Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No response?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Simple question, when I was texting this girl to see what she was up to tomorrow it went like this:

Me: Hey, im heading out to BAR and you should join us
Her: im heading out with my friends tomorrow, not sure where were going yet
Me: you should come to BAR
Her: alright we will see , if we end up at BAR ill definitely let you know :)
Me: No response.

Was the not responding thing fine? Im just curious because to me it felt weird, but on the flipside I thought it was fine. I got an answer so why bother texting back you know?

Thoughts.

jake-a-roo4

Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't sound too enthused to come see you. It wasn't a definite yes like it should be. It was like a maybe but more of a blow off answer. No response is the best. How would you answer that? She was being direct. Don't get your hopes up with this one I dont think she is going to show. Why didn't you ask her to just meet you someplace for a real date? Stop texting girls for that it's easy for you to get blown off. Call them up.

JohnChops said:
Relax brothaaa I was already going out and just asked if she wanted to tag along. I could give 4 ****s if she flakes,vi was going out anyway lol. I just wanted to know if it was weird to just stop texting her. I'm 21 I'm not going to call up another 21 year old, lol . the generation gap is at play with both our views on communication.
Why not? I did when I was 21. I'm not much older than you either. If you didn't care you wouldn't post to wonder about still texting her lol. You left the ball in her court. See if she shows.

Last edited:

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jake-a-roo4 said:
She doesn't sound too enthused to come see you. It wasn't a definite yes like it should be. It was like a maybe but more of a blow off answer. No response is the best. How would you answer that? She was being direct. Don't get your hopes up with this one I dont think she is going to show. Why didn't you ask her to just meet you someplace for a real date? Stop texting girls for that it's easy for you to get blown off. Call them up.

Relax brothaaa I was already going out and just asked if she wanted to tag along. I could give 4 ****s if she flakes,vi was going out anyway lol. I just wanted to know if it was weird to just stop texting her. I'm 21 I'm not going to call up another 21 year old, lol . the generation gap is at play with both our views on communication.

B

BeDJ

I do not mean to trample on your ego, but there is a lot you have to experience. Not every girl will follow to your whim. Its great that you are going out there and putting your feet into the water. Just know that women who are willing to fvck you on a given night will not hang out with you later. Do your best to escalate when you have her, forget the rest.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're good. I would not have responded.

I do agree that you will probably not hear from her, but I would just find other girls at the bar. If she shows up, great. If not, oh well.

I would probably not text her from the bar either. Wait for her to text if at all.

For me it's always better to text nothing that to respond with just something. I feel awkward if I force it. Better to keep quiet.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uncharted said:
I think you're good. I would not have responded.

I do agree that you will probably not hear from her, but I would just find other girls at the bar. If she shows up, great. If not, oh well.

I would probably not text her from the bar either. Wait for her to text if at all.

For me it's always better to text nothing that to respond with just something. I feel awkward if I force it. Better to keep quiet.
Exactly what I was looking for, thanks bud.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you made the right choice not responding. Her response was lukewarm AT BEST. Don't text her when you are at the bar. If she reaches out to you fine, but I'd give it a 10% chance or less. B!tches. :rolleyes:

Its said around here all the time, but I'm saying it again. An interested girl will NOT confuse you. She will reach out to you, and try to make plans.

That being said, the lukewarm ones sometimes resurface. I had one go lukewarm/cold on me a couple months ago. She hit me up saturday asking if I was out on the town, and I was. We met up and banged. It was awesome. Now shes lukewarm again. :crackup: :crackup:

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have 1860 posts and you ask this?? WTF??

you're learning 0.0 % or what?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh snap according to pyros guess im a class 10 beta malE. Snap. I was asking a simple question of no response/abruptly stopping a convo. Felt odd to me for some reason, but thanks to all that helped, and for all that didn't well snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap yallll mutha****asss need jesus :O

Dreesy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My rule lately has been "If I have to ask myself whether or not to reply or text back, don't"

It's all a part of adopting an abundance mindset, even if you don't have other options yet.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Post # 3,200!!!

Don't hold your breath.

Anything other than an enthusiastic yes and actions to back it up should be considered a no, and your cue to move on.

Stay ghost, but she wants you to anyway because she has a better option than you. Next her, even though she blew you off first. Judge nismo's ruling.

Case closed. Read your sig OP.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Post # 3,200!!!

Don't hold your breath.

Anything other than an enthusiastic yes and actions to back it up should be considered a no, and your cue to move on.

Stay ghost, but she wants you to anyway because she has a better option than you. Next her, even though she blew you off first. Judge nismo's ruling.

Case closed. Read your sig OP.

Which one, she hasnt flaked on me and I don't care what she does I barley know the girl.

Anyway fellas im heading out soon so guess I have to redeem myself for this horrible AFC beta37 post that I posted for some reason. Snap. Lezzzgetitonnn.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd Just got home, ya we end early up here in the Northern States.

So heres a quick FR:

End up meeting up with a few poeple at this bar, end up knowing 90% of the people at the bar so IM talking to everyone, social proof is through the roof. Ended up flirting with a lot of different girls for fun. Got a lot of looks as well ;). So that girl, who this thread is about, ended up texting me "Hey we ended up at BAR".

Im like, whatevahh, im to busy playing BP running the table with my buddy, i forgot how much fun that game was.

Anyway eventually, 20 minutes later, we see eachother and from there it was game over. Kino was through the roof on both ends, a lot of mutual touching. My buddy ended up getting way to drunk, so I had to take him home ASAP so told this girl I had to leave early. Ending up grabbing her ass and having a good 5 minute make out session with her. She was feeling me up like no other.

So all in all a good night. I just got a text from her asking if I got home alight and that she had a good time. Pretty decent for a girl with low IL, according to SS, well then I wonder what a girl with High IL looks like ;)

Night fellas.

B

BeDJ

She was interested, but it's great that you looked out for your friend. I would hit her up with happy hour on Saturday.

PS: I'm sure I would kick your ass in BP. Loser buys shots?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
She was interested, but it's great that you looked out for your friend. I would hit her up with happy hour on Saturday.

PS: I'm sure I would kick your ass in BP. Loser buys shots?

I would but I have a grad party to go to for my buddy. Well see what happens. Aha we can go shot for shot BDJ, whoever blacks out loses lol. My buddy was pretty messed up, he took open bar to a new level.

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
well done and ye no response in that case was a good, non jerk play.
just dont get in touch with her tomorrow or anytime soon i guess (you obviously decide), as you probably know that should generally raise her interest level and probably you guys will end up hanging up next weekend.(i assume big time she will agree to go out with you)

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
Just know that women who are willing to fvck you on a given night will not hang out with you later. Do your best to escalate when you have her, forget the rest.
This is so, so true.