Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

no girlfriend ever!

Fluffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking today that I've never had a girlfriend in my life, is this normal for a 21yr old as it seems all my friends have or are having an LTR with some dumb broad.

Does this make me immature?

Will I become some sort of social retard if I havent had some sort of LTR by the time I am, say, 24 years old (im 21 now).

Whats the benefit of a gf, besides sexual, that my mommy cant provide? :p

I just cant be sh*tted with the effort.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fluffy said:
No man . Having a gf has lot of benefits .

First of all its mental benefit .

1.Youll not be depressed and needy if u have one .

2.Youll have pleasure and learn lot of things that when its time for LTR youll be great.

3.Love is the greatest thing that can happen , and if u get it back in the way u give youll be happiest man in the world.

Z Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it funny how you guys complain about not having a girlfriend at your young age. :rolleyes:

Fluffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
No man . Having a gf has lot of benefits .

First of all its mental benefit .

1.Youll not be depressed and needy if u have one .

2.Youll have pleasure and learn lot of things that when its time for LTR youll be great.

3.Love is the greatest thing that can happen , and if u get it back in the way u give youll be happiest man in the world.
Yeah, Im not depressed Im just getting worried that I may be forming into some social inept wacko ala Dwight from The Office.

Also, when talking to people I have the tendency to bring up nutter topics when Ive got nothing to say, much to the amusement of others and hence my Dwight fears.

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Benefits of GF

1. Sex

2. You can often rely on them. Wanna see a movie or just go for a walk without seeming like a loner? Get your GF to go with!

3. They make you seem more attractive to other females and your friends.

4. Good experience for future relationships.

steve12b

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I'm worried that I have a real psychological problem interacting naturaly with people. I do have a gf, but she only likes me when its just the two of us. When others are around I turn into this clingy monster because I'm uncomfortable around her friends or even my friends. The glimmer of hope is that occasionally I'll be completely normal...making appropriate smalltalk and whatnot just like everyone else. But it's horrifying to imagine that I'm not "normal" and that I'm therefore facing these things by myself.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Fluffy said:
I was thinking today that I've never had a girlfriend in my life, is this normal for a 21yr old as it seems all my friends have or are having an LTR with some dumb broad.

Does this make me immature?

Will I become some sort of social retard if I havent had some sort of LTR by the time I am, say, 24 years old (im 21 now).

I just cant be sh*tted with the effort.
It is definitely not normal, you are in the prime of your life where you should be dating girls, having sex, having fun etc. If you're not then it's tough luck I'm afraid. You need to actively do something about it. Some guys seem to go through the process naturally, guys like you and me need to actively do something about our situation before the parade goes by us. Don't fall into comfort traps. Sucks really bad I know dude.

MM

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you're pretty much starting at square 1. A lot of guys your age have already had at least three girlfriends in their entire life. You have to deal with the same stress a la awkward adolescence that the other guys went through when they were in High School. There's no way of avoiding that.

Oh, but once you get past it, you'll see what you're missing.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what some of these guys are talking about. You are not a social retard, immature, or different. Too many guys put the image in their head that they need a girl to be happy or feel secure. If that is the case you got more learning to do.

Here is a quote from the movie Scarface:

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
You NEED to put yourself first! Get your education, improve you, make money and ect. Then, chase women.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of us older guys do not want a "gf" at this point..well except the guy who has never had one.

you really need to get this expierences out of the way before massive responsibility comes in your life.

having a gf in college age is much diff then being 25 and older and having a gf..you need to get that epierence now so you can handle this **** when your a really an adult.

i agree that you have to handle your shyt so to speak.

but your in the prime of your life...believe me I am 25 and I have passed that point...I am not old and there are women out there now but not like ur age...but at your age there is so much hot pyssy out there...don't let that slip by you.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You NEED to put yourself first! Get your education, improve you, make money and ect. Then, chase women.
In theory, that would work... but how do you explain the pool-boy phenomenon? We've all heard of rich men's trophy wives f*cking lowlives who know how to push their buttons.

I didn't mean to be harsh in my previous post, but this is something you need to take care of. You avoided the awkward stress associated with dating all throughout your adolescence and now you're going to have to face it. That's all I'm saying.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
In theory, that would work... but how do you explain the pool-boy phenomenon? We've all heard of rich men's trophy wives f*cking lowlives who know how to push their buttons.

I didn't mean to be harsh in my previous post, but this is something you need to take care of. You avoided the awkward stress associated with dating all throughout your adolescence and now you're going to have to face it. That's all I'm saying.

that theory is crap..it works but doenst apply to all facets of life.

I dont have much money right now as I just went threw a bad child custody battle.

I could easily go out and meet some single women with good jobs and there own homes or apts..get them to fall for me and then move in.

I will not do that as I want to improve my situation...but women love men for man other reasons than money.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah....go get your education, bettter yourself as a man, then when your 25-28 years old, and you are the ideal man, you will be so inexperienced with women that the only ones that go out with you are after your money/success, and you won't experience a legitimate relationship.

Yeah, so go ahead and put yourself first improving yourself while all the immature guys are getting laid and more importantly getting valuable experience. yes, the girls will be all over you, but not because your an improved man, I'll tell you that right now to save yourself years of grief and depression.

Yeah, so don't worry about women. They are insignificant anyways (this part is true). But then in your middle ages you'll find yourself similar to the comedic situation of steve carrell in "the 40 year old virgin," unless some woman has already entered your life just for your money.

So go on, don't worry about this major social problem that you and LostAC share.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
Yeah....go get your education, bettter yourself as a man, then when your 25-28 years old, and you are the ideal man, you will be so inexperienced with women that the only ones that go out with you are after your money/success, and you won't experience a legitimate relationship.

Yeah, so go ahead and put yourself first improving yourself while all the immature guys are getting laid and more importantly getting valuable experience. yes, the girls will be all over you, but not because your an improved man, I'll tell you that right now to save yourself years of grief and depression.

Yeah, so don't worry about women. They are insignificant anyways (this part is true). But then in your middle ages you'll find yourself similar to the comedic situation of steve carrell in "the 40 year old virgin," unless some woman has already entered your life just for your money.

So go on, don't worry about this major social problem that you and LostAC share.
Exactly, the worst thing was when someone in the thread said ''you are not a social retard, immature, etc.'' hang on he hasn't even ever met this guy?! The worst thing this site proclaims is how women aren't important, improve yourself, blaaah blaaah. Well the only reason we're on the planet is to procreate and everything we do is in light of this anyway so you can't just chuck these issues aside. If I were him I would just go on a massive cold approaching spree and get it out of his sytem. Now or never.

MM

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if you don't want to bother with getting a GF, then don't.
If you don't care about improving yourself, and working towards achieving goals to live a great life, then don't.
If you don't feel like being 'good with women', then don't try to.
If you don't want sex, then dont have it.
If you think the only reason you're here is to fvck, then believe it.

If you want to be a winner in life, have the things you want in your life, and be fulfilled and self realized,great sex with great women, a good careeer, fun interestign hobbies, and have all the aspects of your life well handled, then you're fvcking fvcked.

Why? Look at the above.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:

L and C,
are you just going to keep b*tching, or are you dong something about your situation?

Be honest. I would appreciate it, man.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
L and C,
are you just going to keep b*tching, or are you dong something about your situation?

Be honest. I would appreciate it, man.
At this point I honestly just don't know man. There is a HUGE double-standard here and on all seduction sites of epic proportions that are messing up with my mind.

***On one hand, they say "Focus on improving yourself and becoming a man, work on your physique, work on your education, work on your confidence, work on a successful career (the most outrageous of all of these), etc."

You don't want to come off as desperate to women, you want them to be confused as to if you are interested in them or not, you want to be the great catch.

***On the other hand, if that all above is true, how come Fluffy and I can never have a girlfriend, even if I make sure to NEVER come off as desparate, always try to exude my sexuality towards women by flirting, and ALWAYS never look like an AFC? What situation is there to improve? I put myself first....almost to the point of seeming selfish (the selfish guys get girls too though). But when you aren't going for girls, when you work on yourself, the girls do nothing. They have other c0cks to shove up their @ss. If I don't approach girls (chasing girls at a small scale), then when am I EVER going to get in a relationship? An attractive girl isn't just going to fall into my lap, you should know this.

Thus I find myself at a stalemate. Don't act interested, yet approach women. Hm. See the conflict here? Its obvious you are interested all the way from the opener. Otherwise, why talk to them when you've got other male friends who can entertain you with more hearty discussions? Seeing myself there, the idea automatically springs up:

"LostAC, you've got it! Eureka! Find a happy medium between working on yourself, and approach girls! Only ugly girls will approach you (you aren't a high school varsity football player), you don't want them, and if you spend all your time chasing girls, given your past failures, you'll end up lonely AND unsuccessful! When the opportunity arises, spit game at a girl, but don't get caught up doing it! Put yourself first: work on graduating high school, work on mind, body and spirit."

But alas, this has always what I have strived to do, yet it has never worked. With every month of not having successful experience with women, I feel more and more distant to women, with every month of not having experience, I am less able to successfully game women. NLP doesn't work. "Thinking you are the great catch" only works when you know how to maintain interest through conversation, able to keep the conversation going, as the women I talk to never seem to have any interest in keeping the conversation alive. They depend on me to keep the conversation going. My conversations consist of asking them questions in which they answer, over and over again, with the few couple of negs thrown in. Girls at my school don't react well to my kino. They look at my weird when I pat them on the upper arm/shoulder. Its even worse when I try to give them hugs. The only reason why they don't leave me hanging when I hold up a high-five is that they don't want to look like a b1tch. Am I at all desparate? Hell No! I only talk to the girls anyway when they enter my vicinity. Otherwise, I make sure to focus on my own life and ambitions. It seems natural anyways. The alphas do it. The football players focus on their own dämn thing, when a girl crosses their path, they chat them up, the girls respond great to their kino.

See the problem? In relation to the OP, relationships are great, as you get experience in talking to women in general, plus you never feel lonely and you establish a soulful connection as long as it isn't a ONS.

Its like theres a gene. A gene that men can't witness visibly, but women can see from afar. Its the gene that tells them that a guy would be good to talk to and good to be in a relationship with and good to fvck.

I don't have such gene. And I think, and know that I'm better than these football players at my school. Girls don't see that though.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L&C, I see where you're coming from. You have to remember that you're 17 years old. I've been coming here since I was 17, and I didn't start seeing results until just recently, when I went out into the real world and finding out what works for me.

I think the posts on what techniques to use (neg her, use kino, use C&F) are worthless. The best posts on here are about how to improve your mindset, because it doesn't matter what techniques you use if you don't have the proper mindset.

Just keep going at it. Don't be afraid of rejection (much easier said than done) because honestly, I've been shot down pretty hard in my life, and my fear of rejection was WAY worse than what actually happened. Don't focus so much on techniques, focus more on having a good time. Once you begin to meet a lot of girls, you will see that not every girl is going to be right for you, and that's where indiffererence comes in. It's a long process, but it's worth it.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
At this point I honestly just don't know man. There is a HUGE double-standard here and on all seduction sites of epic proportions that are messing up with my mind.

***On one hand, they say "Focus on improving yourself and becoming a man, work on your physique, work on your education, work on your confidence, work on a successful career (the most outrageous of all of these), etc."

You don't want to come off as desperate to women, you want them to be confused as to if you are interested in them or not, you want to be the great catch.

***On the other hand, if that all above is true, how come Fluffy and I can never have a girlfriend, even if I make sure to NEVER come off as desparate, always try to exude my sexuality towards women by flirting, and ALWAYS never look like an AFC? What situation is there to improve? I put myself first....almost to the point of seeming selfish (the selfish guys get girls too though). But when you aren't going for girls, when you work on yourself, the girls do nothing. They have other c0cks to shove up their @ss. If I don't approach girls (chasing girls at a small scale), then when am I EVER going to get in a relationship? An attractive girl isn't just going to fall into my lap, you should know this.

Thus I find myself at a stalemate. Don't act interested, yet approach women. Hm. See the conflict here? Its obvious you are interested all the way from the opener. Otherwise, why talk to them when you've got other male friends who can entertain you with more hearty discussions? Seeing myself there, the idea automatically springs up:

"LostAC, you've got it! Eureka! Find a happy medium between working on yourself, and approach girls! Only ugly girls will approach you (you aren't a high school varsity football player), you don't want them, and if you spend all your time chasing girls, given your past failures, you'll end up lonely AND unsuccessful! When the opportunity arises, spit game at a girl, but don't get caught up doing it! Put yourself first: work on graduating high school, work on mind, body and spirit."

But alas, this has always what I have strived to do, yet it has never worked. With every month of not having successful experience with women, I feel more and more distant to women, with every month of not having experience, I am less able to successfully game women. NLP doesn't work. "Thinking you are the great catch" only works when you know how to maintain interest through conversation, able to keep the conversation going, as the women I talk to never seem to have any interest in keeping the conversation alive. They depend on me to keep the conversation going. My conversations consist of asking them questions in which they answer, over and over again, with the few couple of negs thrown in. Girls at my school don't react well to my kino. They look at my weird when I pat them on the upper arm/shoulder. Its even worse when I try to give them hugs. The only reason why they don't leave me hanging when I hold up a high-five is that they don't want to look like a b1tch. Am I at all desparate? Hell No! I only talk to the girls anyway when they enter my vicinity. Otherwise, I make sure to focus on my own life and ambitions. It seems natural anyways. The alphas do it. The football players focus on their own dämn thing, when a girl crosses their path, they chat them up, the girls respond great to their kino.

See the problem? In relation to the OP, relationships are great, as you get experience in talking to women in general, plus you never feel lonely and you establish a soulful connection as long as it isn't a ONS.

Its like theres a gene. A gene that men can't witness visibly, but women can see from afar. Its the gene that tells them that a guy would be good to talk to and good to be in a relationship with and good to fvck.

I don't have such gene. And I think, and know that I'm better than these football players at my school. Girls don't see that though.
Definitely agree with this, I think the seduction community just scans over way too many issues without much thought. And the thing is, they say work on your mind, body and spirit but it doesn't detract from the fact that girls don't like intelligent guys doing hardcore academic subjects at top unis and the like, and it doesn't stop things like race and class being hugely important. Some of it is just luck though, like which social circle you happened to end up in and how good it is in terms of access to girls. However you can still keep cold approaching though and trying to improve. One tip is stop asking questions and start making statements, even if they are provocative ones that might get her angry. Spiking emotions and eliciting responses from her are very important, it can then lead to you negging her and whatnot. Only kino when it's appropriate, don't overdo it. Don't aim for kino, it is overated, just use it when it seems useful.

MM