Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No longer a virgin

Reaction score
Maxtro said:
So you have social proof which is very important. You were drunk when you tired to kiss her which probably lowered your inhibitions. Then you actually kissed the 2nd day you knew her. Even though alcohol was pretty involved you were still pretty forward.

From reading this thread it seems like I need to go to more parties. Have a few drinks and just loosen up.

LOL it's funny how you seem to think working on your looks is more important than knowing how to tell her everything she wants to hear. If I had good game I could go out tomorrow and get girls without changing anything about how I look.

Also I'm not going to wait till I have the body I want before I go after girls. That's just stupid.

you are supposed to work on EVERYTHING, INCLUDING LOOKS AND GAME

otherwise, just stay away from all the hotties who put alot of hard work into trying to look sexy for your azz

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
you are supposed to work on EVERYTHING, INCLUDING LOOKS AND GAME

otherwise, just stay away from all the hotties who put alot of hard work into trying to look sexy for your azz
That's better. Your previous post made it seem like looks were the only thing that mattered.

When ever I know I'm going to be around women I always make sure to look and smell my best. That's also why I'm working out and trying to gain weight.

MoveYourAss...

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP: thanks for sharing. Good work on your life you did.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow man good for you.I feel I just got over alot of my problems and I am still workin on my inner game. I am making more of an effort to go out and just walk up to people now and I realize that some people are receptive and some arent but its no big deal. I just want to enjoy my life and not have to rely on peoples attitude or thier judgment to effect me.

KSUgamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes being drunk does help out a little, it loosens you up. I would have gone for it sober to tho. Looks do not matter, I'm not good looking at all. Girls don't always want hot guys, all they want is a man. Men know what they're doing, they get things done, and they have confidence in themselves. They never get down on themselves and feel like they're pathetic.

You're right about getting girlfriends, its easy. Finding the right one is hard. If you make advances sexually on them they will soon want to be your girlfriend. You need to make all of this seem natural tho.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KSUgamer said:
About a week ago I lost my virginity to my girlfriend of about a month. I'm 20 years old and I had been set on losing my virginity for about a year now (I changed my views on chastity and its relationship with being a christian.) I was never really good with girls in high school so I came to this to learn how to attract women well (without the intention of having sex with them).

Sosuave.com, its articles, and the dj bible really helped me exude confidence but I kept ignoring everything telling me to improve my life in other aspects than women. So with minimal success at the whole attraction game i gave up for a while. Instead I focused my life on playing drums and getting in shape. About half a year later I noticed a bunch of girls giving me all these signs that I used to look for as IOI's (i think that's the term lol...well interest is what I'm saying). It turns out a lot of the girls had crushes on me, even though i wasn't on a football team, athletic or remotely good looking. They saw purpose in my life, something I was wanting to achieve besides getting in a girls pants. I enjoyed my time on top of the world in high school my last two years to say the least.

Then I got to college...and me being a retard chose engineering for a major. Bad grades really dropped my confidence, led to drinking and partying, and being lazy. I felt like I was a failure at life and the girls went away after my freshman year. Sophomore year the same...I did a little better at school, but still only saw minimum results at parties (making out with random girls every once in a while).

Junior year I decided I would make a change. I would get better grades, play drums more and get in better shape. And what do ya know, the girls came back. I gained the confidence and finally lost my virginity.

Guys that are still virgins, don't put so much pressure on yourselves. I was drastically disappointed in what I thought sex would be like. I don't feel any more of a man from doing it, I don't see the world differently, I feel the same as before (well except without all the un-needed pressure I put on myself).

If you want to succeed with women, you need to succeed in your life. Think of your goals you want to achieve (besides the sex for once). And put your focus on those for a while, stick with it, and reward yourself once you achieve them. Make short term and long term goals (I'm trying to get a six pack by summer right now using p90x, look it up it really works). You'll feel great that you're making progress to your girls and girls will notice this.

I extremely recommend your goals be ones about improving your body. Nothing exudes more confidence than being strong and in shape.

That which I hightlited is sick worthy!!

Good shiit!!

KSUgamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys! But its time to get off of here and get back to work!