Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No Raincoat?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howdy,

OK. My last 2 LTRS have not done the pill or a coil or whatever, so I have used a johnny and haven't fvcked bareback for 9 years.

My recent lay with a new girl reminded me how 100% better sex is without one. I literally have to concentrate to keep one up with rubber, but this last lay which was unprotected was a million times hotter.

My hamster is going a little though......not too bothered about STDs, just will run that risk I guess (had one before), but I am more worried about pregnancy.

How many of you believe a woman if she tells you she is on the pill? I don't know her that well really, but she doesn't seem crazy or baby mad. Also, I saw her take one and saw her pills in her room, and she also gave me a condom to use, but being very drunk, I said I believed her.

I am guessing the green flag is she offered me a condom, but do you guys always use a raincoat or do you take the risk in these circumstances.

The annoying thing is the sex is miles, miles better without one and I almost forgot how amazing normal, natural sex feels.

My fear is that I will keep doing her bareback and if she at any time "forgets" then that's it. Does the male pill exist yet?!

dmvdav

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea it feels good to go without the magnum (lol) but i've had some bad experiences very early on (i was 16) and it pretty much made me never trust these bops about it.

when a condom she gave me "breaks" i'll be dipping into the same drawer she got it from and taking another. i'll test it for holes when i get back to my place.

i'm sure a lot of guys will think i'm crazy, but girls do some psychotic sh!t.

I use condoms even when a girl is on the pill because I trust condoms. I don't trust a woman.
in an LTR I MAY go raw, if she's on the pill, but i'll still pull out.
Being in an LTR makes it easy to see how much she cares about taking her pill.

If you are with a girl, and you notice her taking a pill, or (if she's shy) going to "the bathroom" at a certain time every night, she's taking her pill responsibly.

STDs are bad, but i think owing a woman money monthly for 18 years would be even worse.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude.. never trust a ho. if a girl says " i'm on the pill" i say Great and put on the condom. then **** her.

simple man. you don't want to get an STD or worse have a kid

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not on first, second or third dates. But if you've been dating for a bit you should know whether the girl is bat **** crazy or not. If you trust her, go ahead and blow inside her.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i feel ya...i banged 3 different chicks with no condom this weekend and now i am regretting it...i used to always wear condoms but once you let it slide a few times it becomes addicting to go no condom...

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For new women you're seeing, It's just not worth it to me to risk getting an STD.

Now if you end up exclusive, then after a few weeks I've noticed they usually start on the pill so you don't require it.

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Precum is a myth. If your not worried about stds just pull out. But I had sex with a girl once who was on top and when I told her I was about to blow she tried her damndest to continue staying on top til I was done.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ yep. As long as you pull out on time (which most dudes don't have the discipline to do) and don't go for a second time without peeing first (precum only has sperm in it if you've already ejaculated recently) then you're good. I'd run far away from a chick like that. She sounds like one who would poke holes in your condoms.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dmvdav said:
I use condoms even when a girl is on the pill because I trust condoms. I don't trust a woman.
in an LTR I MAY go raw, if she's on the pill, but i'll still pull out.
Even in a LTR with her on the pill I'll still cover up. The pill can fail and condoms can fail but the odds of them failing simultaneously is astronomically slim. Plus I don't pull out, it makes no sense to me to stop right at such a great moment.

B

BeDJ

Zerro said:
Even in a LTR with her on the pill I'll still cover up. The pill can fail and condoms can fail but the odds of them failing simultaneously is astronomically slim. Plus I don't pull out, it makes no sense to me to stop right at such a great moment.
My friend was dating a chick on the pill, the condom broke and plan B failed.

Incredibly bad luck? Or some cvnt wanting child support. A condom is your only protection for the future, use it. Don't be stupid.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all you do is pull out and *** on their breasts or face....it's not bad at all

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got one of my ex's pregnant off . We switched on and off with condoms. Sometimes you blow a little before the main big explosion. You can't always tell if somethings coming out.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
My friend was dating a chick on the pill, the condom broke and plan B failed.

Incredibly bad luck? Or some cvnt wanting child support. A condom is your only protection for the future, use it. Don't be stupid.
Lol I bet he was watching out for meteor showers and lightning strikes after that. Dude has some persistent little swimmers.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
I got one of my ex's pregnant off . We switched on and off with condoms. Sometimes you blow a little before the main big explosion. You can't always tell if somethings coming out.
don't know about you but i'm sure I know how much and when it will go out, I always do it with condom, if the girl want or I feel like it, I can pull out and blow at her breats or facebut down there? only with condom

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of articles online of women admitting to helping "nudge" a guy along to settling down by getting preggers. Either by holes in condoms, missing the pill, or convincing him to forgo condoms.

In which case, a smart guy will ALWAYS supply his own condoms. The only person you can trust with 100% certainty is YOURSELF. I dont care if youve been in an LTR for 3 years with the love of your life. You never know which girl might be the kind to try and get pregnant and think nothing of it because she feels "wed have a family in the future anyways".

Dont be robbed of your ability to choose. WEAR A CONDOM!

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
No condom sex feels so good, I get tired of using condoms but try to use them nearly every time. This morning was at a plate's place we used 3 condoms the night before but I was drunk and couldn't finish with condom on, passed out. Woke up this morning had no more condoms, rawdog'ed her but pulled out and busted on her stomach. Haven't done that in 5 months, please no babies.