Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No, no is it really not ok to react to not ignore a girl..

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
All it takes is the sound of your panties hitting the floor and they'd ALL try to get with you. And don't... for a SINGLE SECOND... believe that they wouldn't.

These aren't actual friendships. Each one of your male friends (unless you look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame) wouldn't even think twice about getting you all lathered up in whipped cream and have you enjoying their cannoli.

Most women with tons of male friends are women surrounding themselves with orbiters, an army of willing minions, amassed to keep themselves in the loop. Most of these women, actually KNOW that at least one of these friends, is interested, or would be...

It's always a nice boost.

Tomboys? Doesn't that term get dropped at around age 13, once women start hitting puberty? Tomboys are usually just women who haven't discovered their sexuality yet, and once they do... and start dressing more feminine, acting more feminine and talking as such... you'll see their male friends begin to see them in a different light.

If they really are your friends... test them.
Get naked in front of each of them and say you want to bang them now.
Whoever says "NO" is either gay or trying to live out the plot to a Hollywood movie where he'd rather have you in a romantic setting and wanted it to be perfect.

Everyone else, would just jump you, spin you around, smack you on the a$$ and call you Susan.
So what is the definition of a friend then? maybe it is this where the confusion comes. I mean, with my closest girlfriends there was a drunken moment in the bath-shower between 5 of us. It never changed anything, none of us were in love with each other or even attracted to each other...it was pure experimentation but amongst friends (although it didn't get that sexual, I'd say I've only really slept with one woman).anyway I digress, the point I'm trying to make..if anything we just became more comfortable with each other, and we're all still really close friends.
An with the guys I know that some of them would have sex with me, and I've fantasised about sex with most of them at some point, (inc my girl friends)....but it's different...we are just friends.
Like the one guy I did fool around with, we are still good friends, and even when we were lying in bed together after I was chatting to him about this girl he liked and giving him advice on it and he was asking me who I was interested in and stuff. It's different when you're friends...it's just exploring another side of yourselves together.

Of course with this in mind I do agree that maybe you can't have a member of the opposite sex as close of a friend as your best friend. I do love my two best friends, the only thing we don't share is a bed really....and I spend so much time with them that I think if I spent that much time with a bloke then even if I wasn't attracted to him at first it would be like conditioning yourself to after a while.

DjVita

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lesson from Pook: BE NOT CONTAINED BY FORMULA

Play your own game, we´re here to give you pointers, help you out, but you must at least have the basics. heck, like i stated before, i do "AFC" things with staggering sucess, like asking permission, or them getting upset about them flaking, its all in the mindset and attitude. your actions are your own ITS YOUR LIFE!

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its possible to 'friends' with a girl even if you would still f*ck her if she wanted it. Whats wrong with that?

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I made it dam clear that I understand this theory.
I just don't agree with its application.

Stop making assumptions because there's no way you'd assume that my weekend is so full I had to push back girls into the Saturday night slot.
You'd never assume that my phone is exploding with text messages and nude photos, but what ever - there, another text as I'm typing this.

Now, fucking listen, everyone.
Let's use be mysterious as an example of a theory.
A guy reads that and so he starts acting retarded:
He's wearing queer clothes
Drinking obscure drinks
Making up exotic stories
Pretending to be unavailable

Being fake to apply these stupid theories

It might not be the best example, but I'm saying that pretty much every theory is lying.
Stop lying to yourselves - stop pretending you have all these women.
Be natural.

Every time you try out a theory you're basically saying: "I need to do this because she won't like me if I don't."
When it should be: "Take me or leave me - either way, I don't care."

I'll leave by asking, how many times have you tried to be a DJ when you could have just been you and done fine?

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Accension - so what you're saying is you're spinning many plates, being sexual, not hiding that you're a man who desires women, and overall being a great catch (who's so busy he has to change plans with women)....

And what part of that is not taught on here?

Which part of that is something you made up yourself?

Just because you've misinterpreted just about everything taught here does not mean you're reinventing the wheel...

And when you make up stuff and exaggerate what it taught here with stuff like this:

"He's wearing queer clothes
Drinking obscure drinks
Making up exotic stories
Pretending to be unavailable"

You just make yourself look like an immature fvcking fool.

The first 3 are so corny that i doubt even someone teaching mystery method would advise them. The last one, "pretending to be unavailable" is not the case... you SHOULD have a life that's so busy that you will be unavailable at times... Which seems to be exactly what you're doing, and that's a good job... you're developing as a seducer of women (being direct is still seducing)... instead of complaining about how you spent a year misinterpreting things taught here (which is obvious from your writing) - you should be helping those who are still in bad positions with women get better; instead of this senseless chest pounding about how great you've become once you dropped all this "fakeness" (when in fact you are doing exactly what DJs advise for the most part).