No Legit Reason to Break Up but want to

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I made the "mistake" of getting into a relationship, and simply put as many of you know, once you do that girls come out of the woodwork and want to f*** you, compliment you more etc etc... and then I made out with a girl at a club, and realized...Im good at this, I love gaming and being in a relationship ruins my fun. Problem is my girlfriend is nothing but nice, nice family, nice girl overall, and theres no legit reason to break up with her. Any suggestions?

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mtlwlu said:
So I made the "mistake" of getting into a relationship, and simply put as many of you know, once you do that girls come out of the woodwork and want to f*** you, compliment you more etc etc... and then I made out with a girl at a club, and realized...Im good at this, I love gaming and being in a relationship ruins my fun. Problem is my girlfriend is nothing but nice, nice family, nice girl overall, and theres no legit reason to break up with her. Any suggestions?
I think it's because she's a good girl, but not good enough for you to stick with her. Honestly man if you had a better girl I don't think you'd think about cheating on her. Thats my 2 cents.

Now your left with three choices...

Break up with her and game other girls, stay with her and cheat on her (and try to make sure she doesn't find out) or stay with her and don't cheat on her.

So what's it gonna be?

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm door #2, but...door #3 is really good too, damn morals...****.

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to game other girls, do it. But break up with your girlfriend first.

Be a man. Step up and let her know you don't want to be with her. You are then free to do whatever you like.

Reaction score
WalkingStick said:
If you want to game other girls, do it. But break up with your girlfriend first.

Be a man. Step up and let her know you don't want to be with her. You are then free to do whatever you like.
I agree 100%. A lot of guys are in your position...they meet a nice, cute girl, commit to her, then later realize, "Damn, there's a lot of PUN-TANG out there!" It's definitely happened to me. I remember committing to a good girl and not being satisfied...not because of her, but because I wasn't done fvcking new females.

Hell, why do you think Tiger Woods is in this situation? Though way more extreme (marriage + banging over 10 chicks), his situation is a result of not getting the "player" out of his system:

(Check out a movie I made, making fun of the situation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndI_4HYNCwo )

At the same time, be careful before you throw something good away. Tough call...but you may be better off going through the breakup now than having a disaster later on!

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you a very important lesson about life here.

A lot of times, you don't realize what you have until you lost it.

So your girlfriend is a good girl. I was in your position about a year ago. I broke up with my really nice ex-gf, who obeyed and committed to me 100%. She supported 99% of my actions, never said no in bed. Even though at that time, I did have a reason to break up with her, now I really feel it what it is like to lose her. Have you ever been with a nasty girl? Girls I have dated or tried to date so far have been flaky, unresponsive, put up some drama, clash of personalities and what not. It's terrible.

Don't cheat. Ever. If you do want to break up, break up with her before you even try kissing another girl. Otherwise, appreciate what you have.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with admitting that you don't find your current relationship fulfilling. By all means, if you aren't feeling it then leave. Be sure it isn't a fleeting case of "grass is greener" though.