Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NO ONE CARES! ( For you shy guys out there! )

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, you do not know me, in fact, you probably do not even care about me but alas, I’ve being away, discovering the true nature of society and learning more about myself in the progress. For those who want to know what ideology specifically, I only offer two 2 words; Pook’s Mill. ;)

Anyway, the real reason I’m here is because I want to share an idea I’ve come up with during my Christmas break from college, this goes for the new shy guys out there especially, I’m not saying it will improve your game. If you truly want to become a true DJ that you must be willing to free your soul from the matrix but that isn’t my avenue here, read the writings of Pook, Anti – Dump and all the other greats of this site for that.

Shy guys, I know how you feel, I’m one myself. One time, especially back in my AFC days, whenever I saw a beautiful girl, I would buckle in nerves and keep telling myself ‘ Go on, approach her! ‘ but another part of me would say’ NO! She’ll reject you, burn you to pieces! ‘ This will go on until I was either so nervous when I approached that it was a disaster or she went and I was left to ‘ hit the steering wheel ‘ , to take a quote from the DJ Bible.

I would to share with you this idea that came to my head over the last few days and it worked for me! I was recently watching a DVD I got of a comedian and one of his acts he picked out a guy from the audience to scream at a certain point of a song he was going to sing and when the guy, of course, hesitated. He boldly tells the guy that no one cares and that 100 years no one is going to stand by his grave and say ‘ You see him, there, 100 years ago he was part of an audience participation set, I’m glad the c\/nt’s dead! ‘

So, the point I’m trying to say is, if you mess up or not, NO ONE and I mean NO WILL care, if you approach that girl you get rejected, no one will care! No will go to your grave in 100 years and say ‘ You see him, 100 years ago, he approached a girl was rejected, I’m glad the c\/nt’s dead! ‘ No one cares if you approach her, the world isn’t going to end!

I know this has being said many times but I just say GO OVER THERE and say hello to that hot chick, she is NOT going to bite, honest! There is no need to be afraid!

Peace out, guys!

NHY

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, great post. This post is similar to another one that helped me out of my shyness (http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16180). Pay attention to Pook's replies.

Although I feel the deeper problem is that the person himself cares too much (even if he knows that no one cares). We remember our most painful approaches, at least I do. The person rejecting you and everyone else will forget, but it will stick with YOU the longest.

What got me over the hump is realizing that I was too 'serious' and I had a bad habit of taking things personally all the time. When you take things personally, every approach can be the start of a nightmare.

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you stop taking yourself seriously enough to start de-sensitzing yourself to rejection?

disfunktional

Don Juan
Reaction score
Self-conciousness is my last hurdle to becoming a good DJ. Would be interested in some replies from peeps who have conquered it.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a sticking point of mine too. I think that everyone is looking, and I tend to overanalyze situations after the fact

gotta work at it.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friends will care.... I still remember how each guy got blown off by whom and I internally make fun of them.

People DO care, but they won't tell you. So, if you think nobody remembers how messed up - don't kid yourself.

If you got no game - leave the scene and never come back! Don't embarrass yourself.

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
POOK MILL .lol true as long as it makes you happy and its legal do it... why not... grab a girl if you can get a way and its right....

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that is very true

most peopel already realsise this though

walk down the street, or you're anywhere, you see somebody do somethign stupid, you don't give a fvck. you see somebody fall over, yous till dont' give a fvck

the only person that will notice your failure is yourself and as soon as yous top being embarassed by yourself the better

because really, nobody out there gives a fvck about you

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
another way of looking at it

All good posts. The title can be interpreted another way as well:
This can be a slap-in-the-face to AFC's who are too passive, waiting for friends or family to intervene, to set them up on dates to cure them of their AFCness. Oddly enough, many have large egos. "Doesn't anyone notice how lonely I am? Why don't they help me?"
People (even family) have their own problems and generally don't care if you're getting numbers, dates, or laid.
Put it this way, if you lived until you were 85 and died a virgin, who would REALLY care other than yourself?