Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No goal

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been looking at my goals lately, and I've noticed that I don't exactly have a general goal. I know what my dream is, a long term relationship with a attractive and mentally adept woman, but you only can have one relationship at a time. This is messing me up, because my goal is setting me up for one-itis.

So I decided I need a secondary goal, that is more relaxed, allowing me to actually DJ multiple girls at the same time, so I can practice my skills, so I'll be ready if I find that HB 10 long term relationship girl.

My worries are about what happens when I actually win over a girl I'm practicing on. I'm not into sex, well at least not yet. I'm more of the guy who'd rather play around in the areas outside sex. And I can't start a relationship with them either, since they are practice. So, if I got anywhere with a woman, I'd be stuck. Suddenly dumping them after attracting them, would induce their wraith. Keeping them around would piss them off too, attracting them, then just keeping them around, not going any further would not make them very happy either; and she wouldn't want to be a makeout buddy for long.

Pretty much I ask, what do you do with all these women you are attracting for practice without pissing them off? I'm in a small school environment, pissing off one girl could totally screw up all the social proof I've worked so hard to gain.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
April_Infinite said:
Pretty much I ask, what do you do with all these women you are attracting for practice without pissing them off?
You stop concerning yourself with her being pissed off.

Choose your course of action, then see it through. If she gets angry, that's her problem.

When you find yourself modifying your behavior to keep women from being angry, you are trying to please women (seeking her approval). Don't concern yourself with pleasing her. Please yourself.

If she gets angry you can verbalize what she is doing and what you think of her behavior. Then if it continues, punish her bad behavior by taking away her attention.

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking away attention... somehow, I feel a pissed off dog will still bite you in the butt even if you turn around.

I don't care about her getting pissed, I must already pissed so many people off already with my messed up C+F attempts.

What I worry about is having this pissed off girl tell her friends. In my school, every girl knows every other girl. If this were to happen, I'd be in big trouble...

Also, attraction fizzling out because I have no agenda.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be a deep thread about life... about you don't know where you want to go with it all... but all you're talking about is fvckin chicks, lol...

Seriously, don't make a goal involving women... that kind of sh!t has a habit of just falling into place... women are just a side to life in general, they shouldn't be be aspired to... they are something that is there to be enjoyed as your further yourself and recognise your personal goals... you'll fvck plenty of them along the way and one day if you want a seed you can get hooked up properly with one

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm not even going to argue that one, I do put too much importance on them, not so much reality wise as mentally.

And when I'm talking about goals, I'm not saying my goal in life is a long term relationship, I have other goals a bit more significant than that. I mean it's my DJ'ing goal.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
April_Infinite said:
I've been looking at my goals lately, and I've noticed that I don't exactly have a general goal. I know what my dream is, a long term relationship with a attractive and mentally adept woman, but you only can have one relationship at a time. This is messing me up, because my goal is setting me up for one-itis.

So I decided I need a secondary goal, that is more relaxed, allowing me to actually DJ multiple girls at the same time, so I can practice my skills, so I'll be ready if I find that HB 10 long term relationship girl.

****! your long term goal and dream is just to have a long term relationship! My dream is to become a millionaire, scratch that, a billionaire, Secondary goal is to own my own Island! You get the idea, your goals and dreams should not revolve around women, they just tag a long while you acheive your bigger dreams.

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I reword my question as:

What do you do with all these extra women that you DJ, yet don't want?