Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No Second Date? It's OK!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it depends on how you met the girl. On the swipe apps, if you don't aim for sex on the second date then you can say goodbye to your time and money investment. Also depends on where you live lol. I live close to downtown houston, so I can get away with making a girl come to my area on the first or second date. When I was living in a suburb outside the city, nope lol.
You have more leeway on a slower seduction if you met through some in-person manner.

I agree that women won't go out to suburbs of most major US cities. With you and Houston, I'm guessing that you and the woman live close to Downtown Houston in most cases. You may or may not be walking distance from some good venues for dates.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just repeated what I said. Its not a battle of who is right. Drop that.
Reread what I said. It is all about who and what you want around you.

The insecurity comes from you not willing to walk away when she does not do what you tell her. Why stay with her? Can you not replace her??

Redpill guys get this. Redpill "aware" does not. Which is how you sound lol

Obedience is the first line you should watch. How the hell you going to run your house when YOU are not THE MASTER? Lol gtfo of here with this bruh
You forgot to add capital punishment and mental institutions for 304’s.

“The girl I’m seeing didn’t oBeY mY comManDs gRRrrrrR” that’s what you sound like. How about just relax? Stop trying to control people, you’ll never win. This 1940’s head of household thing is a dream that’s not even reality anymore.

I promise you that I have several years of red pill experience over you and I know you’re being massively mislead. When you believe in this stuff you attract a certain type of woman and you end up bitter and alone.

You’re still having trouble defending your view points and you aren’t even listening to what I’m saying, just like Rollo. Teacher like student, complete hacks.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going after quality women that share the same ambition as I do. It takes much more value proposition and patience.
But women are emotional. You are applying male logic to obtain quality women. Flip their emotional switches. That's what they want. Quality or not, they respond the same. They want to feel tingles between their legs. Fun and exciting.....it's your job to generate it. That's what guys that get second dates more often than not do.

Those quality girls do just as many bad things on first and second dates as the low quality.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have more leeway on a slower seduction if you met through some in-person manner.

I agree that women won't go out to suburbs of most major US cities. With you and Houston, I'm guessing that you and the woman live close to Downtown Houston in most cases. You may or may not be walking distance from some good venues for dates.
Lol I've had Dallas girls tell me they didn't go outside of 635. Hahaha oh yeah....just wait and see. Everyone of them did.

M

member160292

But women are emotional. You are applying male logic to obtain quality women. Flip their emotional switches. That's what they want. Quality or not, they respond the same. They want to feel tingles between their legs. Fun and exciting.....it's your job to generate it. That's what guys that get second dates more often than not do.

Those quality girls do just as many bad things on first and second dates as the low quality.
Yup, a month into dating and I'm beginning to see a pattern. Tingles first then qualify once you secured it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, a month into dating and I'm beginning to see a pattern. Tingles first then qualify once you secured it.
You'll get there in no time! If she wants a relationship that's more than sex then she needs to convince you she is worthy. Men are the gate keepers for relationships.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had Dallas girls tell me they didn't go outside of 635. Hahaha oh yeah....just wait and see. Everyone of them did.
That's typical entitled, Dallas woman attitude. I am inside the 635 so that's not applicable for me.

That's great that you lived outside the Interstate 635 loop, drew a boundary with women, and had women living south of 635 bend their rule about not going north of 635 for you.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
99.9% of the time when I go on a first date, I’m always guaranteed a 2nd date.

I don’t know about everyone on here but first date, you have to dress to impress and cleaned shave and put on some damn cologne and breath mints. The rest is being able to keep the conversation going and look into her eyes and sometimes to her lips. Treat everybody around you with respect. She’ll be watching