Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No relationship but I also can't "talk" to her friend

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girl tells me she's not looking for anything just casual hookups but when she thinks im talking to her friend she tells me I'll be dead to her even tho we don't have ANYTHING!

WTF?

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So then just fvck her friend. If her friend is down, that sounds like her personal problem. If her friend is down, she'll know to keep it on the low. If you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin.

There's a fine line between honesty and stupidity. If her friend is truly down, get it in with the friend first cuz the friend sounds like the type to let you fvck other chicks. This girl sounds like she knows her friend will fvck you in a heartbeat and play dumb.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i actually like your advice & it leads me into thinking that any man who listens to a girl is a fool, my uncle once told me, listen.. but dont LISTEN loool

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never let a ***** tell u what to do. Or disrespect you. If youll be dead to her who gives a ****. Your not even fuvking. Y would yo waste a moment of your time ona ***** that aint choosing you when you could be using that time on a ***** that is (her friend and millions of other females).

Jay Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, she's saying all that because she's jealous - it's a test to see if she can manipulate you. Just flirt with her when you see her (and keep talking to her friend), I think she will fall for the charm when she sees you aren't listening to her.