clear of that evil cottage cheese - someone should alert the FDA about that stuff.

cognac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good god damn. I guess the grass is kinda greener on the other side. So I get out to this womans place on Saturday. She basically looked like **** when she picked me up from the airport because she just woke up. Turn off number one. So we get back to her place and she showers and all that jazz. Mind you I'm staying at her place. Her house is a wreck. I mean totally trashed clothes everywhere, stuff scattered all over the place on tables and the floors. Basically like a barn. I crack on her about it.

Finally we go out to get something to eat and go to a couple bars. After a while I just feel like complete crap because of the flight and time difference. Told her to drop me off at a hotel so i can get some sleep because whole trashed house thing just turned me off. Picks me up the next afternoon on V-day. Wishes me a happy valentines and all that hooplah. So she starts acting kinda distant and standoffish, pulling back when i touch her and crap. I just basically don't even care if i was hooking up with her or not at this point because of the initial interaction. Go out to eat and she starts bsing about her ex and guys that hit on her. I'm just like oh boy, here we go. Like I said I dont even care anymore at this point. I mean this girl is gorgeous but her whole attitude and ways she does stuff just turned me off.

We get back to her place and watch some movies. I just sat there did some light kino just for ****s and giggles. She starts telling me stories about how she sees ghosts and images because she did some ouija board thing when she was younger. I flat out ask her why did you want me to come out here? She replies. I dont know. Hmmmm yeah. So basically I'm gettin tired and doze off on the couch while she goes to the store to get some champagne. Gets back we drink a little champagne and bs for a bit. She goes up stairs and gets a pillow and blanket, gives it to me and says I can sleep on the couch or in the spare bedroom. I was tempted to say that I'm gonna sleep in her bed but at this point right now just dont even care about sleeping with her. I've banged her before a while back. But I just dont have that desire or spark to get me into her. I mean I'm attracted to her but I dont even want to sex her up. i actually feel like arguing with her because her viewpoints on crap is ridiculous. The sad part is I'm here til Sunday staying with her. I'm gonna call the airlines in the morning and see if I can get my flight back moved to an earlier date.

It's just weird I was so content on sexing her but when I finally arrived here I was just feeling disconnected. I mean **** I should just go into her bedroom and lay in her bed with her and see if something happens but something is holding me back. Looks aren't always enough. It's as if when she opened her mouth I was just completely turned off.

cognac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good god damn. I guess the grass is kinda greener on the other side. So I get out to this womans place on Saturday. She basically looked like **** when she picked me up from the airport because she just woke up. Turn off number one. So we get back to her place and she showers and all that jazz. Mind you I'm staying at her place. Her house is a wreck. I mean totally trashed clothes everywhere, stuff scattered all over the place on tables and the floors. Basically like a barn. I crack on her about it.

Finally we go out to get something to eat and go to a couple bars. After a while I just feel like complete crap because of the flight and time difference. Told her to drop me off at a hotel so i can get some sleep because whole trashed house thing just turned me off. Picks me up the next afternoon on V-day. Wishes me a happy valentines and all that hooplah. So she starts acting kinda distant and standoffish, pulling back when I touch her and crap. I just basically don't even care if i was hooking up with her or not at this point because of the initial interaction. Go out to eat and she starts bsing about her ex and guys that hit on her. I'm just like oh boy, here we go. Like I said I dont even care anymore at this point. I mean this girl is gorgeous but her whole attitude and ways she does stuff just turned me off.

We get back to her place and watch some movies. I just sat there did some light kino just for ****s and giggles. She starts telling me stories about how she sees ghosts and images because she did some ouija board thing when she was younger. I flat out ask her why did you want me to come out here? She replies. I dont know. Hmmmm yeah. So basically I'm gettin tired and doze off on the couch while she goes to the store to get some champagne. Gets back we drink a little champagne and bs for a bit. She goes up stairs and gets a pillow and blanket, gives it to me and says I can sleep on the couch or in the spare bedroom. I was tempted to say that I'm gonna sleep in her bed but at this point right now just dont even care about sleeping with her. I've banged her before a while back. But I just dont have that desire or spark to get me into her. I mean I'm attracted to her but I dont even want to sex her up. i actually feel like arguing with her because her viewpoints on crap is ridiculous. The sad part is I'm here til Sunday staying with her. I'm gonna call the airlines in the morning and see if I can get my flight back moved to an earlier date.

It's just weird I was so content on sexing her but when I finally arrived here I was just feeling disconnected. I mean **** I should just go into her bedroom and lay in her bed with her and see if something happens but something is holding me back. Looks aren't always enough. Instead I am sitting in her living room typing about this crap. It's as if when she opened her mouth I was just completely turned off.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let's be honest... it's her that doesn't want to bang you... not the other way around.

you're rationalizing it in your head that her attitude has turned you off. ummm....she's doing that on purpose. If she wanted to bang you, then she'd exhibit an attitude that drew you in, not repelled you.

why did she have you out there? chics love to be able to tell their chic friends 'ya, cognac just came to stay with me for a few days.' so their chic friends can react with 'ohhh is he cute? did you hook up?' - and so she can appear like some woman that men are willing to hop on a plane to spend time with.

I had a recent experience similar to yours. Except I was flying in to a city on business and staying with a female friend. The first day was great. The second and third day sucked...as I had to listen to her stupid man issues.... to which she didn't appreciate my lack of sympathy.

meanwhile she was having all her friends stop by to meet me - which was annoying as hell because I was there on business and tired at the end of each day.

Anyway, in my view when someone comes to visit you, you extend yourself to make them feel comfortable... because they are 'trapped' in some respect. You don't use the fact that they are trapped to dish out attitude on them knowing that their only option for getting away from you is a hotel.

this chic sounds like a self centered *****... who really could care less about whether you enjoy yourself during your stay.

but i guarantee when shes at the office after you are gone she'll be recounting how great a weekend she had with her male friend to all of her female colleagues. Who will go home that night and pig out on Ben and Jerry's and cry about how come THEY don't have males traveling just to spend time with them.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My one ex really liked mexican food.

She also had irritable bowel syndrome.

She would ask to have sex before we went out.

I was happy playing video games and watching tv while she curled in a ball on the bed the rest of the night.

Until the one night that I #1ed a bit after her. And it didn't go down. It went up. All the way up. And her bathroom was flooded. She blamed me. I said nuh uh i don't think so, liquid isn't a clogging agent. She was mad.

I went home.

F her. No way am I taking blame for mexican food and IBS.

cognac

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** yeah. I got played like a damn record on repeat. I'm back home now. That was a waste of my time. Thank god my great aunt lives out by her so I just crashed at her place for a couple of days. This is just a run down of what happened. Appreciate feedback good or bad. I dont care. Its a lesson learned big time.

I called her out on her bs and she got all defensive saying I made her feel uncomfortable because I said something about sex and I was being negative from the getgo to her. lol. Crazy broad, I had to literally tell her I was joking around with half the **** I was cracking on her about which wasn't much other than her house being dirty and some other stupid crap. Then she tells me she was only viewing me as a friend and she was being nice by letting me stay at her place. When the whole time we're talking on the phone since the last time I saw her she was feeding me some bs about wanting to see me real bad and crapola. I told her who the **** flies out to see a girl to be just a friend? And to quit playing stupid kiddy games because i dont put up with it.

The next day after all this shiznit happens she calls me and tells me shes sorry that shes being mean and she acted that way because she has a lot of crap going on because of her kid, yeah another bad sign. pffffft. yeah take your personal crap out on someone else. crazy. I tell her to pick me up to take me to the airport so I can go home on Friday. So she picks me up last night acting like nothing happened. (I just wanted to get the hell out of there and go home so I act like nothing happened either because I'm already fed up and dont want some **** happening that I gotta end up taking a cab to the airport). We're sitting on her couch and then shes like let me get you a pillow and blanket. I'm thinking what the **** ever take the pillow and blanket and crash out.

So today I wake up shower and stuff and then shes like lets get some breakfast before I drop you off. Starts telling me about some guy who was hitting on her that works at the post office. Tell her why the hell would you tell me this. i dont want to hear it.. she pays for the breakfast. She then says to me at the restaurant: You're gonna forget about me when you get back home. Well no ****. I tell her yeah waste of my time and money and i'm moving on. I'm thinking are you kidding me. All this **** and no intimacy. What kinda guy would even think of thinking of you, holy ****. She has a stupid stare on her face. Drops me off at the airport. Tell her maybe I'll see her if she gets back home in her home state which is where I'm at. Just to act like nothing happened. Grab my **** from the trunk. I dont even look back and she honks her horn and waves and sits for a bit til I wave back. I'm just thinking yeah what the hell ever and laughing inside. This is a girl I used to bang out with a couple years ago. 28 year old broad too with a kid. Good riddance. I had a gut feeling on Friday before I left on that Saturday to go out there something was amiss and I just ignored. My stupidity. Always trust the gut.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at least you are moving on.

Some tips I'd give you to better handle these situations when they happen...

1) when calling a woman out on her ****... always laugh and act like it makes no difference to you whether she understands what you are saying or not. Laugh as though you almost DONT expect her to get it. women LOVE drama... and they LOVE arguments... but the one thing they can't stand is being laughed at.

based on your post it sounds like you are still engaging her desire for drama, at least while you were in her presence.

2) never 'communicate' with a chic. what I mean by this is, never call them out on something and expect an honest answer / conversation. chics are like terrorists and will lie through their teeth rather than admit to doing anything wrong... "what? I don't know how that c4 got shoved up my anus. Honestly officer, someone must have slipped it in there when i was asleep."

3) never try to understand them...to understand someone you have to have all the facts in your possession. This is why chics purposely make sure that you don't have all the facts.... so that any 'analysis' that you do will only be done with the facts that they have let you know about.

4) ultimately, there's a very simple rule for all of this. Either a chic is making your life better.... or not. If not, cut her loose. If better, then keep her around.

the problem most guys have is that they engage in #1,2,3 and never stop to consider #4.

cognac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Joekker. Unfortunately I told her I was sorry for being mean myself, to which I got no reply through a text after I got back home because the whole situation ran through my head the whole flight home. I kinda was being bitter when I first got there. Most of it was joking around though but part of me was mean to an extent. I am sure as **** moving on from this. I've been with some whack job women but this one took the cake on that. In my mind this never happened and I was never out there.